Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23640 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:16:52 PM

very good project dev and whether in this project will be held bunty or signature for project development good job it is project

I'm sorry to say but there is no bounty and signature as of the moment. But stay awhile, just regularly visit this thread and you might be in a treat.
Waiting for this, there are a lot of users in search of subscription reward after closing several Icos, it would be great to see a Reorder campaign. following...

I think is beneficial for the project, because will make it more visible to the people

I agree. more community involvement will help spread word faster. Signature and twitter campaign would be nice

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:37:24 PM

very good project dev and whether in this project will be held bunty or signature for project development good job it is project

I'm sorry to say but there is no bounty and signature as of the moment. But stay awhile, just regularly visit this thread and you might be in a treat.
Waiting for this, there are a lot of users in search of subscription reward after closing several Icos, it would be great to see a Reorder campaign. following...

I think is beneficial for the project, because will make it more visible to the people

I agree. more community involvement will help spread word faster. Signature and twitter campaign would be nice
Exactly that is the reason for being of the signature campaigns, when appearing constantly in the forum people just get interested in the campaign and investigate what it is about.
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

That's one of the lowest soft caps I've seen lately.
Well this will make the project go forward anyway. I do hope it will be a bit more, cause 50.000 USD is a small operating budget.

With such a low softcap, what will be the plans of the reOrder team to sustain operating and other miscellaneous costs that maybe incurred bby the project within the coming months?

Our plans is to connect 3-5 restaurants it should costs not much as $20k and spend rest on marketing. We already have contributors database, website, all materials and working product so we don't need hundreds of dollars for second stage.

I really like the planning of 2 stages, and only working with 3-5 restaurants at the beginning. Very well thought. How long will this trial period take?

About 3 months I believe. One moth to hire team and connect restaurants and 2 month to get all usage data and prepare for next stage
would be nice if you guys work with any franchise directly. Of course after testing with few.  Eventually you need more money to expand. how are you guys planning to raise more funds?

That's a good question, I would also like to know.
Working with a franchise can give them some restaurants to work with but I don't know if you put behind other restaurants because that product could be identified with the franchise

they will have a second round for raising funds. I'd like to see them collaborate with large franchises like pizza hut.

Pizza hut Smiley sounds nice but let first managed the 2000 restaurants;)
It will be a hard time for them. I think the first time will be the hardest for them. Will be interesting if people want to use it.

i like your think, devs.
i should build a coffee shop and use your product as payment gateway.
hope i can release it next year

Thank you. Looking forward to work with you
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:38:38 PM

We will have signature before second stage. There is no need it in first stage
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:09:32 PM

We will have signature before second stage. There is no need it in first stage
Thanks for the info,I will pay attention to the campaign.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:18:43 PM

Will you target big chain restaurants since you will be able to put it simultaneously in a lot of them or you are starting with one by one?

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

Well this will make the project go forward anyway. I do hope it will be a bit more, cause 50.000 USD is a small operating budget.

With such a low softcap, what will be the plans of the reOrder team to sustain operating and other miscellaneous costs that maybe incurred bby the project within the coming months?

Our plans is to connect 3-5 restaurants it should costs not much as $20k and spend rest on marketing. We already have contributors database, website, all materials and working product so we don't need hundreds of dollars for second stage.

Ok, that sounds reasonable for the first phase. Thanks for answering.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:24:03 PM

Good to have plan for a low softcap like this one.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:25:52 PM

I like projects where the team clearly planned their actions for the future, I think this service will be in demand in the restaurant market
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:10:59 PM

Lol, did someone seriously mention Pizzahut? I haven't been there's for years but it's such a huge franchise I'm pretty sure they have their own custom equipment and software.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:11:43 PM

With such a small cap, the project can make 100x, especially already there is a working platform.
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:18:33 PM

With such a small cap, the project can make 100x, especially already there is a working platform.
I think soft cap it's not the most important, all will depend of the team ambitions and perseverance, I believe in the success of this project
greatteager

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:26:12 PM

I think soft cap it's not the most important, all will depend of the team ambitions and perseverance, I believe in the success of this project
The idea of the project is excellent, simple and affordable and very necessary and there are no competitors, everything now depends on the team.
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:38:22 PM

The idea of the project is excellent, simple and affordable and very necessary and there are no competitors, everything now depends on the team.
for New York the front of the work is huge, I think in practice the project will prove its demand in this sector, and it will not take long time to wait
greatteager

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:45:23 PM

for New York the front of the work is huge, I think in practice the project will prove its demand in this sector, and it will not take long time to wait
And apart from New York, are other cities or countries planned? How much will the project become large-scale?
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:27:14 PM

And apart from New York, are other cities or countries planned? How much will the project become large-scale?

They said earlier they have connections in Berlin if I'm not mistaken, but that was just a reply to someone from Germany. But there are plans to expand after NY is dominated!

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:59:22 PM

yes, this program look promising with simple target and big ambitions.
about the competitor, maybe pundiX is a competitor, but pundix's target is a store and target market in asia.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:27:47 AM

yes, this program look promising with simple target and big ambitions.
about the competitor, maybe pundiX is a competitor, but pundix's target is a store and target market in asia.

They named two competitors themselves, can't remember the names though. Couple pages back

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:03:30 AM

Everytime you are saying you have a working product I will ask now for a real life video where we can see the product in action ... So you said you will make a vide some days ago, still waiting for it. Can't be hard in a world with current smartphones.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:21:50 AM

Everytime you are saying you have a working product I will ask now for a real life video where we can see the product in action ... So you said you will make a vide some days ago, still waiting for it. Can't be hard in a world with current smartphones.
Certainly an essential step in any project. Pass on to your investors beyond credibility and confidence, an Image of your Team's efforts and accomplishments. It will be wonderful to witness such material. Waiting
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: