Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11843 times)
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:47:00 AM

I think it is not only for educated and knowledgeable people because even you get a degree you can't get bitcoin course in school, we are all started in introduced by a friend or family member.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
montefalco09

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:31:34 AM

No. As long as you have some knowledge about it you can buy or invest in it
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:59:43 AM

I know some people, I understand that when I look at the successes of these people on trade, there is no direct interest in trade with education. There's a business intelligence thing. Some people are definitely getting the smell of money. It's a talent that is born.

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:40:36 AM

For the moment, bitcoin is more of a study by a group of trendy young people, but with increasing influence, many ignorant people begin to enter the field.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:03:40 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
That depends. If the educated and knowledgeable people you are referring to are those who took up high degrees in college, then I think it isn't. But if we talk about people who are knowledgeable in bitcoins, then it is. Bitcoins can be learned by your own. You won't earn from bitcoins if you have no knowledge about it.

I agree on your opinion that it depends if the educated and knowledgeable people are those who took a high degrees in college then it isn't but on people who are knowledgeable in bitcoins it is. On my opinion I think everyone can create an account and start their bitcoin/cryptocurrency/blockchain career even if we have different gifts ,talents and needs. We're all still people who wans to become rich and pursue all of our dreams.
Avity

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:49:08 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

People is for everyone.  There is no age, sex, race, religion or belief systems that prevent someone from buying, owning or using bitcoin.  The only restrictions on bitcoin are those that individual countries try to impose... and they should be ashamed for doing so. 
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:58:24 PM

Well, I would say there is some truth to anyone who says this. In the beginning, Bitcoin was for tech nerds only. I mean, that is who most of the original Bitcoin users were at least. Most people including myself do not understand the deep underlying technology of the Blockchain but are perfectly capable of using Bitcoins.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:09:40 PM

Well, I would say there is some truth to anyone who says this. In the beginning, Bitcoin was for tech nerds only. I mean, that is who most of the original Bitcoin users were at least. Most people including myself do not understand the deep underlying technology of the Blockchain but are perfectly capable of using Bitcoins.
You are right, There is a lot of deep informations related to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, We should learn more and build more our knowledge in this domain, but I think that after 2-3 years in this domain of cryptocurrencies, I understood a lot of things, the basisis things.

378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

It depends. If the educated and knowledgeable people you mean are those who are in college, you think because most people who tell you about bitcoin have their own Signature Campaigns to join and get paid by how they post.
Bayberry

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:03:02 PM

I think it depends, in one hand it can be too complicated for ordinary people but in other hand that can use everyone. It requires to pass through few simple technical steps and some time invested into research.
marjohn

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:38:57 AM

Bitcoin doesn't really need knowledgeable people, in fact you can gain more knowledge just by reading articles and crypto-related-reading-mediums.

It is free to learn how to do bitcoin and doesn't need standard for IQ.

#Thoughts
#MorePower
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:44:34 AM

Bitcoin doesn't really need knowledgeable people, in fact you can gain more knowledge just by reading articles and crypto-related-reading-mediums.

It is free to learn how to do bitcoin and doesn't need standard for IQ.

#Thoughts
#MorePower

Don't really know what you're saying. But it's a fact there is some kind of technical threshold and regular people (especially people who are already no geniuses when it comes to technology) have a hard time understanding.
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:10:47 AM

For me bitcoin is for everyone, not just educated and knowledgeable people, but you know how to speak with another country through english speaking you can earn money and if you are hardworking man. And you know a lot about crypto and currencies  and just do not quit in bitcoin.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:18:08 AM

This is not true. For me anyone can be into bitcoin. If you are willing to learn about bitcoin then you will be able to cope up. We are at the same state, but we are different form gifts, talents, or grew from. It's not the problem or the barriers to not to learn from bitcoins. Although some of people does not know how to use the technology apparently if someone could teach it is possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:18:57 PM

No because anybody who is interested can learn about bitcoin. Even the 'knowledgeable and educated' got interested in doing bitcoin, they learned about it, studied, just like everyone who is doing bitcoin. it is for everyone who wants to try and learn about it.
I think it’s true because if person who is not educated and he don’t know about trade, mining, investment so how he can earn here because as we know in some schools bitcoin is already start to tech so its mean bitcoin need to learn first and I think you can learn bitcoin when you are educated so in my opinion I think education is very important for online earning maybe I’m wrong here but I personally know all the users which are educated.
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:23:23 PM

Everyone has a chance with bitcoin. they should try to learn about bitcoin and find out from the community or forum. Bitcoin for all circles and do not choose the educated group. As long as every individual is willing to learn about bitcoin I think they can be part of bitcoin.
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:06:02 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency . Anybody cant see it, Only Educated & knowledgeable person deals with bitcoin . Because every person cant trade in this currency, how can buy or sell ite not possible for every one . Its for only educated & knowledgeable person
bitcoins are really simple to utilize bitcoins are much the same as cash and cash is utilized by taught individuals and in addition uneducated individuals that is the reason bitcoins can be utilized by instructed individuals and also uneducated individuals that is the reason bitcoins are for all individuals in light of the fact that bitcoins needs no training bitcoins require just little learning about bitcoins.   

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:24:12 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency . Anybody cant see it, Only Educated & knowledgeable person deals with bitcoin . Because every person cant trade in this currency, how can buy or sell ite not possible for every one . Its for only educated & knowledgeable person
bitcoins are really simple to utilize bitcoins are much the same as cash and cash is utilized by taught individuals and in addition uneducated individuals that is the reason bitcoins can be utilized by instructed individuals and also uneducated individuals that is the reason bitcoins are for all individuals in light of the fact that bitcoins needs no training bitcoins require just little learning about bitcoins.   
It is true to use bitcoin does not require training because bitcoin has its practical properties. However, the knowledge of bitcoin is very important because with that knowledge the user can plan something that will have a positive impact and bring benefits to the bitcoin. We all can certainly distinguish which users have a knowledge and which users are not known by how they manage the bitcoin they have.
GrenadeSucker

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:23:53 PM

I do not believe the bitcoin belonging to all circles either middle-class or upper course has theautority to discover andhalso to have, bitcoin is entitled to everybody since it can health supplement our income, apart from understand bitcoin doesn't have to become educated but when understanding can learn the main thing is our willingness to achievement in bitcoin 
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:29:15 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone even if they will not educated, because the important is that you have an idea and  you can understand what is about bitcoin. Educated is useless if you are not dedicated to know or you're not interested. There re many ways if you want to learn about bitcoin, some ways are you can do research on internet and explore yourself, and ask to those have already knowledge. Bitcoin is not only for educated people everyone has welcome and its free, as long as you have dedicated and interested to learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: