Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:20:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35988 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:03:26 AM

How can I buy the tokens of your project after ICO?

definitely on etherdelta for sure, but i think the will be listed on some other exchanges too. depends on the devs.
I think this will have a big userbase after their service is launched. At least in a few months big exchanges should be very possible for the project.

Every project list their token in some exchanges after ICO, they can't tell you which, its a normal policy from exchanges, to not reveal which exchange it will get listed at, or run the risk of not being listed, so never ask a project which exchange they will be at, they won't tell you.
There is still some way to go until January 1, this would really be bad if it happened, be patient and we will get news during Ico, it is advisable to also use the telegran for such questions or wait for official communications.https://t.me/livestarsio

just wait and see. after ICO end, devs will made announcement about exchange

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:20:29 AM

Yes, more than 670 ETH is locked due to the Parity bug, but we continue developing our project. We have a private investor who covers our token sale marketing expenses.

But this is not all your funds? How much you raised during pre-sale?
KryptoTark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:55:17 AM

can we test also the alpha version?

sure you can test it, but there's no eye candy available there, as of yet. But I hear it's not far off from having model live.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:24:47 AM

hasnt livestars had lost a big amount of eth in the damn parity wallet bug lately?

how is that compensated for the investors? is there a plan?
I talked to the developers. From their words on investors, this has no effect. The project will be continued and will develop further! But attempts to return the lost funds will not be terminated.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:26:19 AM

hasnt livestars had lost a big amount of eth in the damn parity wallet bug lately?

I talked to the developers. From their words on investors, this has no effect. The project will be continued and will develop further! But attempts to return the lost funds will not be terminated.

Also, they get reassurance from parity team that their funds will be unlocked after next ethereum fork. So it is not a big problem.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:53:15 AM

Also, they get reassurance from parity team that their funds will be unlocked after next ethereum fork. So it is not a big problem.

Well that's great news for a lot of Ethereum projects. Did you read this somewhere? I'm interested to read up on the parity issue.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:00:36 AM

Its quite unconvenient that some of the fund were lost but, i think this project can take it and move forward.

Never heard of any fork coming either to fix this issue with parity

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:12:16 AM

As far as we know, the chance to unlock ETH will be in 6 months? But even in this case it is not known whether it will be possible to do this. Therefore, you do not need to count on it. The project should continue without taking into account this unpleasant accident that occurred.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:17:56 AM

definitely on etherdelta for sure, but i think the will be listed on some other exchanges too. depends on the devs.
I think this will have a big userbase after their service is launched. At least in a few months big exchanges should be very possible for the project.

I also think this will be going to big exchanges as soon as they will have a working platform and people are using their tokens. Will bring in a lot of demand then and with it some bigger exchanges who want to get their share of the game.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:43:09 AM

I also think this will be going to big exchanges as soon as they will have a working platform and people are using their tokens. Will bring in a lot of demand then and with it some bigger exchanges who want to get their share of the game.

I just hope that large exchanges won't be refusing this token due to it's subject matter use. I swear some people are so touchy when it comes to this stuff.

kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:44:34 AM

Can I pay tokens with NEM crypto currency?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:27 AM

I don't think so, convert it to ETH and all is fine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:39:35 AM

Yes, more than 670 ETH is locked due to the Parity bug, but we continue developing our project. We have a private investor who covers our token sale marketing expenses.

But this is not all your funds? How much you raised during pre-sale?
Hello!

That's right. On the presale we have raised 1043.84 ETH.

Unfortunately, no. Participation in token sale will be possible only with BTC and ETH currencies.

So about this private investor who covers the token sale marketing. Could you give us more details about how much money we are talking about and will the tokens that this private investor receives be locked for a certain time period?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:23:59 PM

I just hope that large exchanges won't be refusing this token due to it's subject matter use. I swear some people are so touchy when it comes to this stuff.

In fact any interest that will arise will depend a lot on the sales stage and the success achieved, many Ico make the name of the project known simply by the success of the sales, marketing, team work with the partnerships. There is great possibility of starting in something smaller and progressing, volume of negotiations will be fundamental
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:26:53 PM

thats really good to hear that the parity wallet funds will be released within the next ethereum fork. i thought the money is gone for good.

was there anywhere a official statement from parity?
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:52:39 PM

Oh so funds are just locked, not "stolen"? I thought the funds were actually gone. That's completely different.

ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:52:03 PM

Oh so funds are just locked, not "stolen"? I thought the funds were actually gone. That's completely different.
ETH unblocked in 2018, when there will be a fork Constantinople.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:19:39 PM

there where never a news from partiy about funds got stolen Oo"

parity had a bug and they couldnt access the parity wallets anymore, thus locking the wallets of several different ico projects and fukin up many of them Smiley they cannot still access the funds on the wallet, but they said, that they will refund by the next ethereum fork.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:38:12 PM

It is nice to see a brand new and attractive OP and website coupled with an Alpha version. I'm sure it will have positive effects to the project to see the team doing its best to deliver the platform. Smiley
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:46:25 PM

What is it that you have and chatburate doesn't except being decentralized?

I think the reward model in Chaturbate is most likely skewed very much to the developerside: viewers pay more and models receive less. In Live Stars the smart contracts will take care of all the backend stuff, meaning there's more of the pie to share: cheaper to watch, more to earn.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: