Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

For me, both sides are essential, and I want to pick both sides, but if you still want to compare and to choose one, I will decide to become a smart person than a strategic person.  As an intelligent person, you can study to become a strategic person. I know that all intelligent person can become a strategic person if they are determined to become one because they have the intelligence to do it. Smiley
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

I don't see how being smart is different from having strategic feature.
If you are smart you will realise how important is to have good strategy to achieve your goals and also to insure the back up plan if you have potential loss. To be both smart and with feeling for strategy is especialy important in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies investment.
To my beleive these two characteristics are something that every good and successful trader should have.
ichuneabal

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:06:54 PM

The best current campaign that I know of is Marinecoin.  You get 20,000 MTC for helping to promote their new ico.  They are using time dilution technology to insure everyone gets a fair chance to earn plenty of MTC.  It is some work but for 20K new coins from a blockchain project with huge potential.  You seriously don’t want to miss this chance.  iot - time tested - value - community -  See for yourself  here     marineco.in/ico
Piapia

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

Why not be both? Be a smart person and a strategic one. You can be the person who continues to learn everyday that makes that person more knowledgeable. And you can be strategic in life using those knowledges. We can try to balance these two things because having these two can have significant positive effects to one's life. Just always be smart and strategic in handling the life you continues to strive on.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

It is good to be strategic, but in my opinion, if you wuold not be flexible, in other words actually smart, there is a risk to hold to your strategy when it already would stop working.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:51:30 AM

Why not be both? Be a smart person and a strategic one. You can be the person who continues to learn everyday that makes that person more knowledgeable. And you can be strategic in life using those knowledges. We can try to balance these two things because having these two can have significant positive effects to one's life. Just always be smart and strategic in handling the life you continues to strive on.
You can actually be both, when you have a lot of strategy on doing something that will add up on your knowledge, thus make you smart. We always need the knowledge in bitcoin and we also need to be strategic when we do some trading or other stuff in our life. If you'll continue living everyday in a strategic way, everything will be better and you'll get a lot smarter.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:39:27 AM

I think both of you are going to be thinking you know what you want to know you can be wise too but you need to be patient with patience to get what you want to achieve in order to do what you want to be in the same way as one's human traits that you are so devastated when you're in the mood.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
toisesula

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

Smart people are already involved deep in crypto currencies, and they already have nice portfolio with alt-coins.
I do not think about myself as a smart person, I joined only this year and I have strategy how to invest money in
cryptocurrencies and to have one day portfolio filled with alt-coins.
   My first strategy here is long term holding, I am reading what other members here are talking about, I follow
social networks to see announcements and I already have in mind what alt-coins I wish to buy and hold, bitcoin
is first on my list then others, and my portfolio will have at least 40% money invested in bitcoins and rest in
many others.
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:58:00 AM

Being smart is a big one in this world being strategic too is a good thing that a person has a lot of luck because they are smart and they can do what they want, they want to know they know me the choice is the same, I want to be the same as the ones I can help.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:26:13 AM

You can be a smart person and at the same time strategic one if you have both of these characteristic then you will surely be successful specially in crypto where you need these both for technical analysis and for decision making.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:31:05 AM

just not smart enough. strategy alone is also not enough. everything must be interconnected. we must be smart, yes, of course to choose which coins / tokens which have good prospects. we also need a good strategy, between when is the right time to buy and sell. also the right investment strategy.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

Both of these must have a person, smart and strategic is different. When you are smart, you know only how to cope up with those barrels, however, when you are strategic person, you know the ways to struggling with these barrels. Having these two can result to a better life and it is good to use these 2 characteristics in facing crypto currencies; you should be smart enough to struggling here in crypto world and you also need to be a strategic person to know how to engage here, for you to be able have a secured financial here.
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:34:39 AM

You can be a smart person and at the same time strategic one if you have both of these characteristic then you will surely be successful specially in crypto where you need these both for technical analysis and for decision making.
Yup. By having these both qualities, it is easier for us to do anything that we want, especially in the crypto world. They do make us become better than other people and because of that fact, we can make even more money than usual. some people are born to have these. But we can practice to have these qualities if we want to

Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:51:38 AM

I prefer to be a smart person, because i believe that when i became really smart i can think very wise and when i think wisely it can be a good thing for me to be successful in life, and a lot of people here in crypto became rich because they became a smart person.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:14:33 AM

In a person's life, luck will not always take care of him. A clever man does not necessarily make a strategy for his life. I think strategy is more important than wisdom. Everyone who is successful will make a lot of strategies for his life. This is also true in the world of cryptography. If you make a strategy and execute it sturdy, you will get wealth.
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

If you are smart but you do not have a plan or a strategy to do something, you might fail because the strategy is indispensable in business. You need a strategy to standby in case you suffer a loss, which is what strategy you should do to get you a profit back. So the strategy is necessary sir.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:37:32 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Having a lot of knowledge in the cryptocurrency are very important. Sometimes, knowledge serves the bridge to become rich. Knowledge is really a great factor to become successful person.
Being a smart person helps you to be more strategic, the knowledge you gain in every learning will help you more strategic  through the process your taking. Being smart and strategic is both good, it will be base on what you have experienced so that you can do it more smarter and with more strategy, to earn.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

There are billions of smart & talented people on this planet.

How people choose to harness and apply the talent and smarts they have is what makes a difference.

Intelligence and talent are not unique traits. Those by themselves may not be enough for most to achieve their goals.

Here you are mistaken. The number of smart and talented people fully comply with this law, this was checked by the researchers.
The normal distribution law (often called the Gaussian law) plays an extremely important role in probability theory and takes a special position among other distribution laws. This is the most common law of distribution in practice.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:20:13 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 02:00:11 PM by Eureka_07

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Strategic person can also be smart because being strategic has many ideas and you can think if things in order to apply that idea. If you were a strategic person and not smart, you can turn the poor ideas into excellent one. Being a smart without having strategies will not work when it comes to building your own business. Strategies is one of the asset that a smart or not so smart person should have because strategic person can make themselves as a smart people, in simple explanation, being smart without being strategic person will not lead you to success.

Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Strategic person can be a smart because being strategic has many ideas that a work will work because if you were a stratrgic person you have a lot of ideas about strategies that your ideas wil work. Strategies is one of the asset of the smart person because strategiv person can make themselves as a smart people, in simple explanation being stratregic is being a smart person.
Strategic does not mean you are smart, because there are strategy that does not work and if you are smart
then obviously you can make a good strategy that will work and will give you success in trading and investing, that is just my own definition.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: