Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:06:43 PM

It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin
Well that's a funny thing. I've recently read an article that most of the S&P 500 trading already happens automatically by bots. This seems to be already so since the 80's. I don't know if it's true though. I still prefer humans doing the trades, but as most things it will probably end all with AI which will doe the trading.
As far as I know there is no rule that managers on the Genesis Vision platform are not allowed to use certain tools they have at their disposal. Whatever yields the best results, right?

Yes, we don't have restriction about EA, bots and so one.

So if a trust manager uses napoleonx bot in genesis vision, it is like an unofficial partnership. Love to see one of those Smiley

Don't you think with the help of the bots anyone can become a manager. Like they don't need the skills instead they only need bots.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:09:05 PM

He’s the ico is very soon, I’m impatient to see the start and see how much money genesis vision will raise. I think with the hype around the project the visibility and the potential, genesis vision will raise a huge amount of money.

I'm also convienced!
It will go slowly at first but at the end they will have the funds. I think it will start slowly but ends with a BANG!

I check there website now serveral times a day to see the countdown Smiley
Tomorrow D-DAY!
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:20:26 PM

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that for the ICO you can send ETH from exchanges but can't find it anymore. Can dev or someone else confirm, please?

This is what I got from the site :

"You can send currencies from an exchange. Please, specify the address of your ETH wallet to receive your tokens after the payment process, because the receipt of tokens is not possible to exchange wallet."

It is very straightforward, you can send eth from everywhere but to receive the tokens you have to specify your Erc20 compatible address!

it's better not to send from exchanges, don't complicate things.

Agree here. There is no reason not to use your own wallet on which you hold the priv. keys etc. Why should someone send from an exchange and to risk to lose the investment because he/she made an mistake?

Its quite uncommon to allow purchases from Exchanges, dont know why bother with the huzzle...
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:21:51 PM

It's great how much articles about genesis Vision are published recently. This attracts a lot of investors which will make this ICO successful.

Genesis Vision is ready for there crowdsale.
The marketing is working and the community is growing.

I'm just a little concerced about the rally to bitcoin and leaving all the alts. People think they will get a lot of free money but this aint like BitcoinCash, BitcoinCash was supported by big investors, nobody is supporting Bitcoin Gold. Why people dont see this.

Everyone should stop doing this and invest in ICO's like this Wink
All the money will get to altcoins again. I think Genesis Vision will have no problem to collect enough funds.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:44:14 PM

There is one question that I would like to clarify: If a manager makes a security deposit of $1000 and issues his manager coins that sells investors for $1000 (in an equivalent), then what is the benefit to him at all? Why should he trade for investors' profits, if he can trade himself for his $1000 value? So, the manager will release his coins and sell them for a large amount, for example, for $10000. Then why should he trade, if he can just take this amount himself?

A manager can't just decide what the value of his coins will be, coins have to be worth something in order to be sold. He puts in $1000 as a sort of security deposit and you're right, coins are issued for this amount, but the value of his coins will depend on his performance. If the performance is low, these coins can't be worth $10 000.
Managers trade for commission, they get management fee and fee from profits, that's the point. The better you perform, the higher commissions you get.

If I am a manager, I give my $1000, I get a profit (on my own money) and give all my profits to investors, and get a small percentage for my work. Why do I need investors, if I have this $1000 and all the profits I can take myself? Here everything is not clear, I do not see why I should be a manager. The only answer is that the manager attracts a lot more money from investors for his $1000, which means that he sells his coins for a sum that exceeds his $1000

You are right. Of course there need to be clear incentives for brokers and managers to participate in Genesis Vision if all their actions are scrutinized. I understand those incentives are there in the form of management commission and performance fees, but as I said before:

When you boil it down, performance fees are really just an over-engineered set of rules that attempt to mimic the natural alignment of interests that exists when fund managers become investors in their own funds.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

Thanks for your anwers genesis.vision. So your partners include 400 brokers around the world...nice! And what about cryptocurrencies exchanges? Afaik they aren't brokers because when people buy tokens, they buy other people's tokens.

you mean, that they have already 400 partner brokers? Or they planning?

That number is literally in their whitepaper.

Genesis Vision already has partners preceding its launch who will provide an active client base (our partners include 400 brokers around the world).

I suppose that can be largely attributed to this:

At the beginning of 2017, Alexey Kutsenko, CEO of Tools For Brokers (http://t4b.com), joined the team.

ok, this is nice, but what about the names of the other 399 brokers around the world Smiley really would like to know those people or are they just mediacore brokers <.<"
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:29:13 PM

Thanks for your anwers genesis.vision. So your partners include 400 brokers around the world...nice! And what about cryptocurrencies exchanges? Afaik they aren't brokers because when people buy tokens, they buy other people's tokens.

Genesis Vision already has partners preceding its launch who will provide an active client base (our partners include 400 brokers around the world).

At the beginning of 2017, Alexey Kutsenko, CEO of Tools For Brokers (http://t4b.com), joined the team.

ok, this is nice, but what about the names of the other 399 brokers around the world Smiley really would like to know those people or are they just mediacore brokers <.<"

I think a lot of these brokers aren't individuals but broker firms. Btw, Genesis Vision don't expect them all to become their partners but as dev recently wrote, they expect at least 100 brokers to join them in the next 2 years. But of course, it's not impossible that more or less all join Genesis vision  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:36:27 PM

There is one question that I would like to clarify: If a manager makes a security deposit of $1000 and issues his manager coins that sells investors for $1000 (in an equivalent), then what is the benefit to him at all? Why should he trade for investors' profits, if he can trade himself for his $1000 value? So, the manager will release his coins and sell them for a large amount, for example, for $10000. Then why should he trade, if he can just take this amount himself?

A manager can't just decide what the value of his coins will be, coins have to be worth something in order to be sold. He puts in $1000 as a sort of security deposit and you're right, coins are issued for this amount, but the value of his coins will depend on his performance. If the performance is low, these coins can't be worth $10 000.
Managers trade for commission, they get management fee and fee from profits, that's the point. The better you perform, the higher commissions you get.

If I am a manager, I give my $1000, I get a profit (on my own money) and give all my profits to investors, and get a small percentage for my work. Why do I need investors, if I have this $1000 and all the profits I can take myself? Here everything is not clear, I do not see why I should be a manager. The only answer is that the manager attracts a lot more money from investors for his $1000, which means that he sells his coins for a sum that exceeds his $1000

You need investors, because there is a clear difference in what you can earn having just $1000 or $10 000 or even $100 000. Go to any bank and check interest rates for $1000 or for $10 000 and see the difference. Or else, following your logic, why would we have trust funds or mutual funds at all?
It you have just $1000 and you only manage your own money, then you retain all the profits by yourself, but if you also have investors, you divide profits proportionally, giving a chuck of money to yourself, you don't give it all away.
A manager does not attract investors because he has $1000, he attracts investors because of his abilities to make higher profits for each $1000 invested. The better he is at that, the higher his coin is worth, you're right here.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:38:36 PM

I guess in the near future, Wall Street will have a shortage professional trade talents courtesy of Genesis Vision Smiley
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:39:48 PM

Genesis Vision mentioned the manager if the brokerage company, then this can be a reassuring (peace of mind) conditions
But the broker is a personal word, many people will have a lot of worry (how to assess the broker's qualifications \ protection)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:41:03 PM

I think a lot of these brokers aren't individuals but broker firms. Btw, Genesis Vision don't expect them all to become their partners but as dev recently wrote, they expect at least 100 brokers to join them in the next 2 years. But of course, it's not impossible that more or less all join Genesis vision  Smiley

I think it will be a good team of brokers who will be able to increase funds in geometric progression,
if Genesis Vision team can realized the conceived - it will be very ambitious achievement!
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

Genesis Vision mentioned the manager if the brokerage company, then this can be a reassuring (peace of mind) conditions
But the broker is a personal word, many people will have a lot of worry (how to assess the broker's qualifications \ protection)

i want to know, who my broker is, at the end, i am giving him my money to handle around and there are no securities if he makes mistakes and gets me broken ><"
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:40:50 PM

i want to know, who my broker is, at the end, i am giving him my money to handle around and there are no securities if he makes mistakes and gets me broken ><"

that's why the reputation system exists. to weed out potential bad managers that don't rack up profit.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:41:51 PM

I bought some options in the presale, am I free to excercise these any time during the ico duration or is there any time restriction applied?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:49:22 PM

I guess in the near future, Wall Street will have a shortage professional trade talents courtesy of Genesis Vision Smiley

Haha, maybe, but i read this article that there aren't even that many traders there anymore. Just bots doing most of the trading. Maybe somebody can just build a very good bot and it can be a broker on Genesis Vision  Grin
genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:59:47 PM

TOKEN SALE START TIME IS COMING SOON!

We present you guides for investing in our project.

If you are an option-holder read
https://medium.com/@GenesisVision/how-to-execute-genesis-vision-options-c7d3afaaa7bb 

If you are investing for the first time read
https://blog.genesis.vision/how-to-invest-for-ico-d5ea25249ee

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:11:29 PM

Meet the new article from our author Crowd Conscious
https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-ico-launch-is-tomorrow-investor-call-to-action-111f42909b31

https://medium.com/@GenesisVision/how-to-execute-genesis-vision-options-c7d3afaaa7bb 

Nice summary of the whitepaper. I do not really understand this line though:

“Mechanisms of interaction” are the specific process the leadership team aims to innovate.

Anyway. Good luck with the start of the ICO tomorrow!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:13:32 PM

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that for the ICO you can send ETH from exchanges but can't find it anymore. Can dev or someone else confirm, please?

This is what I got from the site :

"You can send currencies from an exchange. Please, specify the address of your ETH wallet to receive your tokens after the payment process, because the receipt of tokens is not possible to exchange wallet."

It is very straightforward, you can send eth from everywhere but to receive the tokens you have to specify your Erc20 compatible address!

So you can use different address for receiving tokens then that you use to send them? Since obviously you can't get tokens to your exchange eth address.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:19:40 PM

You need investors, because there is a clear difference in what you can earn having just $1000 or $10 000 or even $100 000. Go to any bank and check interest rates for $1000 or for $10 000 and see the difference. Or else, following your logic, why would we have trust funds or mutual funds at all?
It you have just $1000 and you only manage your own money, then you retain all the profits by yourself, but if you also have investors, you divide profits proportionally, giving a chuck of money to yourself, you don't give it all away.
A manager does not attract investors because he has $1000, he attracts investors because of his abilities to make higher profits for each $1000 invested. The better he is at that, the higher his coin is worth, you're right here.

There are only two options: 1. The manager contributed 1000 and sold coins to investors at 1000. He no longer has any coins and he can not issue additional coins, as it is forbidden. Then it brings profit to investors and receives a small percentage. His coins are becoming more expensive, but it does not make sense for him, since he has not had any coins for a long time. He's just a slave to investors.
2. Manager contributed 1000 and sells coins for 10,000. Then he tells investors goodbye.

Okay, let's leave this question. They will start the system, and we'll see how it works.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:33:24 PM

Looking forward to the start of the ICO tomorrow. I hope that people will invest in your ICO instead of pushing bitcoin to a new all-time high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: