Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23642 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:37:37 AM

I know I"m repeating myself, but we have already seen a video with a demo, but I think it would be nice to see a real life demo.

Agree, i think it would be better if everyone could see their face in the video.
Or maybe a video about the live use of their platform.
They have started this since 2015-2016, this wont be a big problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:22:36 AM

I know I"m repeating myself, but we have already seen a video with a demo, but I think it would be nice to see a real life demo.

Agree, i think it would be better if everyone could see their face in the video.

They have a prototype and stuff, it should be not hard to show a video with them using the software on it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

They have a prototype and stuff, it should be not hard to show a video with them using the software on it.

i understand off course that take time to do it, which you could you use to do something more useful, but this would help confidence in the team and product.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:29:59 AM

where can i see how much eth are raised alrady? I found nothing on the website.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:53:52 AM

not sure how a demo would work in this context. isn't the software used for tablets specifically?

no not only, you can use the software also on the pc or on the smartphone.

but since the software is based on tablets ,don't you need tactile input?

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

Right, it would be easier to market this with an actual video where you are showing off the product. It could make the reviewers work easier too.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:45:36 PM

Maybe is not the same, but you could try the demo in the thread starter to have an idea

It's sure that it could be a good idea. Cryptocurrencies are often assimiled to virtual work and giving a real lie demo of the product could have a good impact on the ICO.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:59:53 PM

Maybe is not the same, but you could try the demo in the thread starter to have an idea

It's sure that it could be a good idea. Cryptocurrencies are often assimiled to virtual work and giving a real lie demo of the product could have a good impact on the ICO.

would be nice if some interviews with Dev team. everyone get to know team behind this project.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:29:38 PM

would be nice if some interviews with Dev team. everyone get to know team behind this project.

That would be a great idea to attract more investors for this project. Smiley

Oh yes and in this interview they could show their prototype and how it works Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

That would be a great idea to attract more investors for this project. Smiley

Oh yes and in this interview they could show their prototype and how it works Cheesy

Almost every ICO now is having an interview on youtube. This is a must if you are having an ICO now

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:55:13 PM

i understand off course that take time to do it, which you could you use to do something more useful, but this would help confidence in the team and product.
Yep, thats the point, it will also bring more confidence to investors.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

Just wanted to read more reviews about Reorder, but I could not find much. They are listed here https://coinclarity.com/ico-events/reorder/ but some info is missing. I suggest Reorder should work more on their marketing, because the ICO market is very competitive right now

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:10:35 PM

we see a demo video but see the terminal/software in action will be great and help us to understand better the operation, the mechanism...
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:40:18 PM

Just wanted to read more reviews about Reorder, but I could not find much. They are listed here https://coinclarity.com/ico-events/reorder/ but some info is missing. I suggest Reorder should work more on their marketing, because the ICO market is very competitive right now

That a good suggestion worth to consider. I hope DEV team would intensify their marketing campaign on this project. Smiley

they have to if they want to raise what they're asking. I've seen so many good ICO fail because they weren't properly promoted.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:56:04 PM

Yeah more transparency brings more trust which eventually results in more investors.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:27:12 PM

Reorder has already a demo of the product, and show some photos of terminal, I think it’s a good start to show the product to people. Investors need and like to have informations before invest, its a good point to have a sucessfull ico.
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

a video with the terminal showing his capabilities end to end, i think is the best way to promote this
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:03:57 PM

Could you tell me how reOrder will increase the minimum wage of the restaurant personnel?

I think it's a new law that's going to increase the minimum wage of restaurant personnel. By using Reorder Gateway the restaurant/manager can save on personnel and thereby save on those increased costs, because instead of waiters taking orders/accepting the payment, the terminal takes/sends the orders and handles the payments.

I agree that it's not clear from the website.

Yes,the way I understood it was that it would just save on the overall costs. Then these saved costs would be able be pass onto employees and into other areas of the business.

Maybe the devs should spell it out more?

Automation has never been good for (production) workers. I guess in the case of Reorder, it will also not be beneficial for restaurant personnel. But I dont think you can stop this development. 

most jobs will disappear in the end .. everything will be done by AI and bots.. I hope they will provide some sort of universal income.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:52:42 PM

Could you tell me how reOrder will increase the minimum wage of the restaurant personnel?

I think it's a new law that's going to increase the minimum wage of restaurant personnel. By using Reorder Gateway the restaurant/manager can save on personnel and thereby save on those increased costs, because instead of waiters taking orders/accepting the payment, the terminal takes/sends the orders and handles the payments.

I agree that it's not clear from the website.

Yes,the way I understood it was that it would just save on the overall costs. Then these saved costs would be able be pass onto employees and into other areas of the business.

Maybe the devs should spell it out more?

Automation has never been good for (production) workers. I guess in the case of Reorder, it will also not be beneficial for restaurant personnel. But I dont think you can stop this development. 

most jobs will disappear in the end .. everything will be done by AI and bots.. I hope they will provide some sort of universal income.
Because of this, I value a search for continuous knowledge, projects like reorder are increasingly grandiose and allow for the advancement and acceleration of gigantic services, many complain about the lack of human interaction and reduction of positions, but evolving is inevitable, many classes of workers need to be adapt and monitor this evolution. Reorder is just following the normal flow of costs and providing an evolution in service delivery, by perfecting this segment I see so much potential in its ICO
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:34:00 PM

a video with the terminal showing his capabilities end to end, i think is the best way to promote this
I agree, I video showing how it works would be one of the best marketing activities they could have to support the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: