Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:25:16 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
You cannot be smart for ever by doing nothing. You need to have a strategy for how to survive and then how to get profit.  And for a strategy you need to be smart and have knowledge. So you cannot split strategy and being smart, because both of them work together only.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:11:32 PM

This world is full of corrupted people so in order to maintain your economy , IMO you need smart and strategic since they are mainly the key factor of your success on the future.
Yes.. it need some time to learn them step by step but it's not impossible that one day you can master them all for your own good !
It's a bit like you're saying. It's rare for a strategist to not be smart at the same time and it's rare for a smart person not to plan ahead, and planning is a strategy, right?
That's why you need to be both, smart and planning to efficiently handle money, be it in trading, gambling, investing, even loaning.
Also, it's worth mentioning that you can't choose to be smart, you either are or you're not, but you can choose to think ahead and plan your moves.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:48:15 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Having a lot of knowledge in the cryptocurrency are very important. Sometimes, knowledge serves the bridge to become rich. Knowledge is really a great factor to become successful person.

A lot of "smart" people lack intelligence. You might think they are synonymous, but I assure you they are not. See, smarts or booksmarts are simply one's ability to read and comprehend enough to pass a test on the subject. However, intelligence is the application of this knowledge in real life, which many smart people are not capable of. In fact, people who are not quite as smart could be more intelligent for this reason.

I tend to disagree with this view

What you mean by intelligence being the application of some knowledge in real life is properly called experience, and that has little if anything to do with intelligence as such. Basically, you get experience by applying or testing some knowledge you likely obtained via books in real life, thereby getting the hang of things, how they actually work in real life. And the level of how experienced you are primarily depends on how often and in what amounts you "test" your hand at something. Intelligence just makes this process more straightforward and fast (since you learn faster), but these are still entirely different things

Anthonyxx

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:30:57 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 09:49:07 PM by Anthonyxx

Having a lot of knowledge in the cryptocurrency are very important. Sometimes, knowledge serves the bridge to become rich. Knowledge is really a great factor to become successful person.

A lot of "smart" people lack intelligence. You might think they are synonymous, but I assure you they are not. See, smarts or booksmarts are simply one's ability to read and comprehend enough to pass a test on the subject. However, intelligence is the application of this knowledge in real life, which many smart people are not capable of. In fact, people who are not quite as smart could be more intelligent for this reason.

I tend to disagree with this view

What you mean by intelligence being the application of some knowledge in real life is properly called experience, and that has little if anything to do with intelligence as such. Basically, you get experience by applying or testing some knowledge you likely obtained via books in real life, thereby getting the hang of things, how they actually work in real life. And the level of how experienced you are primarily depends on how often and in what amounts you "test" your hand at something. Intelligence just makes this process more straightforward and fast (since you learn faster), but these are still entirely different things

In my opinion intelligence is the speed of application of knowledge and learned experiences.
The more intelligent people are faster at comprehending things and applying the knowledge and previous experiences in certain situations.
They require less time doing the same intellectual work,that's why e.g. they measure time during IQ tests.
A simple comparison would be between computers with different CPU speeds.The 'smarter' computer is the one which processes tasks faster .
justarmc

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:10:57 AM

It can be both, smart and strategy are very important to run all kinds of business. But sometimes smart people struggle with strategy.  Being a smart is just about being intelligent. We all know (witnessed) that plenty of intelligent people do really stupid things, prone to moments of idiocy, but they do tend to act smarter most of the time. Also the problem of being smart is that they are used to seeking and finding the right answer; unfortunately in strategy there is no single right answer to find.  Strategic person is very curious in everything and willing to take risk. The essential qualities for this kind of person is flexibility, resitience and imagination. Great strategy is aided by diversity of thought and attitude. It needs people who respect one another for their range of qualities. They need both to feel right and to have that correctness be validated by others. When either or bith fail to occur, smart people become defensive and rigidly so.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:20:36 AM

You cannot be smart for ever by doing nothing. You need to have a strategy for how to survive and then how to get profit.  And for a strategy you need to be smart and have knowledge. So you cannot split strategy and being smart, because both of them work together only.

Of course and this strategy needs to be implemented or needs to be put into action. I think being smart and being strategic goes hand in hand and I agree with you @pitiflin with that.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:30:44 AM

It's almost the same thing. You can not be strategic without being smart and vice versa. It is necessary to have deep knowledge of crypto-currencies and to be able to observe and analyze the situation quickly.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:02:09 AM

I think if you are smart u can make up a good strategy,

but if you are not smart you cannot make an good strategy.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:27:30 AM

It's almost the same thing. You can not be strategic without being smart and vice versa. It is necessary to have deep knowledge of crypto-currencies and to be able to observe and analyze the situation quickly.
Well, I'm not talking about just cryptocurrencies, it's the whole thing and as a person. In my opinion, that could be either street smarts or really strategic. Everything always requires observation and analysis to have the right amount of outcome that you want because you wanted to be better.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:51:10 AM

Of course and this strategy needs to be implemented or needs to be put into action. I think being smart and being strategic goes hand in hand and I agree with you @pitiflin with that.

If you are really making your own strategy then that way your are making a smart move about in what you are doing because you are planning before doing something yet you can have a strategy even though you are not the one who made it by stealing or buying it from other people.

But again even the smartest people who make a strategy still fails because no one is perfect in this world, experience will make you tough and smart.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

If I must to choose one of them, I will choose to be a smart person. because a smart person will know how to position himself and be able to manage his life, so he will make planned for everything. He has thought of all the possibilities that will happen in his life in the future. including his financial management.
Insticator

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:50:00 AM

It is better to make our own strategy so that we can grow our accents and to increase our ranking.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITAR
Difftic

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:55:37 AM

Great advantage if you are a smart person because you have a lot of new ways or techniques to make btc. just like bitcoin mining in that way you will earn there. even with a man's diligence how much it can earn. Of course before you do these you need to first increase your ranking by reading and posting threads you know you can help them solve their problem.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:30:52 AM

It is indeed that being smart means you can handle everything. A strategic person uses different ideas and techniques to succeed while smart person always based their move on what they think up front. (This is just base on my what I see and experience)I beg to disagree about being smart and strategy always works together. Not all smart people are strategic and not all strategic person is smart. Basically smart people are working "by the book" and definitely would panic if the plan he/she fail. A strategic person is resourceful he/she has a lot of tricks under his sleeves that's why even the plan A didn't work he/she had Plan B to Z.

djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:03:09 PM

It is indeed that being smart means you can handle everything. A strategic person uses different ideas and techniques to succeed while smart person always based their move on what they think up front. (This is just base on my what I see and experience)I beg to disagree about being smart and strategy always works together. Not all smart people are strategic and not all strategic person is smart. Basically smart people are working "by the book" and definitely would panic if the plan he/she fail. A strategic person is resourceful he/she has a lot of tricks under his sleeves that's why even the plan A didn't work he/she had Plan B to Z.

for me i believe that smart and strategic person are almost the  same or maybe connected.because i believe   that if the person is  smart.he or she can find a strategy to make a great solution in a different situation.so then if you are smart you are also called strategic.
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:09:16 PM

For me its better to become strategic, when you are strategic you are already intelligent , how can you think a strategy if you weren't intelligent? Tongue  Roll Eyes Just as simple like that, not all strategies are perfect it all depends on the situation but if it fails it doesn't mean your'e not intelligent.  Shocked  Someone who thinks a strategy and doing something is the most intelligent, efficient effective and resourceful individual.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:24:45 PM

For me its better to become strategic, when you are strategic you are already intelligent , how can you think a strategy if you weren't intelligent? Tongue  Roll Eyes Just as simple like that, not all strategies are perfect it all depends on the situation but if it fails it doesn't mean your'e not intelligent.  Shocked  Someone who thinks a strategy and doing something is the most intelligent, efficient effective and resourceful individual.
It is being strategic in the first place because you are smart persons when you become strategic. Yes it should be balance in order things is organized. However, smart person and strategic somehow are correlated because once smart somehow you are strategic person.
talesfromthecrypt

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:26:11 PM

why choose , just have the best of these two worlds  Huh

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:51:51 PM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

all of two is a good skills that all people can apply in themselves  if you are smart  then you have a good strategy  like when it comes to bitcoin we all need smart to know all parts in bitcoin and strategy to earn more
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:04:25 PM

In my own opinion, i would like to choose to be strategic and smart because being strategic also being a skilled person in some smart way, i believe that you both need them that being a strategic and smart for you to reach your goals in life. Being smart and strategic is an advantage in businesses for you to be smart in handling your money and strategic in earning money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: