Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:14:26 PM

Major Breakthrough:

Genesis Vision passed The Howey Test and received the third conclusion
that our token can't be deemed as a security.
https://genesis.vision/genesis-vision-memorandum.pdf

We'd like to remind that previously we've got the conclusion from
Icorating and Financial Commission.

Now we informing that US citizens can now participate in Genesis Vision token sale! Our community will grow bigger and bigger, spread the world to all!
That's a great news I think many US citizens are interested into investing into this project. Community is growing.
that is a great news,so from now also us investors can partecipate,the community gets bigger and bigger,more investors means more funds for project growth...

Great news, opens up the potential base in huge numbers. Good work team.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:15:24 PM

It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin

Well that's a funny thing. I've recently read an article that most of the S&P 500 trading already happens automatically by bots. This seems to be already so since the 80's. I don't know if it's true though. I still prefer humans doing the trades, but as most things it will probably end all with AI which will doe the trading.

As far as I know there is no rule that managers on the Genesis Vision platform are not allowed to use certain tools they have at their disposal. Whatever yields the best results, right?

I would think so. As a investor/token-holder, my main concern is the ROI. If bots end up giving the best return, then by all means they should utiilse them

They can use magic 8 ball and tea leafs or bots for all i care if they provide a good track record.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:33:22 PM

It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin

Well that's a funny thing. I've recently read an article that most of the S&P 500 trading already happens automatically by bots. This seems to be already so since the 80's. I don't know if it's true though. I still prefer humans doing the trades, but as most things it will probably end all with AI which will doe the trading.

As far as I know there is no rule that managers on the Genesis Vision platform are not allowed to use certain tools they have at their disposal. Whatever yields the best results, right?

Yes and more over trading bots already are available even on btctalk, I don't fully remember the name, something like CAT bot maybe.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:34:59 PM

Yes and more over trading bots already are available even on btctalk, I don't fully remember the name, something like CAT bot maybe.

Gunbot is Another option. As far as im concerned its the return on invested capital that matters not the journey to it.
falmeida

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:35:38 PM

like everyone else im really hyped with the ICO , this is a great project and investement
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:45:53 PM

I would think so. As a investor/token-holder, my main concern is the ROI. If bots end up giving the best return, then by all means they should utiilse them

They can use magic 8 ball and tea leafs or bots for all i care if they provide a good track record.
As far as I know bots will be making their decisions strictly basing on markets indicators utlizizing technical analysys. Human traders besides TA could use some market barometers like gossips or inside infos
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:17:12 PM

another one independent view of this project, you can watch this too:
https://youtu.be/DQBlf5-YStU?t=275
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:18:38 PM

Gunbot is Another option. As far as im concerned its the return on invested capital that matters not the journey to it.

Some of the cryptoexchanges have crazy high transaction fees though. Bittrex for example, 0.25% on buys and sells! Yeah, if you trade shitcoins worth $2 that does not matter, but once your Gunbot starts trading actively with $10,000+ that fee is going to wreck you good.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:20:25 PM

another one independent view of this project, you can watch this too:
https://youtu.be/DQBlf5-YStU?t=275

Thanks a lot for sharing this video.
These review are very helpfull for a lot of people just before there ICO.

This is a great platform that will attract a lot of investors.
Cant wait to participate in this ICO.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:37:20 PM

Some of the cryptoexchanges have crazy high transaction fees though. Bittrex for example, 0.25% on buys and sells! Yeah, if you trade shitcoins worth $2 that does not matter, but once your Gunbot starts trading actively with $10,000+ that fee is going to wreck you good.
Its bad if you trading with high frequency for low profit.
You can change your strategy into low frequency and high profit, it means do a lot of research/analysis before you put an order.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:44:54 PM

You can change your strategy into low frequency and high profit, it means do a lot of research/analysis before you put an order.

Ye that's right, specially if one is not an experienced day trader.  Make sure the project you invest in has good long term value and growth possibilities. Then act as an investor and invest in the company. Acting like that saves a lot of trading trouble and nerves. Plus it doesn't take up as much time as trading and constantly updating the charts.

That's how I find dealing with crypto the most enjoyable anyway.

With genesis vision you don't have to do any trading really and you can just reap the profits. Good for some I guess, but not my cup of tea.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:24:00 AM

Ye that's right, specially if one is not an experienced day trader.  Make sure the project you invest in has good long term value and growth possibilities. Then act as an investor and invest in the company. Acting like that saves a lot of trading trouble and nerves. Plus it doesn't take up as much time as trading and constantly updating the charts.

That's how I find dealing with crypto the most enjoyable anyway.

With genesis vision you don't have to do any trading really and you can just reap the profits. Good for some I guess, but not my cup of tea.

In a way, both strategies of 'hodling' and giving money for someone/AI to manage are similar in that they are quite hands-off, and I suspect that this is how the majority of people prefer it. There will be others who are interested in day trading /scalping who will go another path.

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:52:44 AM

With genesis brokerage firms that took advantage of the system's opacity to make fraudulent maneuvers will be identified quickly and their audience will turn to the ultimate genesis solution.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:32:00 AM

It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin

As far as I know bots will be making their decisions strictly basing on markets indicators utlizizing technical analysys. Human traders besides TA could use some market barometers like gossips or inside infos

Well I wonder if the team could integrate a specific trading bot into the platform and give it a human name? Would it be possible?

Why shouldn't it be possible? I mean everyone can be a manager in the end, so someone also just could get a manager position and trade with a bot then, or am I wrong?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:21:26 AM

cantdecide

As, I understand, yes. Everyone, who invested him own 1000$ can be a manager.
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:58:24 AM

Are you guys at Genesis Vision a bunch of hackers?

My original Dorky account got hacked a few days ago and is now used by an illegitimate user that carries the Genesis Vision banner in his signature.
The imposter that I am talking about is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=180234

Are you guys at Genesis Vision part of the hack?

Why are you guys stealing people's account to carry your signature without permission?

Is Genesis Vision ICO another money grab scam?
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:04:54 AM

Majority of the ICOs are now falling in price below its ICO price.

Many people are now cashing out of ICOs to buy bitcoin for the hard fork free money.

Stay away from Genesis Vision ICO until it is listed.

There is very high possibility you may get far cheaper than its ICO price after its listing.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:00:54 AM

Many people are now cashing out of ICOs to buy bitcoin for the hard fork free money.

There is very high possibility you may get far cheaper than its ICO price after its listing.
Nice one. Next newbie account spreading fud... Altcoins are losing value to btc hard fork
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:02:36 AM

That would be true if the ICO finished before November, but I think Genesis will be on exchanges after that, so don't worry much about it, though I would predict that there wouldn't be much money in ICOs until the fork finishes.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:04:52 AM

Please start a thread in Meta regarding this issue with proper proof and Genesis dont have to hack someones account to get participants for their signature campaign.

Adding U.S. to the investor's list will definitely boost the sales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: