Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11839 times)
FoxSilver

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:00:35 PM

I think everyone can handle Bitcoin. You need to read a few instructions, articles, forums, and you get it very fast. No biggie. Wink

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

I agree to you and also my opinion that it isn't only for the educated, knowledgeable, and rich people only. and just like you said we have different talents and knowledge on how we give and do stuff what we love, like or want. Because bitcoin is not only just for the people who knows it but for people also who wants to know it. Everybody can earn money through bitcoin and everybody can know but its on them on how they handle theirselves and how they act or choose to believe bitcoin. Every human race can do and have a chance to try bitcoin because its free for everyone and we all have a chance to earn and save money to pursue our dreams and for our future as well.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:55:30 PM

I think it's possible for everyone because it can be learned. It depends only on people who are lazy and without determination. they will be like that for a lifetime. So anyone can be young or old as long as you're always hardworking and patient.

I agree that its possible for everyone because it can be learned and because bitcoin are not only for educated and knowledgeable and rich people only. Bitcoin is not only for people who knows it because bitcoin is also for the people who wants to know it, for mid class people, for poor people and for people who wants to be rich/millionaire also. But it depends on the people if they want to earn money by bitcoin and on the people who believes it. Bitcoin is for everyone even for lazy people even if you're young, old or a homeless but as long as you're always working hard and patient you would earn a big money by bitcoin.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:59:07 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

Bitcoins is for everyone  however were are part of the early generation of people using bitcoin and it is obvious that we have a tendency to be interested in technology if we were not then we will not be here in the first place, but as bitcoin becomes more common everyone is going to use it.
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:02:26 PM

Bitcoins is for everyone  however were are part of the early generation of people using bitcoin and it is obvious that we have a tendency to be interested in technology if we were not then we will not be here in the first place, but as bitcoin becomes more common everyone is going to use it.

|yes. Bitcoin can be accessed by anyone. As long as you hav internet connection you can use bitcoin and be effective and productive with the use of bitcoin.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:18:06 PM

Not actually.But,as it is basically Internet based,people who are interested in bitcoin must have the knowledge of using electronic devises as well as internet.Again,the knowledge of English is important to trade and other purposes.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:25:27 PM

To pursue the bitcoin world one must have prior knowledge of bitcoin, if they have no knowledge about it then they may experience difficulty even loss because they make a decision they do not know how to risk it. so obviously, a knowledge of it is important to start bitcoin.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:30:53 PM

To pursue the bitcoin world one must have prior knowledge of bitcoin, if they have no knowledge about it then they may experience difficulty even loss because they make a decision they do not know how to risk it. so obviously, a knowledge of it is important to start bitcoin.
Since knowledge in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are can be learned by almost anyone, I think anyone can learn about it before investing in the first place because prior knowledge will prevent the investors from making any mistakes in the first place.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:48:15 PM

Most certainly not. Bitcoin is for everybody. I mean Everybody. Undergraduates, the not so high I-Q, poor, etc. As long as we have the motivation and eagerness to learn the do's and dont's of bitcoin, we are most eligible to be part of it. We are all entitled to be heard in forums and to voice out our own point of views. Being in bitcoins shouldn't be determined by our status in society. Everybody can learn from anybody. Respect begets respect.
cryptominingltd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:53:04 PM

On paper, it could be for everybody, but in practice I think there are still several issue that might hinder its mass adoption including volatility, buying with fiat that's still a cumbersome process and a general lack of understanding..

If and when these obstacles are removed btc and crypto in general could see widespread adoption.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:54:53 AM

bitcoin is not just for people
educated and knowledgeable but for everyone who wants to get bitcoin as long as they have access to get it, including the internet network and an understanding of how to mine bitcoin
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:40:27 AM

of course not only  for the educated and knowledgeable people. Bitcoin is always there, depends on the individual wanted to know, like or even learn it. CMIIW Smiley
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:57:59 AM

of course not only  for the educated and knowledgeable people. Bitcoin is always there, depends on the individual wanted to know, like or even learn it. CMIIW Smiley
I agree with you that it is up to the people if they really want to know or learn bitcoin because that is possible if they will just put attention and focus in learning bitcoin because even though they are not educated enough then they can still learn it if they will just have a great determination because after learning it then they will need to deal for more to expand their basic knowledge.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:05:51 AM

Actually its a yes but if people have a confident in his self i think even he is not smart he can use this by exploring by himself  because like me i'm not good in bitcoin especially in english but because of 3months of exploring in bitcoin  i have a lot of knowledge now.  Smiley
Tsugihara

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:18:36 AM

No, I think everyone can use bitcoin without having to be educated and knowledgeable. While the person is trying, because in this world nothing is impossible. In fact I myself also include a person who is not educated and not knowledgeable is broad, but I can know bitcoin and even I can slightly manage and use it. So the bitcoin is whichever one can use it without having to be an educated and knowledgeable person.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:31:22 AM

It's a yes. We all know that cryptocurrency industry is not that easy enough to understand by some sort of person, I didn't said that he/she needs to be educated or what but he/she needs atleast basic knowledge about cryptocurrency such as what is it, how it was earned and how does it work. Because all the transacation and jobs in the cryptocurrency industry are all technicals and and all complicated and that's why a person needs to be atleast have a knowledge about the cryptocurrency and it's basic.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:40:01 AM

I strongly say no reason why I had an experience teaching this to others and they are successfully enjoying the profits.

It's all depends on a zeal to adopt or ignore.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:45:03 AM

I think No, because even you're not that knowledgeable you can earn money by using bitcoin. Knowledge is not a limit whether you can and can't use bitcoin, because bitcoin can be learn and earn easy by anyone who wanted it.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:54:23 AM

It's a yes. We all know that cryptocurrency industry is not that easy enough to understand by some sort of person, I didn't said that he/she needs to be educated or what but he/she needs atleast basic knowledge about cryptocurrency such as what is it, how it was earned and how does it work. Because all the transacation and jobs in the cryptocurrency industry are all technicals and and all complicated and that's why a person needs to be atleast have a knowledge about the cryptocurrency and it's basic.

Not necessarily educated but yeah atleast knowledgeable in this nature, for people who dont have idea about btc you need to teach him first how does it works and explain any single questions in his mind by giving information.

You cant start using it without proper knowledge because you might miss something beneficial like earning through investing etc. However people nowadays are exposed in current technology like gadgets and computer so its an edge to introduce btc as currency.

yanxiaoyu5008

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:56:46 AM

I think bitcoin can be tried by everyone, but only real knowledgeable people can appreciate its fun。 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: