Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11843 times)
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:01:19 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

It is not, because not all knowledgeable person can answer your question about bitcoin seriously. Some of the educated person are clueless if what bitcoin can do to change te world. A person may be educated in terms of the knowledge learned from school but bitcoin is not looking into what level of education a person has achieved even the poor can have access to bitcoin. Bitcoin is for everyone.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:18:55 AM

if educated in terms of professional..i think it is not necessary as long as you understand what you are reading then you can engage in bitcoin....knowledgeable? i may say yes because it is very important for a person to know very well the things specially in business before going into.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:32:22 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

Everyone can use bitcoin or invest from it theres no exception if a person is interested.Even if a person has lack of knowledge  in crypto as far as he/she has interst to learn and to earn theres no such qualification or requirements to be a botcoiner.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3052

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:00:45 AM

This question is almost like asking if investing in the stock market is only for those whom understand it well enough to be able to do so.  As a financial guy myself I can't stress enough to people that they should not only be investing but investing as early as possible.  However, Bitcoin which certainly has become an investment..wasn't created as such.  Satoshi created bitcoin as a payment system for the world to utilize. 

That doesn't mean if you've got a responsibly established portfolio that's on track for your retirement, that you shouldn't also put money in to a new technology that is set to revolutionize the way the world sees money.  I do believe this to be a game changing phenomenon but also know the importance of having a well established and diversified portfolio before you go throwing all sorts of fiat at cryptocurrency.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

Bitcoins can be easily learned by anyone if this person does have the determination to learn, most of the people who joined the cryptocurrency era is not really knowledgeable because most of them are becoming traders and trying to understand how the market system works in order to invest and sell at the right time to earn more profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

Why would you say that? I am not that educated and I am not that knowledgeable still I can use bitcoin without a problem or getting any issues with it. I think you are saying this because most of people who told you about bitcoin has their own Signature Campaign to join and being paid by how the way they post, right?

Me too. I am not educated people like expert people who know more than we thought but at least i can use bitcoin without any trouble. So i think bitcoin for everyone. We dont need to be expert just for using bitcoin. We need only a little knowledge then we are in good treck to join the communityn
Lare linglung

Activity: 79
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

for me no, since I myself only have vocational education, bitcoin can be used for those who want to learn and know more about bitcoin. so what drives you to success with bitcoin is your desire to always learn.

Bob's Repair  /  Supported by John McAfee
▐|              JOIN ICO | Jan 4th              |▌ (http://bobsrepair.com)
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:54:33 AM

No.It is for everyone.If you are interested and you want to learn bitcoin you have to dig more information.Even educated person doesn't trust bitcoin because it may think that this is just a scam.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

For me bitcoin is open for everybody as long as they are knowledgeablr with how to operate a computer and the basics as well as the dos and don'ts of the internet. Otherwise they would easily be scammed and fooled by internet trolls or thieves. My opinion is not to be mistaken for discrimination but I wanted to ensure that these pptential investors are ready and are knowledgeable of the risks and nature of bitcoin so they will not be easily fooled and scared.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:09:19 AM

No, I think bitcoin is for everyone. However, it is still limited in its use and investment. Because bitcoin is born from online technology. Bitcoin should be properly perceived and need courses to address this problem. Is that the poor and the old can use or invest it?
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

Right now, it takes knowledge to use bitcoins securely. Also, investing in bitcoin requires knowledge of blockchain, bitcoin, and the competition. People who invest without understanding the technology will not be able to know when to buy or sell, because they have no idea of the underlying technology and the potential threats to it.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

Not necessarily, no. However, it will take some time for non-knowledgeable people to catch up on it, since it is a completely new mechanism and it's complicated even for people who would normally consider themselves tech-savvy.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

Bitcoin is capable for everyone, may have need a little bit knowledge but being educated is not required. But being positive and open minded is needed and may just ask an advise to person who is experiensing or getting involve with bitcoin, and must have gadget and internet thats it.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:42:11 AM

Of course not too, many of my friends are successful because bitcoin they are not educated, but he can succeed because he wants to learn about the bitcoin that make him successful and become a millionaire.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
lananh1997

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:45:12 AM

Bitcoin is an in-depth understanding. If you have no knowledge of bitcoin trading you will not be anything when you play bitcoin.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

Everyone can be educated, if they only have the proper way to learn. Everyone can learn and be knowledgable if they had given a chance. I'm sure everyone can learn. Bitcoin knowledge is not only for the people who are edducated well, it is for everyone.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:57:38 AM

I want to clear about that for bitcoin there is no need of any degree holder. But all those who is good English writer and have knowledge related to bitcoin they are able to do work here even they are uneducated. Just working here need knowledge related to crypto then they can do work here other wise if you are P.H.D Dr and you have no knowledge related to bitcoin then you can't do work here.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

Bitcoin is not only for educated and a knowledge person. Bitcoin is for all who are interested in bitcoin and ready to learn about bitcoin. As long as you know how to read and write and know how to follow instructions you are qualified at bitcoin. Bitcoin is open to those who have heart to bitcoin. If you love bitcoin then he will give you the desires of your heart. Bitcoin is to anybody who could accept and understand all about bitcoin.
MARGA RYANSONEO

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:37:06 AM

Anyone can play a role in bitcoin, provided that the person is willing to learn and exchange ideas with an experienced person, without having to see the status of his education.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:38:02 AM

Well being educated and knowledgeable is a big advantage in the world of cryptos but I think it is not a a must requirement to learn cryptos. For me learning cryptos is a matter of how interested you are and how much you study and do your research on cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: