Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:29:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11843 times)
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

I'm not agreed when we say that only to those who are educated and knowledgeable people can use bitcoin. When someone have the persistence to get knowledge and to learn more on something then if they do so, they can make wise decision because they have already an idea on how to be a successful investor, traders and participants here in bitcoin. So, anyone can learn bitcoin whether you have knowledge in it or not.

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

Yes it is basically for ,
educated and knowledgeable persons.
the simple principle of bitcoin is same as for stock market.
You have to invest wisely to get maximum outputs.
It doesnot require college degree to be called as educated
It just require simple trading, simply profit or loss analysis.
& business mind to turn small opportunity to a huge one.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

Of course it isn’t you don’t need to be an over the world genius or a person that is highly sophisticated in the realm of economics and finances to survive in bitcoin though they might have its advatages over us in some regards. However, as long as we study and look uo the current trends and be aware of what cryptocurrency is and the terms involved and what to watch out then we can also navigate the waters of bitcoin my friends

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

No, I think not, there are certain ways to earn from Bitcoin, and you obviously doesn't need to learn everything just for that.
lhea056

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

no, i started at scratch and learn bitcoin all by myself but i do ask some people about bitcoin i read articles , blogs and post about bitcoin and eventually  i learned and applied all of the things i have learnt at first days of my bitcoin it was really hard i always get scammed but those mistakes i made  , made me a better crypto enthusiast and alll of the experiences  i had in the past shouldn't be done in the future action now i am earning more rather than before because i already know what to do . Everyone can learn bitcoin but before you do an action make sure to ask other users of bitcoin so atleast you have second option .

think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

Unlike you think, bitcoin is for everyone, I have a friend, he is not high school, but he is diligent to update the news in the press about bitcoin. He holds very firm information on the cryptocurrency market. And the investment made profitable bitcoin a lot. If thinking bitcoin is only for educated and knowledgeable people, it is not entirely accurate.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

For my opinion,bitcoin is for everyone in every level not just only for educated and knowledge, because it is for everyone who is interested to learn about bitcoin.And also it is for the people who believe in bitcoin,if you are willing to learn,it doesn't require you to be a degree holder.

Bitcoin is for everybody who wants to become educated and learn much about the rules of the world of crypto. It does not matter however, which level of education you have for now. Work hard, learn more and you will succeed!
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

I don't think so because even if you're educated and don't have patience and smart enough and familiar with the advance technologies that is in right now and one thing one have the knowledge of what is going on stock market so no need to be educated with a high degree
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

For my opinion,bitcoin is for everyone in every level not just only for educated and knowledge, because it is for everyone who is interested to learn about bitcoin.And also it is for the people who believe in bitcoin,if you are willing to learn,it doesn't require you to be a degree holder.

Bitcoin is for everybody who wants to become educated and learn much about the rules of the world of crypto. It does not matter however, which level of education you have for now. Work hard, learn more and you will succeed!

True anyone that are wanted to learn and to earn are this is the free for them to take for just make them to realize that this is or everyone. We dont have to discriminate anyone here.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
RudeeTam

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

Loving bitcoin is kind of different with how to handle it. With love, you're letting your emotions get the better of you which can affect trading and HODLing. With knowledge and education on bitcoins, you have a better chance of profiting from bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Of course not! Everyone is entitle to join bitcoin as long as you can express your ideas through writing and can communicate in english, then you can join anytime bitcoin and campaigns to exercise and be able share your knowledge too through interacting also with other people’s ideas, so it doesn’t need to be well educated and knowledgeable inorder to join because each one of us has our own way of expression of how we look at things sorrounds us...
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Bitcoin is created for everyone in the world, but not everyone in the world can use bitcoin
Why? because of education and knowledge
Because, bitcoin is not taught in school, then those who are curious about bitcoin go even further
they should look for information and learn about bitcoin
Because it is impossible for someone without basic knowledge of bitcoin, then suddenly plunge into the crypto world
CryptoZ7

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:18:36 AM

I hope, my friend, I will be able to explode my understanding of the new world to clarify your doubts on the two different terms related to bitcoin. The concept of the two terms “educated” and “knowledgeable” are poles apart. Being educated does not necessarily have any logical and scientific correlation to being knowledgeable. More specifically in the relatively new world of Crypto-currency you will find millions of knowledgeable members of the Bitcoin Forum who can do wonders. However, they may or may not be well educated. The hunger for knowledge in this world of Crypto-currency is primarily based on the mother nature of gaining excellence in the increase of generating profit as opposed to the investments already made. On the contrary, the hunger for being educated here has more to do with the synthesis of development and technical design of the application.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:44:29 AM

I agree with you, for me knowledge and being educated is not a basis to use or to start using bitcoin. For me, bitcoin is for anyone. It can used by child and adults, girl or boy, with job or unemployed, rich or poor. Bitcoin is there for everyone, bitcoin is there to use and help other people who are lack in money or poor people. We use bitcoin to save money to help our family. The only basis for bitcoin is your dedication. Dedication and perseverance that you want to earn money to help your family.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

So bitcoinis for everyone. But the problem why so many people dont accept the cryptocurrency is because they are not open minded. So maybe the people who accept cryptocurrencies are smarter, because they think about this new blockchain technology and they can see how great it is, and that it will used a lot more in the future. So the people in cryptoworld who accept are maybe more inquisitively.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

I agree with you, for me knowledge and being educated is not a basis to use or to start using bitcoin. For me, bitcoin is for anyone. It can used by child and adults, girl or boy, with job or unemployed, rich or poor. Bitcoin is there for everyone, bitcoin is there to use and help other people who are lack in money or poor people. We use bitcoin to save money to help our family. The only basis for bitcoin is your dedication. Dedication and perseverance that you want to earn money to help your family.

Same here being knowledgable and educated is not always the basis it is how determined and persistent you are in all that you do. Everybody deserves to be part of it no matter what you are and where you from.
aimey

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

No, bitcoin is not only for the educated and knowledgeable people. Educated or not educated both have used money and gadgets. Electronic money transfer have now used worldwide. Bitcoin is the beginning of cashless society.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

of course not. Bitcoin is for everybody, anyone can learn bitcoin. Even students can do bitcoin, as long as a person knows how to read and a fast learner. Just like everyone else in this forum, no one teaches us to do bitcoin. No one teaches us what bitcoin is, where it came from and where it started. We studied all by ourself to know how bitcoin works and I agree with everybody here that being educated is not always a basis for bitcoin users.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptohome

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

Well nobody is literate or iliterate when it comes to trading or to that point anything
everyone starts at something apparently
we just learn with each step and may be with each mistake.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

Well nobody is literate or iliterate when it comes to trading or to that point anything
everyone starts at something apparently
we just learn with each step and may be with each mistake.

There is no limit here whether we are just a high school, college or even master graduate, it does not really matter as all are welcome here and there is  no pre requisite written in the terms and conditions that we must be an intelligent person for us to do this, although a teenager can do this for as long as you are hard working and willing to learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: