Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35985 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:08:12 AM

When will the beta be released ? I don't think I saw anything about that.
A date was given ? It could be interesting to have one before the ICO so we can judge the platform.

And I m sure it would attract a lot of inverstors seeing the sums that are spent on those websites.

Our pre-alpha version is currently in development. We are going to release it before our ICO starts. ICO is planned to start at the end of November.
Can you tell us what we can expect from the pre-alpha version? Will there be video chat function, or will it just show how the payment works or some other functions?

I doubt there will be much to see in pre alpha. I would say we will only be able to check how the graphic interface will look like and click around in the platform but thats the definition of pre alpha.

Like you said, don't expect too much from a pre-alpha. The main goal of it should be to show just the basics and let the investors know that they are on a good way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:12:10 AM

Live Stars platform will use tokens on a live adult plattform. That is a really smart idea with a decentralized platform.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:27:08 AM

by the way...... i like how things are moving on in this thread! things seem to go well! haha but no wonder why... camgirls are always a thing  Grin Grin Grin
Bambulee

Merit: 297

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:44:53 AM

by the way...... i like how things are moving on in this thread! things seem to go well! haha but no wonder why... camgirls are always a thing  Grin Grin Grin

Yes and when you explain why blockchain and smart contracts are the new way the go, once models and costumers understand that so Live Stars will grow  Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:51:09 AM

Yes the pre Alpha is not like a beta, but pretty good for investors who want to see how the platform will work and have an idea about the possible features and the avancement of the developpement. Its really a great things, not a lot of project offer this possibility.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:51:53 AM

Is was a joke, but part of true here.
And of course, I want to see some function of beta version.

I agree with you. Can´t wait to see it and try my luck.
Sorry if i read over it, but is there a version for android or ios too?

i dont know that but a apps would be nice for on the go!! at least there will be an mobile version of the website for your mobile browser. i dont know how apple handles adult apps  Huh

A mobile version for my phone. So let´s sit in the park and enjoy sun and girl.
Let´s give it a name.. hmmm, wanking while walking Smiley
Hurry on guys, i can´t wait

A mobile app would be great for a lot of people, but not your kind of people cxrealdcx Tongue since everything is mobile nowadays, the needs for an app is paramount. I don't think apple would publish it, but it might work on android store.

Totally agree, If have a mobile app , i can watch the star show on bed.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:56:05 AM

Live Stars platform will use tokens on a live adult plattform. That is a really smart idea with a decentralized platform.

The other best offer are, there will be no data stored and all messages will be encrypted. That's for security reason so every people can enjoy Live Stars fearlessly known by their relatives.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:37:25 AM

LIVE will be necessary to use all paid services. All prices for the services will be set by models themselves. They will also be able to decide whether viewers can or can't see their broadcast for free.
How are you going to handle network issues with the bandwidth ? Is the model going to directly hosts streams or do you have something to broadcast ?

At the moment it is not possible for models all around the globe to host their streams directly to multiple users. We will use servers in order to solve bandwidth problem, and peer-to-peer content distribution network in order to lower loading times and server dependency.

The concept seems reasonable. How do you plan to manage the coin balance of the user?
Does the user need to send the coins to the platform to tip the model or is it possible to do an 'external' payment?

Users will have to send tokens to their website account address in order to pay for the services on the platform.

Interestingly, any model will be able to use your platform and earn money or you will select models?
What are the conditions for participation?

The only restriction for models will be age restriction. Models will have to bypass identity verification before getting allowed to broadcast.

A date was given ? It could be interesting to have one before the ICO so we can judge the platform.

And I m sure it would attract a lot of inverstors seeing the sums that are spent on those websites.

Our pre-alpha version is currently in development. We are going to release it before our ICO starts. ICO is planned to start at the end of November.

Nice to read about a pre-alpha, the number of ICOs we see everyday is growing exponentially, it's a good idea to show that you're working on it before ICO

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:09:25 AM

Is was a joke, but part of true here.
And of course, I want to see some function of beta version.

I agree with you. Can´t wait to see it and try my luck.
Sorry if i read over it, but is there a version for android or ios too?

i dont know that but a apps would be nice for on the go!! at least there will be an mobile version of the website for your mobile browser. i dont know how apple handles adult apps  Huh

A mobile version for my phone. So let´s sit in the park and enjoy sun and girl.
Let´s give it a name.. hmmm, wanking while walking Smiley
Hurry on guys, i can´t wait

A mobile app would be great for a lot of people, but not your kind of people cxrealdcx Tongue since everything is mobile nowadays, the needs for an app is paramount. I don't think apple would publish it, but it might work on android store.

Totally agree, If have a mobile app , i can watch the star show on bed.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well I don't think a mobile app should be a top priority for this kind of project. A camshow is nothing that you usually wanna enjoy when you are en route.

At least that's my opinion but I see you guys would be happy to have one  Grin
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

Well I don't think a mobile app should be a top priority for this kind of project. A camshow is nothing that you usually wanna enjoy when you are en route.

At least that's my opinion but I see you guys would be happy to have one  Grin

I do think the same. I think it is better to have a good platform with good quality and quantity,and then if everything is going ok, start thinking about developing a mobile app with all that it needs (development & maintenance off the app costs mostly)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:17:05 PM

Investing had get slow after a good start. Most of the icos becoming like this.

I think, without any big news, there won't be big changes till last two days. In last two days it will get some momentum again, but don't think it will hit soft cap. Still, it will probably raise enough amount with the ico.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:30:40 PM

Like you said, don't expect too much from a pre-alpha. The main goal of it should be to show just the basics and let the investors know that they are on a good way.

Having a stream would be cool, even if it is just a stream broadcasting some ducks in a pond. The performance of the peer-2-peer live streaming tech is crucial, users are expecting HD video quality these days.
bitfon

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:32:33 PM

I think, without any big news, there won't be big changes till last two days. In last two days it will get some momentum again, but don't think it will hit soft cap. Still, it will probably raise enough amount with the ico.
There was not even a marketing

ForEasy.me пoмoгaeт aвтoмaтичecки и пo выгoднoй цeнe инвecтиpoвaть в Bitcoin и дpyгиe кpиптoвaлюты. Cтpaтeгия ycpeднeния paбoтaeт нa Bac. Haчнитe ceйчac!
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:39:50 PM

so what is going to happen to unsold token from ICO?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:58:25 PM

Having a stream would be cool, even if it is just a stream broadcasting some ducks in a pond. The performance of the peer-2-peer live streaming tech is crucial, users are expecting HD video quality these days.

Some ducks in a pond would be an interesting way for live stars.

Joking aside, yes it would be crucial. Seeing a video can make undecided people go for it.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:06:45 PM

Yep, I feel the same way. Theres so many new ICOs all the time its tough to get a lot of money into them. On top of that you have people with their money held up in other ICOs that aren't even on an exchange yet.

The ICO market seems saturated, but theres still potential for good projects.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

LIVE will be necessary to use all paid services. All prices for the services will be set by models themselves. They will also be able to decide whether viewers can or can't see their broadcast for free.
How are you going to handle network issues with the bandwidth ? Is the model going to directly hosts streams or do you have something to broadcast ?

At the moment it is not possible for models all around the globe to host their streams directly to multiple users. We will use servers in order to solve bandwidth problem, and peer-to-peer content distribution network in order to lower loading times and server dependency.

The concept seems reasonable. How do you plan to manage the coin balance of the user?
Does the user need to send the coins to the platform to tip the model or is it possible to do an 'external' payment?

Users will have to send tokens to their website account address in order to pay for the services on the platform.

Interestingly, any model will be able to use your platform and earn money or you will select models?
What are the conditions for participation?

The only restriction for models will be age restriction. Models will have to bypass identity verification before getting allowed to broadcast.

Nice to read about a pre-alpha, the number of ICOs we see everyday is growing exponentially, it's a good idea to show that you're working on it before ICO

Pre Alpha development is a nice way to show the crypto community that LIVE STARS project was able to come up with a proof of concept and a working prototype. It will be an attraction to potential investors.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:29:55 PM

Yep, I feel the same way. Theres so many new ICOs all the time its tough to get a lot of money into them. On top of that you have people with their money held up in other ICOs that aren't even on an exchange yet.

There's definitely a lot of potential with a lot of ICO's , like this one. Since the market is becoming saturated with ICOs , what this project really needs to do is promote itself properly. Stand out of the crowd.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:45:38 PM

There's definitely a lot of potential with a lot of ICO's , like this one. Since the market is becoming saturated with ICOs , what this project really needs to do is promote itself properly. Stand out of the crowd.
Adult industry is a sure investment, since it's very profitable,
this platform will ensure constant turnover of tokens - and I think, price of LIVE STARS token will only grow! because the demand will increase.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:03:31 PM

Yeah , thats how this ICO world works.
I think doing research and not being lazy is the only option if you want to invest, otherwise you just gamble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: