Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23642 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:19:58 AM

Can you answer to my question? Can you give list of restaurants where your terminals working already? And where your company officially registered? (exact adress).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:24:19 AM

Actually big chains already testing some automation solutions. As to-go service you can find it in Panera bread on Park Av & 23rd st.

Wow this looks great!
Very nice to see a working product, this will get more investors. Great work guys! Keep this up

this looks just awesome kinda reminds me on a libary but in a way greater version Cheesy
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:44:40 AM

In many restaurants 100% of tips go to staff not owner. If it's automatically going to the owner it's called a service charge which is considered restaurant income. If you're really talking about staff tips doesn't that mean staff's going to pay the reOrder convenience fee?

All tips will go to staff is it was before. But in our case part of the waiters work will be automated so their tips going to be lower. Convenience fees is separated form tips. Customer pays tips+fee

Cool and good to know how the system works.
For the tip is also a fee. Great Smiley

In a lot of restaurant tips are not accepts because the service fee is already in the addition.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:47:40 AM

Actually big chains already testing some automation solutions. As to-go service you can find it in Panera bread on Park Av & 23rd st.

Wow this looks great!
Very nice to see a working product, this will get more investors. Great work guys! Keep this up

yeah, thats good.
i will stay support you, guys

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:11:38 AM

Wow this looks great!

yeah, thats good.

Hey guys I don't want to mislead you but this is not our terminals. Those are our competitors in Panera bread. I just wanted to show the demand on market and solution verified on market
We have no installations right now in any restaurants because we don't have support team.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

Yes Sir! It was installed and tested in couple restaurants already

There's an iPad inside, right? What happens if a terminal gets stolen or broken, are they insured?

Yes it's ipads and they fixed in secure case on the customer tables. It will be insured in case of broken\stolen

Ipad?

Why did you choose the most expensive tablet for a not very complicated process?

You can use way cheaper tablets for this job.

But iPad probably shows some quality.

We choose ipads because they work stable for long term. Androids is not so smooth and easy in production.
It's expensive but customer have to have better customers service and business owner have to be sure system works perfectly

You probably made the right choice. I am an android guy but in tablets, ipad is way ahead of any Android device.

It is expensive but shows quality and also probably it is easier to persuade restaurants with ipads instead of some cheap devices.

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:14:36 AM

Can you answer to my question? Can you give list of restaurants where your terminals working already? And where your company officially registered? (exact adress).

We don't have any installations right now because we can't provide customer service for our product
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:15:28 AM

Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

Yes Sir! It was installed and tested in couple restaurants already

There's an iPad inside, right? What happens if a terminal gets stolen or broken, are they insured?

Yes it's ipads and they fixed in secure case on the customer tables. It will be insured in case of broken\stolen

Ipad?

Why did you choose the most expensive tablet for a not very complicated process?

You can use way cheaper tablets for this job.

But iPad probably shows some quality.

We choose ipads because they work stable for long term. Androids is not so smooth and easy in production.
It's expensive but customer have to have better customers service and business owner have to be sure system works perfectly

You probably made the right choice. I am an android guy but in tablets, ipad is way ahead of any Android device.

It is expensive but shows quality and also probably it is easier to persuade restaurants with ipads instead of some cheap devices.

Absolutely correct. That what business needs
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:48:24 AM

Wow this looks great!

yeah, thats good.

Hey guys I don't want to mislead you but this is not our terminals. Those are our competitors in Panera bread. I just wanted to show the demand on market and solution verified on market
We have no installations right now in any restaurants because we don't have support team.

But your terminals will look much the same? Or will it be like a menu in a restaurant, but only in the form of a tablet that is portable and not tied to a place?
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:49:37 AM

Wow this looks great!

yeah, thats good.

But your terminals will look much the same? Or will it be like a menu in a restaurant, but only in the form of a tablet that is portable and not tied to a place?

Our terminals looks much better Smiley
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:09:25 AM

if you have other pictures showing the system in action or anything related please share  Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:31:12 AM

Wow this looks great!

yeah, thats good.

Our terminals looks much better Smiley

So could you give us some pictures or a short video which shows your terminal in action?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

if you have other pictures showing the system in action or anything related please share  Smiley

Actually they have a demo already http://demo.reorder.tech/
It will give you a good idea of how it looks like. I hope in real life it is also this fast!

Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:17:24 PM

Here there are some fotos as well
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2143865.msg22534241#msg22534241
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

wow last generation terminal already installed and tested in a few restaurants the project is already at a good point and will have a great future...

Lets hope!
This can be a great succes. Really hope they can make this project work.
Keep it up guys, cant wait to see a video in a restaurant where people use the terminal Smiley

After seeing the demo i really don't understand how could they not make that work. It's simple as it could get, and it totally breaks down the language barrier that i had while travelling and trying to order vegetarian food. After trying for a while I just ordered beer because of pure frustration.
Also this will be very helpful to some restaurants that is short of employees and very crowded of visitors.

Yes, I've lately seen more and more automation in fastfood restaurants. I'm guessing this sort of automation would be welcome in any restaurant business.

Is this actually reOrder or another product?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:41:32 PM

yes, definitely share some more pictures of what going on. you should use these on your website to advertise.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

Really nice to see that the project is well developed, it’s not only an idea, reorder has already something to offer and to show to investors. I think the project has a very nice future, impatient to see more about the test in restaurant !
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:55:55 PM

wow last generation terminal already installed and tested in a few restaurants the project is already at a good point and will have a great future...

Lets hope!
This can be a great succes. Really hope they can make this project work.
Keep it up guys, cant wait to see a video in a restaurant where people use the terminal Smiley

After seeing the demo i really don't understand how could they not make that work. It's simple as it could get, and it totally breaks down the language barrier that i had while travelling and trying to order vegetarian food. After trying for a while I just ordered beer because of pure frustration.
Also this will be very helpful to some restaurants that is short of employees and very crowded of visitors.

Yes, I've lately seen more and more automation in fastfood restaurants. I'm guessing this sort of automation would be welcome in any restaurant business.

Is this actually reOrder or another product?

They stated already that these are not their terminals, but from competition. Demand is out there, they need to move fast on making this reality.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

Thank you, that's what I have searched! At least there is already a prototype and a demo.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:01:33 PM

@dev

we want some working display videos and no screenshots please Smiley

give us what you have and strengthen the bond between the investors even more!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: