Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23640 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

Once they set up the basics, like customer support/terminals etc. and they have a few restaurants running, it will not be hard to work with more restaurants. But I agree 2000 restaurants seems a bit like wishful thinking

I think 2000 restaurants can be easily done, if the product is good. Think about Restaurant chains. There are probably a lot of chains in NY who have more then one restaurant in NY. If they would get interested in it, it would spread. But anyways, this is of course just the case if the product is usefull and good.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:01:46 PM

So only restaurants in New York ?
I think they will start with New York, but in the future this innovation will expand around the world. for the restaurant owner who is interested in success it will be a revolutionary discovery
It will be a really long way, their goal is 2000 restaurants in NY

Well, if the system is good it could be faster then someone maybe think.

will the system use the smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

I wanted to know - does the project have soft cap? and what will happen with unsold tokens?
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

I think they will start with New York, but in the future this innovation will expand around the world. for the restaurant owner who is interested in success it will be a revolutionary discovery

it is, lets make first the first step bevor talking about the secound step Smiley

New york is like a small state. I like the fact that they have a precise target, easy to have a good support and optimize the marketing like this.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:19:16 PM

I wanted to know - does the project have soft cap? and what will happen with unsold tokens?

I hope they will burn the unsold tokens..

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:02:06 PM

Softcap is 35,000 RCO sold > 140 ETH > approx. 50,000 USD.

Unsold tokens will go to second ICO round. Not sure if the softcap is just for the first or also for the second ICO round, I think the former is the case.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:08:37 PM

it is, lets make first the first step bevor talking about the secound step Smiley

New york is like a small state. I like the fact that they have a precise target, easy to have a good support and optimize the marketing like this.

dude the city is probly around 10 mil people. that's a lot of test subjects.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:44:51 PM

Actually NY may be best place to test this kind of tech. even airport restaurant might not be bad idea

Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:52:57 PM

42,000 eatery places just in NYC. So 2000 restaurants is just about 5% of them
And we giving our solution for free
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:11:02 PM

Actually NY may be best place to test this kind of tech. even airport restaurant might not be bad idea
10 mil people? this is not a test, this is world domination  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:28:49 PM

10 mil people? this is not a test, this is world domination  Grin
If they are successful there they will be successful everywhere. I think they will attract tourists from all over the world.

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

This was one of the most confusing thread titles that I have seen, here or anywhere else. I was literally unable to determine the actual name of the coin and/or project. When the Ann first hit, that was the reason that we gave it very little time. There are so many coins that come out that if we can drop a choice quickly, we do.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:52:44 PM

This was one of the most confusing thread titles that I have seen, here or anywhere else. I was literally unable to determine the actual name of the coin and/or project. When the Ann first hit, that was the reason that we gave it very little time. There are so many coins that come out that if we can drop a choice quickly, we do.
Yes with all those ICOs currently running the title is very important. Devs should not underestimate the importance of a title.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:02:40 PM

anybody knows if the system will use the smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain?
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:07:02 PM

I do agree that the name of the token/project should be the first part of the ANN title.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:23:25 PM

Unsold tokens will go to second ICO round. Not sure if the softcap is just for the first or also for the second ICO round, I think the former is the case.

That's one of the lowest soft caps I've seen lately.
Well this will make the project go forward anyway. I do hope it will be a bit more, cause 50.000 USD is a small operating budget.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:57:19 PM

Well this will make the project go forward anyway. I do hope it will be a bit more, cause 50.000 USD is a small operating budget.
thanks for the answers, I agree soft cap lowest - now I'm sure that the project will be successful, because the restaurant business is very promising direction
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

This founds should be enough for equipment purchase and installation, but for sure not for 2000 restaurants more for 200..Smiley
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:49:54 PM

This founds should be enough for equipment purchase and installation, but for sure not for 2000 restaurants more for 200..Smiley

It's true that 50k is really low. But well, if they have a working product and already potential customers.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:19:59 PM

I do agree that the name of the token/project should be the first part of the ANN title.

Now that the thread has come back up, we gave it a little more of a look and we were pretty ok on what the first page had to say, although not to the point of it standing out amongst the other coins. But, then we flip to the last page and see things like 3 block chains and what not. Just seems too much for a launch and a little too much coin control in the dev team hands over the long haul.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: