Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16909 times)
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:00:26 PM

Mostly, strategic comes with being a smart person. If I have to choose, I'd prefer the smart one; a person can always learn the strategies in life.

When it comes to money, it's good to have both. Relying only on your intelligence is not enough.

Agree when it comes to money you should have that both. As my self i do choose intelligence over the strategic because being a smart one is you can learn almost every thing and also about those strategies but in strategic you do have strategies but you are not smart but you are a wise person that makes you good. Though in smart one you can learn the strategies but in strategies you cant learn to be smart.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:06:43 PM

For me being a smart person is the best attributes for the people, because being smart people is like a strategic people because in our life we learn everyday,. and being smart you will also know how to be strategic person for sure.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

Mostly, strategic comes with being a smart person. If I have to choose, I'd prefer the smart one; a person can always learn the strategies in life.

When it comes to money, it's good to have both. Relying only on your intelligence is not enough.

Agree when it comes to money you should have that both. As my self i do choose intelligence over the strategic because being a smart one is you can learn almost every thing and also about those strategies but in strategic you do have strategies but you are not smart but you are a wise person that makes you good. Though in smart one you can learn the strategies but in strategies you cant learn to be smart.
What I have thought about now is that you can never really learn something that you don't like, probably you can but it will take some time meaning it would take you longer than expected, something like that. It seems that there are smart people that try to work on their strategies making them wiser like you said but with just someone who is strategically inclined, he or she would have a hard time learning things they don't want to.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Why should you be lucky first? Everything in life takes skill. If someone relies on luck even if they win then it will not be as beneficial as someone who earns with hard work.
If you rely on the luck, you are gambling your money and it cannot say is trading, because you do not have any plans, strategy before trade. That is difference between smart person (trader) and stupid person (speculator) Grin

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:13:24 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
In my own opinion, i would like to be a strategic person because if you were a strategic person you are very flexible in anything that you can also be called as smart person too. When it comes to money you should have your own strategy in how to handle your money and how to make more money.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:14:50 PM

I don't want to be a smart person. But, i try to use what God gives me as well as i can. Quite observant in seeing opportunities and strong willingness able to make me become more than smart and strategic. Work and evaluation, that's my principle. Because the real smart comes from thought and experience.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:31:33 PM

I think smart person are who are following strategic system in life so they can compensate the problems soon. like if you are a gambler then if you follow the strategic bankroll system then in long term you will see that you are in profit. Like wise same you have to follow the strategy in life in all way to live life happily with out strategy and calculation life will ruin soon.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:34:18 PM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
It is true that people are capable on dealing with different characteristics in regards to handling different investments , tradings and transactions that could somehow be a good thing for a person to earn to have a good profit. Just consider on being a both smart and strategic person that could make people a better person in  dealing with tradings and investments.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:05:41 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Nah! When you are a strategic person, you are somehow showing being smart. When you are good in making strategies, you will build connections in your mind and finally construct an idea that will help you in times of pressure. all in all, it shows being Smart  or Intelligent.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:15:18 PM

why cant we become both? We can learn and force ourselves to become better and better. I mean that people can change themselves, they can work and learn to become more experience and stronger. Therefore, containing both of these characteristics will make you become a great man in the life.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:18:27 PM

I dont really get the question. For me being not strategical is ignorance. That is not being smart. To be smart one has to know some strategies specially when it comes to handling their own finances. One has to be smart and find for ways or strategies in which he can do the best out of his money. To invest or save or what type of investments he is going to put it into.

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:46:34 PM

One would assume a smart person utilizes a smart strategy.
So the whole question is kind of moot.
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:51:46 PM

This world is full of corrupted people so in order to maintain your economy , IMO you need smart and strategic since they are mainly the key factor of your success on the future.
Yes.. it need some time to learn them step by step but it's not impossible that one day you can master them all for your own good !
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:57:00 PM

When it comes to money i want to be a smart person, cause all i want on my money is to be safe and secure  even in gambling if youre a smart person you always win, cause you know when to stop. Strategic is only use in advertising.
This is what you think the best but I think it is both which matters. You need to look for polishing both of these qualities and need to work on them so that you may be able to get the maximum benefit out of it.

Neither smartness nor strategy will serve the purpose in the best way all alone. You might be need both of them most of the cases.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:45:23 PM

I don't want to be a smart person. But, i try to use what God gives me as well as i can. Quite observant in seeing opportunities and strong willingness able to make me become more than smart and strategic. Work and evaluation, that's my principle. Because the real smart comes from thought and experience.
God has made no one unworthy. It is just who discovers himself and how much he can use his abilities to survive in this world. Everyone is gifted with a different talent and no one is made perfect. I appreciate your satisfaction on what you are gifted with and your comment brought a smile on my face. It was good to need you.
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:47:30 PM

This world is full of corrupted people so in order to maintain your economy , IMO you need smart and strategic since they are mainly the key factor of your success on the future.
Yes.. it need some time to learn them step by step but it's not impossible that one day you can master them all for your own good !
in addition to smart and strategy you must also have great luck so that all the things you plan can be successful.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:13:05 PM

in addition to smart and strategy you must also have great luck so that all the things you plan can be successful.
To be able to build a strategy, we must be smart. We should be smary to form strategies and to apply it to perform well in btc or crypto services.

Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:20:44 PM

I agreed that it is required both but if im going to ask the question, being smart or being strategic, i would say being strategic. Not all things that you know can help you within a situation. for example, you encountered a problem, being smart can help you fix that problem because you know what to do. But can a smart person do it? Maybe yes or no. Because he just know what to do. But being a strategic person can solve a problem by making a strategy on how to do it.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:51:19 PM

Both of it are important for sure. But in my opinion, they'll reflect on each other. Such that being a smart person will make you a strategic person. For instance investing into Bitcoin, if you are smart, you will think of a strategy where your profit will be bigger and will also make your job easier. Therefore if you are strategic, it means you are smart. So to make it short, being strategic means you are smart and being smart means you are strategic.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

Having a lot of knowledge in the cryptocurrency are very important. Sometimes, knowledge serves the bridge to become rich. Knowledge is really a great factor to become successful person.

A lot of "smart" people lack intelligence. You might think they are synonymous, but I assure you they are not. See, smarts or booksmarts are simply one's ability to read and comprehend enough to pass a test on the subject. However, intelligence is the application of this knowledge in real life, which many smart people are not capable of. In fact, people who are not quite as smart could be more intelligent for this reason.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: