Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23642 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:37:23 AM

I was wondering, why not start this project in Moskou instead of New York if the majority of your team is from Russia?

It is just a suggestion, but I think such an technology is maybe more accepted in big western cities as it ist not totally unknown. I know similar systems in bigger restaurants but without crypto or blockchain technology

I don't know how thinks work in Moskow but New York sounds like a good city to start. Is big, has a huge international recognition for what is good publicity,there's a lot of people from different countries and they are used to technologies like this.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:53:28 AM

I was wondering, why not start this project in Moskou instead of New York if the majority of your team is from Russia?

It is just a suggestion, but I think such an technology is maybe more accepted in big western cities as it ist not totally unknown. I know similar systems in bigger restaurants but without crypto or blockchain technology

I don't know how thinks work in Moskow but New York sounds like a good city to start. Is big, has a huge international recognition for what is good publicity,there's a lot of people from different countries and they are used to technologies like this.

Its also very good place for start-up to be and start make business
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:58:05 AM

Do you have any issues with the US-law? As far as I know there are some issues currently with participants from the USA

Don’t think they will have any problems as long as they don’t allow participants from Us to take part of the ICO, or are ICOs in general not allowed in US?

afaik, due to the fact how the fbi and so on had seized part of btc-e couple of monts ago, many icos are not sure how to handle the us citizens and are trying to exclude them form their icos to be on the safe side.

We are not exclude US citizens and we passed Howie test and it shows we are not security. So any US contributors are welcome
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:21:53 PM

Do you have any issues with the US-law? As far as I know there are some issues currently with participants from the USA

Don’t think they will have any problems as long as they don’t allow participants from Us to take part of the ICO, or are ICOs in general not allowed in US?

afaik, due to the fact how the fbi and so on had seized part of btc-e couple of monts ago, many icos are not sure how to handle the us citizens and are trying to exclude them form their icos to be on the safe side.

We are not exclude US citizens and we passed Howie test and it shows we are not security. So any US contributors are welcome

Thats great to hear, do you have this announced anywhere on your website so US citizens will know?
Its always good to have a bigger initial budget before major development starts.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:25:00 PM

I watched the demo. Looks good. If it is really installed in 2,000 restaurants or more, then the profit of the project should be normal.
You watched a video or tried the demo?
I cant find any videos and they said that the video will be uploaded in a week.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:33:33 PM

I watched the demo. Looks good. If it is really installed in 2,000 restaurants or more, then the profit of the project should be normal.
You watched a video or tried the demo?
I cant find any videos and they said that the video will be uploaded in a week.
I'm also looking for videos but I haven't found anything.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:35:18 PM

So is the service of this coin is only for the residence of New York? When will be the timeline of expanding to other teritories as well? I know that this is a large feat to accomplish. But it would be great if you'll be dominant in this space worldwide!

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:48:35 PM

I had a look on their team and I dont see any lawyers. They can always consult of course, but lately I have been seeing in some ICO's that team members sometimes include lawyers.

Apperently they are talking to VCs, they will have all the recources they would need. Im still not convinced this project would be interesting for VCs though
It has potential for future growth so I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to convince some VC
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:06:42 PM

instead of new york, i would rather go for berlin, paris, moscow, rome, madrid, quebec, hongkong, istanbul and so on.

you have to widen your possibilities Smiley fast
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

Your answers makes sense. The competition in restaurants is very heavy in New York, so I can imagine that in the near future restaurants using reorder might have an advantage. I haven't been in Russia, so I cant really compare it.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Your answers makes sense. The competition in restaurants is very heavy in New York, so I can imagine that in the near future restaurants using reorder might have an advantage. I haven't been in Russia, so I cant really compare it.

ask yourself this:how many famous restaurants in moscow do you know? not that many, what about new york? also how high tech are the ones in moskow compared to NY and their willingness to adopt change.

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:34:36 PM

ask yourself this:how many famous restaurants in moscow do you know? not that many, what about new york? also how high tech are the ones in moskow compared to NY and their willingness to adopt change.

Yes, I think so too. I think NYC is the best place to start because it is the densest population of different restaurants. But the US regulations regarding cryptos got me worrying. I mean you only have what, a handful of cryptos that they approved to do business in the US. How much more in NYC. The law I think is stricter there. I don't know, but I only think so. So they need to spend a lot of resources just in legalities.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:57:49 PM

Nope, it is allowed in Us but it has some different regulations like no dividends. It's not easy to get that permission I can say.

I didn't check they are accepting or not but if they accept Us citizens they can get too much funding from Us because they are based in NY.

They aren't offering any dividends, so the ICO should just be open for US investors. No SEC issues as far as I can see.

I hope it is like that.

Any official statement from the team about this issue?

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

Nope, it is allowed in Us but it has some different regulations like no dividends. It's not easy to get that permission I can say.

I didn't check they are accepting or not but if they accept Us citizens they can get too much funding from Us because they are based in NY.

They aren't offering any dividends, so the ICO should just be open for US investors. No SEC issues as far as I can see.

I hope it is like that.

Any official statement from the team about this issue?

Yes. We not promote any dividends at first stage of ICO.
We plan to bring revenue share from advertisement between restaurant owners and token holders on second stage of ICO
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

revenue share from advertisement? what you mean?
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:01:22 PM

revenue share fadvertisement between restaurant owners and token
ahh ok this is the plan of the second stage of ico, i understand Smiley
lazarus.hlz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

Looks interesting, I should look through your work closely.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:16:14 PM

I thin that the answer is that there more money and potential in New York.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:26:15 PM

instead of new york, i would rather go for berlin, paris, moscow, rome, madrid, quebec, hongkong, istanbul and so on.

you have to widen your possibilities Smiley fast

But why instead of? (; The Team will have their reasons, why they choosed new york. And of course, when they expand, those towns are good aims for the future. Let them grow in an organic way and someday, we can use the technology everywhere.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:37:24 PM

revenue share from advertisement? what you mean?

The idea is to give token holders % from advertisement revenue what we going to stream on terminals.
But we only think about it. More details will come out before second ICO stage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: