Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35986 times)
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

It is time to get more livestars tokens. The price of ethereum just have a dip and now is the sweetest deal to get more livestar tokens.

I personally am interested a lot in this project and will contribute more to make sure that this ICO is a success and to gain a lot of new users and models.

Smile
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

It is time to get more livestars tokens. The price of ethereum just have a dip and now is the sweetest deal to get more livestar tokens.

I personally am interested a lot in this project and will contribute more to make sure that this ICO is a success and to gain a lot of new users and models.
Yep, the token rate/price is still the same, and the 50% discount will ends in around 5 hours.
paycum2
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:46:34 AM

What about price fluctations, how will livestars handle that? Lets say im a customer who buys 50usd worth of coins, i spend 10usd right away and then go to bed... meanwhile the livecoin price drops 50%, so when i wake up i dont have 40usd left, but i have only 20usd left....result i feel scammed.

Other example: im a model and i want to collect 100 coins before i start my show. i calculate this on a coin price of 0.10usd a coin, so 10usd to start my show. Then i do my show for half an hour, but in that time the price drops 50%, then instead of earning 10usd i only earned 5usd, minus the fees even less...result i will never visit the platform again.

How is this handled by livestars, will the coin prize be fixed each day and recalculated every 24hours or so, or will coin prize be calculated during buy/sell. If its the last, which im assuming is the case, then during weeks like this when all cryptos go down, people will get huge negative value for their money.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

Much to my surprise I saw an article on CoinTelegraph about Live Stars. I did not expect they would feature Live Stars but it is a welcome source of visitors. Let us see if it gives the ICO a little push.

I do not trust cointelegraph, they will review anything that pays.. I was scammed by bitsea hyip which coin telegraph published
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:09:23 AM

Much to my surprise I saw an article on CoinTelegraph about Live Stars. I did not expect they would feature Live Stars but it is a welcome source of visitors. Let us see if it gives the ICO a little push.

I do not trust cointelegraph, they will review anything that pays.. I was scammed by bitsea hyip which coin telegraph published
Cointelegraph is a paid review so don`t believe everything they say, if you want to invest in a project you must do your own research don`t trust on promises its your money your spending not them
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

Thats right, but publicity is publicity, thats what we need oday, so at the end its fine though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

Dear Community,

During the first two days of the crowdsale Ethereum mainnet has been experiencing high load. Due to this, many participants had their transactions stuck in pending transaction pool for a long time. We have received many requests from participants asking to extend the discount, that's why we decided that 50% discount will last until 18.01.2018 10:00 UTC.

Please join our Telegram channel to get quick response from the team. We are now processing large amount of requests, and the quickest way to get to us is through Telegram - https://t.me/livestarsio

Thank you for your attention.
Live Stars team

Well I am not a fan of high bonuses, but I think it's fair to extend the bonus time for those who had problems with the screwed eth network. Good move  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jeftet

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

What about price fluctations, how will livestars handle that? Lets say im a customer who buys 50usd worth of coins, i spend 10usd right away and then go to bed... meanwhile the livecoin price drops 50%, so when i wake up i dont have 40usd left, but i have only 20usd left....result i feel scammed.

Other example: im a model and i want to collect 100 coins before i start my show. i calculate this on a coin price of 0.10usd a coin, so 10usd to start my show. Then i do my show for half an hour, but in that time the price drops 50%, then instead of earning 10usd i only earned 5usd, minus the fees even less...result i will never visit the platform again.

How is this handled by livestars, will the coin prize be fixed each day and recalculated every 24hours or so, or will coin prize be calculated during buy/sell. If its the last, which im assuming is the case, then during weeks like this when all cryptos go down, people will get huge negative value for their money.

I was thinking about the exact same problem.. there should be some sort of mechanism to keep the prizes on the platform stable.

There is a difference between tokens that are bought as investment and tokens that are bought to use on the platform. If one buys to invest, you expect the tokens to change in value. If you buy to use on the platform, you expect the tokens to keep their value, or at least change only slowly over time.

aryan7980

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

Now it is not a good time to presen LiveStars as Platform with much advantages. But don't forget that the same happened
in 2017, 2016, ... So at the end it will be stable and as long as the customers are paying.

Anyone knows how flexible the payment is? Is it different per girl or is it also flexible because of the proce of the coins?

What kind of features, that the real world economy is dealing with, are modeled at the ecosystem of the Platform?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

Dear Community,

During the first two days of the crowdsale Ethereum mainnet has been experiencing high load. Due to this, many participants had their transactions stuck in pending transaction pool for a long time. We have received many requests from participants asking to extend the discount, that's why we decided that 50% discount will last until 18.01.2018 10:00 UTC.

Please join our Telegram channel to get quick response from the team. We are now processing large amount of requests, and the quickest way to get to us is through Telegram - https://t.me/livestarsio

Live Stars team

Thank you, in the past days it was a mess to get some transaction get through if you didn't set the amount of gas correctly, today the situation is much better and hopefully people will be able to join
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

Very nice move form the devs to give the bonus more time! They dont let the investors suffer for something theyre not responsible for!
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

Dear Community,

Live Stars team

Thank you, in the past days it was a mess to get some transaction get through if you didn't set the amount of gas correctly, today the situation is much better and hopefully people will be able to join

Not many know what the commission is in the etherium network and even less knows about the existence of such a useful site as ethgasstation.info. I suggest the team write in the investor panel not only the gas limit but also the current gas price. This will help many to avoid errors in transactions and will facilitate the life of support in telegram Wink
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

Do you have a link to the article? And are you sure it was not a paid article? Both ways, this is good news. Paying to be on cointelegraph is good marketing imo

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

already 100 pages in this thread! -community livestars grows every day!
as well fact that half of hard cap is already raised! (2.5 mln$)
only 5 minutes left to get 50% bonus!
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

Thats right, but publicity is publicity, thats what we need oday, so at the end its fine though.

Exactly. Publicity is very important not matter if it's paid or free.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

Exactly. Publicity is very important not matter if it's paid or free.

The article, paid or not, was good to let people know that a platform like Live Stars exists, they're in ICO and they have already an alpha to show

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

Just saw this article pop up on my Twitter feed: https://cointelegraph.com/news/startup-wants-to-bring-blockchain-remake-for-webcam-sex-industry

Very nice exposure that no doubt will attract some investors!
i have just read the article and i think is very well done and interesting it will surely attract the attention of investors, i believe the investments will increase thanks to the low current value of the eth...
I agree with you I think this crash makes ICO investments much more attractive. Maybe I will convert some fiat for investing.
That's an awesome articel. All advantages and the approach is easy to understand. Easier than the whitepaper.
Good way to reach new investors aver a portal like cointelegraph. Looking forward for positive feedback of investors.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

very good article on the cointelegraph. i guess this will get a lot of new investors into the ico sale Smiley
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

Just saw this article pop up on my Twitter feed: https://cointelegraph.com/news/startup-wants-to-bring-blockchain-remake-for-webcam-sex-industry

Very nice exposure that no doubt will attract some investors!
i have just read the article and i think is very well done and interesting it will surely attract the attention of investors, i believe the investments will increase thanks to the low current value of the eth...
I agree with you I think this crash makes ICO investments much more attractive. Maybe I will convert some fiat for investing.
That's an awesome articel. All advantages and the approach is easy to understand. Easier than the whitepaper.
Good way to reach new investors aver a portal like cointelegraph. Looking forward for positive feedback of investors.

Agree. It's great to adquire visibility through this article, given that the project is solid enough with its WP and the alpha.

Marketing is just another step towards a successful venture and LiveStars is walking the path just fine.

traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

Bonus 50% still alive? I want to invest some ETH here, but I want to receive ETH fork before  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: