Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16914 times)
Clyvizcarra

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:27:56 PM

You know what, even the smartest person fall down many times. Being smart or strategic is a skill, so if you want to have a successful life in the future you must accept the fact that you will fall down many times. For me, both of these must learn how to master.
Minus7point5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

Combo of both- even though luck is a predominant force when dealing with cryptos.   
Its nice to pat yourself on the back when we get big gains but its so unpredictable.
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

if smart here is more to about smart in the subjects or not but if in order to choose I prefer to be a strategic person rather than being smart,
because I prefer to rule rather than in command.
B{o}T

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

Being smart and at the same time strategic person is not easy to handle. There are times that the decision you make is not going to what it is plan. But being smart and strategic person can lead you to make some creations and innovations that may developed from next generation.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

many ways to Rome, heheh it is a proverb and put many paths to success let alone success with smart but not trategic? I think that his ingenuity in developing theories is necessary in life but necessary, but not necessarily because that experience is a good teacher who teaches us directly no longer a theory, and in my opinion it is equally well done in terms of intelligence and experience, especially to manage money in the future, must be smart and have to learn a lot from experience so that intelligence in the set is achieved,
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Instead of being "smart" its better if you'll choose to be "wise".Being smart means becoming well oriented about the concept and the whole idea. But using and maximing the benifit of that concept it idea makes a person wise. Thus, being smart and good at strategy makes a person wise. Going back to your question, you can be smart all you want but prefer to be wise and dont limit your self with " smart" label.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

In bitcoin, intelligence and strategy are very important.

If you're smart, you'll definitely make a strategic plan, not help you make sure you're making more money.

When we are strategic we are not satisfied and we want to be as good as possible.

I always believed that an intelligent person is the greatest strategist. That is why both things are very important to you if you are going to deal with crypto.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

I would choose to be strategic person. It is not that I don't like smart people, but strategic people can do everything they wanted to, they will always find ways to overcome problems and circumstances that might come in their way.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

In bitcoin, intelligence and strategy are very important.

If you're smart, you'll definitely make a strategic plan, not help you make sure you're making more money.

When we are strategic we are not satisfied and we want to be as good as possible.

I always believed that an intelligent person is the greatest strategist. That is why both things are very important to you if you are going to deal with crypto.
I agree that it is best to just have both rather than depending on one side only because if you are smart and you are a strategic person then you can become the best that you could ever be in your life because that is one of the best combination since you can just think about a plan and execute it with your great strategic skills.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

Smart would also mean being wise in major decisions in life that will make or break you. And if you are smart enough,  you are able to make plans strategically anticipating the future, broad and pro-active thinker. Wise person would take risk only if chances are more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Firdausiii

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

Being a savvy strategist in trading strategies is a must have for a trader, being smart in strategy and taking advantage of this emerging opportunity means we must be smart to take a stand in the price range that happens so that we can get as much profit as possible without suffering huge losses .

Stragic person is more likely to focus on the plan. While smart people are versatile and able to focus but are ready to change things or accept change. I think smart people are strategic while strategic people are not so smart. Being smart is more than a strategic one
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

People are not attracted by bitcoin market when they are not informed about its operating principles and have no enough proficiency.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

I think being smart is good. And, anyone can become smarter. Having smart and witty friends, reading a lot and observing a lot will help one to be smarter.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

I think being smart is good. And, anyone can become smarter. Having smart and witty friends, reading a lot and observing a lot will help one to be smarter.
That right. I choose to be a smart individual more than to strategic. To be straightforward, I am honored student lately. If you are a smart or intelligent individual, you can choose astutely, and you can be strategy individual you can design your future. When you find an occupation, the intelligent person has an advantage mostly if you have a lot of experience and you can quickly promote. However. We should be smart to analyze the market and figure out what tactic you are going utilized for purchasing and selling in the trading.
Elai101

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

Being smart and at the same time strategic person is not easy to handle. There are times that the decision you make is not going to what it is plan. But being smart and strategic person can lead you to make some creations and innovations that may developed from next generation.
Smart or strategic? What's the difference between the two? Well, strategic person is being smart person.I think they are similarly the same.People who are wise enough to handle their lives are the most succesful.If you are strategic then for me you are smart one.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

If you are smart then you know that if you want to accomplish something you need a good strategy on a lo g or short period of time. Otherwise it is just a question of luck.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

Long-term strategic thinking is a foundation of successful  business at crypto currency market. But even a not well-educated person can think logically and have methods of action.
Agrees with you the long time involvement in bitcoin makes the currency very strong with gives the profit and the faith to hold for the long time. I think if you will fix your strategy to hold your bitcoin don’t sell at panic it makes you very smart person with very positive thinking so try to be positive then you will be smart enough o make your strategy to hold your bitcoin for the long time without thinking about panic selling.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Life experience and studying are the foundations of a smart person. The ability to know how to behave intelligently when you don’t know the answer is important.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

Strategic person is one of intelligence in the world. Smart person is not all strategic. Both are required to have in one person to face the life full of challenges with strategic and being smart. Smart can apply in unnecessary things while strategic can apply in unnecessary also to make things necessary.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

It is better to be a more strategic peeson. Because for me, being smart may put you in making a solution in the hard way because you are too smart. But if you are a strategic person, most of the time, you will think about the strategy that will make your work or job easier but effective. So basically, it will lessen your use of time and energy. It will become more easier and faster.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: