Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of CryptoCurrencies  (Read 2212 times)
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

Thank you! It is a very interesting article. Lots of good information here

Of course! An open mind is one of the best assets when it comes to Cryptocurrencies and there's a great number of very helpful people and resources around here.  Bitcoin grows every day through shared knowledge!

As to one of your other questions about exchanges, I would direct you to https://btct.co/faq one particular example of a Virtual Currency Stock Exchange.  Here you can put some of your BTC holdings and buy shares of stocks/bonds/funds that are typically BTC-based.  There are other sites that do similar, but it's very cool.

The more people who know about bitcoin is certainly a good thing because it will make it easier to spread knowledge about bitcoin. The fact that one can become rich by simply buyingband holding, trading or even participating in signature campaigns is mind blowing.
Brrobbins

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:03:05 AM

In the future, bitkoyn can be recognized internationally and approved by something like a "crypto-currency standard." Not necessarily the consent of all countries. It will be enough to involve several leaders
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

There's such a future in bitcoin as long as you have the knowledge to discuss about it,  bitcoin can gives us future if we have the patient to undergo this kind of online trading..
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:49:13 AM

I think it is very interesting because  of the bright futuer. The Future Of Cryptocurrency. A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be change to cash that is created and managed through the use of advanced encryption techniques known as cryptography.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

Digital money will grow, It is certainly at this time! Most of the ineffective altcoin and tokens will die in the near future! The stable altcoin and development will continue to operate!
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

many expert and analyst predict that bitcoin will reach $50k at the end of 2018 if this happen then altcoin will also increased a lot and investors gets a huge profit.so the future of cryptocurrency will very bright.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:34:09 AM

Regulation will determine the future of Cryptocurrency Market, 2018 might be the year of regulatory.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

many expert and analyst predict that bitcoin will reach $50k at the end of 2018 if this happen then altcoin will also increased a lot and investors gets a huge profit.so the future of cryptocurrency will very bright.
the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile more than anything. currently they are serving the investors a speculative instrument. there are huge risks involved and many nations have been restraining it in some way or the other. many scholar nd industrial leaders have stated that bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies are some sort of ponzi schemes. bitcoin is basically a proof of concenpt in many ways.bitcoin was introduced to try decentralized money.
sithuminimsara1234

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

I’m Amesh Nadiranga. I’m a new trader for crypto field. I don’t know much about bit coin.We can't say any thing right now. because the future are still bright with bitcoin .but there are two ways describe this fact. If country use bit coin as their they will have to face to the moving behavior of bitcoin. some time it will be a great lost for their county .On the other hand,some countries show there wealth by Golds.Golds also have a moving behavior.Will Bitcoin take the place of gold??
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

Regulation will determine the future of Cryptocurrency Market, 2018 might be the year of regulatory.
This regulation and KYC things happening within the government are kinda killing Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Making "decentralization" into nothing.
ikapika2000

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

The future is minimum 5 trillion market cap, and when I say future I mean few years max, mark my words!
jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

yes future assets and day to day value up, future is good for bitcoin good time to investing 
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

The future is minimum 5 trillion market cap, and when I say future I mean few years max, mark my words!

Will do mark it. I am hoping for that to happen also.

yes future assets and day to day value up, future is good for bitcoin good time to investing 

It had always been a good time to me. I do not look at just the price but how bitcoin strive all the way up just so to prove it is worth something.
When you realize that then it will be easier to buy it without regret.
But as of now, I see more people just looking for profit. I agree we need money but should it be at haste? Why not promote the product first to take advantage of the profit later.
freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

Regulations are taking very important place in deciding the future of crypto currency as crypto is no more hidden from the outer world and has became a world wide phenomena. Many countries are coming out with various regulations few are making crypto easy to use while other are closing the doors. I think a global crypto party should be formed which can help to grow crypto currency all over the globe. 

Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

💰FREE BITCOINS 🤑  🔑This link is available only for 2 users.Join fast👉👉👉 FREE BITCOINS

I don’t have any other doubts about the future of crypto currencies especially bit kind had developing Latin few years but this year will be unexpectedly falling off crypto currency but permanently it will not happen for all time we can move from I think so my opinion is the future of crypto currency had no doubt for all other investors we can make sure our investment is right.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

Bitcoin actually has a bright future which is undisputed, a time will come that will rule the world. Cryptocurrencies will be used for most transaction worldwide. In addition bitcoin will be legalized in most countries to create general awareness to the public on diverse platform.
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

The bitcoin has a bright future, and there will be a time that bitcoin will be our money and it will rule the world. Bitcoin will grow because of many investors in the future will invest in bitcoin.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

the future of cryptocurrencies is very bright and very sucess for big earning
The future of cryptocurrency have brighter future and become more successful. Cause cryptocurrency now is very popular all over the world and so many people are interested to join in bitcoin cause the benefits and advantage given by bitcoin a successful life in the future.
cumocum1

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

crypto money is future Technology of the world.maybe bitcoin iş a leader of cryptos.maybe New altcoi ne.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

Hello, This is my first post within the general forum area. I am happy to be a part of such an important community. I don't have to convince anyone here of the importance of Crypto-Currencies. I am curious what some people think about the future of these currencies. Do we consider them commodities? I am curious if Bitcoin/Litecoin/Namecoin/etc will ever be traded on an open market much like currency exchanges or NYSE. They are currently traded on an open market but the transfers are limited to payment systems that can be difficult. My question is this: Does anyone believe that Bitcoin will be traded on a massive level alongside other currencies like the Euro, U.S. Dollar, etc? If this happens than Bitcoin could likely become the worlds largest digital currency. However, until Bitcoin can be adapted to large-scale physical dollars or coins they will remain a digital currency. They are obviously much more secure than credit cards and financial market holdings. I hope that Bitcoin can become more of a liquid asset. That would change the game indefinitely. The more liquid the currency the more available it becomes and the transactions become easier. Anyways.... I appreciate anyone's insight into this matter as it will help me decide whether to invest in Bitcoin for the long haul. Thanks!

See you on the other side,

Mahonias Mavrostomos

I've been in this crypto sphere for quite some time and one thing is certain, cryptocurrencies are here to stay. We have seen their capabilities and the benefits that comes alongside them and we can all agree that these digital currencies are tbe future.

The cryptocurrency market is still at its infancy stage and we shouldn't expect a lot from it just yet. With time, its going to be one of the most important additions to our world.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: