Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23642 times)
LuckyCheetah

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:29:27 PM

What's the food tech enterprises that are "compatible" with Terminals?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nice.duck

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:51:56 PM

1. For business owners: substantial reduction in operating costs coupled with an additional source of income

How exactly are the operating cost going to reduce? Additional income thanks to what? To me, more income is more satisfied customers?
Does reorder fit for bars?

LittleDiver

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:28:08 PM

On your website you say that your project will allow to reduce the problem of $15/hour salary to the waiters. Your terminals will be established only on couple of tables at first, so how does it solve the salary problem? Waiters will still work the same way with the rest of tables and also deliver the orders for the tables with your terminals. Or I am missing the point?
Greedy_bear

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:39:18 PM

How do you plan to convert fiat customers to cryptocurrency? It does not seem like an easy job.
duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:56:40 PM

nice project with best team

I like it, i will inverting in ICO

Thanks Dev

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:26:17 PM

tho the project is quite interesting, I got the question which troubles me - how is this profitable for the personnel?
what are the ways to convince them after they work for the straight buck for years? how do you see it?

Thank you for your question.
Indeed automation on the tables is something that waiters don't want to see because they think there is no tips from there. We spoke with waiters and owners and find solution that satisfies both. Restaurant customers will pay lower tips while ordering about 5%-7% instead of 15%-20%  at least someone brought the dish and clean the table. So terminals is more helping solution nor abusing.
In chase of savings business owners load staff and loose in quality of service. Self service terminals will equalize this balance
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:55:59 PM

1. For business owners: substantial reduction in operating costs coupled with an additional source of income

How exactly are the operating cost going to reduce? Additional income thanks to what? To me, more income is more satisfied customers?

Additional income thanks to advertising and Convenience fee which customers pays along with lowered tips
We have solution for bar counter and we have smart beer glass which knows how much beer in the customer cap and show it on waiter device. We will present this product in the future ICO.
CoinSavvy

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:38:38 PM

How will the entire reOrder system survive in case of market fluctuations and volatility of certain cryptocurrencies?
OneUserOne

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:46:05 PM

Additional income thanks to advertising and Convenience fee which customers pays along with lowered tips
We have solution for bar counter and we have smart beer glass which knows how much beer in the customer cap and show it on waiter device. We will present this product in the future ICO.

So it means that you have future plans for your product, don't you? Which ones exactly? Are they short- or long-term?
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:51:48 PM

So it means that you have future plans for your product, don't you? Which ones exactly? Are they short- or long-term?

Yes we have plans to bring 4 products to US retail market. First product is the terminal (reOrder Gateway) second is special device for waiters, third is smart beer glass and fourth is mobile app which we don't want to share the idea right now.  All this products is for long term and made to help restaurants and their customers.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:13:59 PM

How do you plan to convert fiat customers to cryptocurrency? It does not seem like an easy job.

Yes it's not. We will implement savers club approach. Anyone who will join this club will get extra discounts and participate reOrder bonus system. This terminology is well-known and popular for regular customers and they will know why blockchain help them to save while they shopping trough our newslatters and our devices.
Immorta

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:22:19 PM

How will the entire reOrder system survive in case of market fluctuations and volatility of certain cryptocurrencies?

There's few mechanisms for Company stability, reOrder Fiat-to-crypto Gateway and crypto "cashflow" that makes it tolerant to market fluctuations. :

The use of the infrastructure by all above-mentioned parties of retail, food, and cryptocurrency
markets, 7 separate and independent markets to be exact :
1)restaurant management & automation,
2) retail management & automation,
3) in-store advertizment markets
and plan to enter
4) foodtech automation,
5) food logistics & distribution automation,
6) cryptocurrencies infrastructure,
7) cryptocurrencies payment systems

- So development of the terminals network on one of those markets will make the whole system stronger, like
total capitalization of the infrastructure will increase due to the growth of terminal base,
extension of the services provided by it, and, as a result, growth in the number and involvement
of the users of food and retail establishments and cryptocurrencies.
- Market of public catering and food service will need the advantages of automation described above, regardless
whether it is growing or falling.
- The infrastructure may operate both on fiat and any crypto currencies, which makes it
independent from cryptocurrencies in general and from the economic condition of specific
tokens or payment methods.
- The volatility of particular cryptocurrencies is automatically calculated in terminals at the
moment of purchase (i.e. conversion into price-stabilizing crypto- and fiat currencies).

So the price of any cryptocurrency including main reOrder currency reCoin won't affects business or operational stability
in reOrder fiat-to-cryptocurrency Gateway.

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RecklessRocket

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:19:34 PM

Looks like another ICO.

I will keep an eye on it as things may go up in future.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:17:37 PM

Looks like another ICO.

I will keep an eye on it as things may go up in future.

Thank you Sir. We will post new design in couple days explaining more of our product
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:48:59 AM

On your website you say that your project will allow to reduce the problem of $15/hour salary to the waiters. Your terminals will be established only on couple of tables at first, so how does it solve the salary problem? Waiters will still work the same way with the rest of tables and also deliver the orders for the tables with your terminals. Or I am missing the point?

We focused on small restaurants with 20 tables and 5 waiters. 5 out of 20 tables will be equipped with reOrder terminals so owner could reduce load on waiter staff and get rid of unproductive personnel. 15 tables will be managed by 4 waiters and 5 tables automated. In the same time owner can decide to extend work hours of his restaurant because of automatization. As the bottom line business will get less personnel for lower cost and higher quality of service.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:53:46 AM

We've just update design on website https://ico.reorder.world
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:59:50 AM

The project seems interesting, but I think a lot more information is needed to attract potential investors. I will watch this thread daily to see how things evolve.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:42:50 AM

Thank you for your support. We will update info in the next week
markus_st

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:02:11 AM

We've just update design on website https://ico.reorder.world

Now your website looks much more promising, previous version made me uncertain about your perspective, guys. Following you here. Please make it happen) <crossing fingers>
P.S. Thanks for discount Smiley

AleksandraSandra

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:17:36 AM

Dear Team,

The website looks pretty now, great job. Though I tried to use your LIVE DEMO option, unfortunately without login there is no chance to try it out. Where can I register?

Thank you in advance.

MfG,
Sandra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: