Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35985 times)
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

i tested the alpha version yesterday - well yeah I know what you guys think now but: no - I looked at it as an investor and as far as I can tell it looks very good. Yesterday was just one girl online but many others will follow with this conditions for the girls

I agree, the alpha version looks amusing, I liked it.
online the truth is nobody's there, but everything is look pretty cool and serious.
well done

Nothing wrong with a little research into the future of the project you are investing in Wink  I personally cannot wait for it to go live!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

When the token is finished, what is the deadline for the service to be available to customers? Can I access the webcam only with the tokens Live or can it be paid with other coin?

I was also wondering this. And is there an official launch date for the website?

Gambit_fr

Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

When the token is finished, what is the deadline for the service to be available to customers? Can I access the webcam only with the tokens Live or can it be paid with other coin?

I was also wondering this. And is there an official launch date for the website?

Hey guys, stop posting questions that have been answered a million time already and that can be found on the website, the whitepaper, or even on the first post of this thread; where you can see that picture:

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Hello!

Welcome new hot model KittyKate on Live Stars alpha platform!

https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=KittyKate Check her while she is LIVE Smiley

I want to see boys! Add them too! And as soon as possible! Why not take into account the female audience ?
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

Hello!

https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=KittyKate Check her while she is LIVE Smiley

I want to see boys! Add them too! And as soon as possible! Why not pay attention to the female half of clients?

I'm sure they will cater to all different types of gender preferences as well as any kind of fetish you can think of Smiley
hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:34:21 PM

Hello!

I want to see boys! Add them too! And as soon as possible! Why not pay attention to the female half of clients?
I am not so sure if many woman watch streams like this. Does anybody know more or is there a woman out here who can tell us if a woman would use this?

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

Hello!

I want to see boys! Add them too! And as soon as possible! Why not take into account the female audience ?

I think everything here is very clear and rests on simple mathematics. The number of women wishing to use these services is very small in comparison with the number of men. It's just not profitable for the project
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

Hello!

I think everything here is very clear and rests on simple mathematics. The number of women wishing to use these services is very small in comparison with the number of men. It's just not profitable for the project

devs should has a man model to. platform can be used to promoting some product, not only livestars, so both devs, investors and models will germt more profit.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

Hello!

devs should has a man model to. platform can be used to promoting some product, not only livestars, so both devs, investors and models will germt more profit.

On a good platform if the people ask they will provide. So models will be both man and woman if they are making profit. Don`t rush is only a alpha mode now.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

Most of what is written in the white paper makes no sense.

The major problems that cam companies face aren't anonymity, processing fees or too many user registrations.  It is traffic.  A cam site needs LOTS of traffic to make things work.  Without constant traffic, the girls won't stay.  Without girls, no traffic comes to the site.  You need to have both at the same time to make things work.

And if you think that simply having an adult site means traffic will magically appear, you are gravely mistaken.  It takes millions, TENS OF MILLIONS of dollars invested into acquiring traffic to get the ball rolling.  Then there is the question of getting good cam models to keep the site busy for when those visitors do eventually show up.  Sure, you can use cam girl studios in Eastern European and Latin American countries to populate the site. But you'll still need some good deals to attract the A-grade models.

And NO. Affiliates will not be the ones to generate that traffic.  If the site isn't attracting users and the girls aren't good enough to make sales, the affiliates will quickly stop promoting the site.

The only way I see this project working is if they are partnered with a leader in the cam business already who will guide them through the process or if they are associated with one of the 5 major players when it comes to adult traffic.

I think traffic can be generated by the cryptoscene itself even. Many people who are in crypto now have some extra income but it's still a hassle to take out or spend. So this is a great place to spend it.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:45:36 PM

Most of what is written in the white paper makes no sense.

The major problems that cam companies face aren't anonymity, processing fees or too many user registrations.  It is traffic.  A cam site needs LOTS of traffic to make things work.  Without constant traffic, the girls won't stay.  Without girls, no traffic comes to the site.  You need to have both at the same time to make things work.

And if you think that simply having an adult site means traffic will magically appear, you are gravely mistaken.  It takes millions, TENS OF MILLIONS of dollars invested into acquiring traffic to get the ball rolling.  Then there is the question of getting good cam models to keep the site busy for when those visitors do eventually show up.  Sure, you can use cam girl studios in Eastern European and Latin American countries to populate the site. But you'll still need some good deals to attract the A-grade models.

And NO. Affiliates will not be the ones to generate that traffic.  If the site isn't attracting users and the girls aren't good enough to make sales, the affiliates will quickly stop promoting the site.

The only way I see this project working is if they are partnered with a leader in the cam business already who will guide them through the process or if they are associated with one of the 5 major players when it comes to adult traffic.

I think traffic can be generated by the cryptoscene itself even. Many people who are in crypto now have some extra income but it's still a hassle to take out or spend. So this is a great place to spend it.

Yeah, I hope LIVESTARS will become a shining star in cryptoverse and will have the ability to attract many customers as possible. Keep it up! Smiley
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

The token sale will end at 14-02-2018. If I am not wrong, we can use the service with livestars token only.

Yes the service is live although in beta and not a lot of girls online yet.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

i think there will be also some gateways so you can pay with credit card, paypal and other. Only pay tokens are to complicated for the normal users.
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

Do we really need to get into the whitelist to be able to purchase? Until when are you accepting for whitelist participants dev?

Whitelist has been closed. The main token sale will open 15.01. 09:00 AM UTC +0.

is this mean that if i wanted to invest or join the token sale, i can no longer do so? Sad

Hello,

No, white list was meant for tokens reservation only.
Token sale is ongoing and you are able to purchase Live tokens.

I see.. thAnks dev. Cause i am just thinking to invest. By the way, until when is your 50% bonus?
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

Yes best bonus are for early investors during ico, 50% is huge, still 2 days to grab it I think it’s enough. I think the fact that livestars has already an alpha is a good point to incentive investors too.

So they offer 50% bonus for early investors? Damn! This is a good rate. Most ico now only offers upto 30% bonus only yet livestars offer 50%!  Shocked Shocked

this is good time to invest, big chance to profit. they already has alpha version platform and ready to go to real market soon.

I must agree. Once we invest, we will then have an automatic 50%. And i believe that livestars is really doing great. Ahm, can you give me the link? Want to check it out though.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
stprp

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

is livestars already in contact with exchanges?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:17:10 AM

Probably, but being in exchange is not talked until after the ICO, so we will have to wait, the project will need to put some efforts to list the token, exchanges always ask confidentially, or at least, they reserve the right to publish the listing.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

Probably, but being in exchange is not talked until after the ICO, so we will have to wait, the project will need to put some efforts to list the token, exchanges always ask confidentially, or at least, they reserve the right to publish the listing.

There are lots of coins/tokens lately that right after the ICO finished they are already in the exchanges the day after. I think if Livestars will do the same thing, they will benefit from a pouring of new investors and old investors will benefit from it as well by profiting from their initial investment.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

I prefer ICOs that will be listed in well known and approved exchanges. So if i hear that livestars are going to be listed in lets say Binance, that is a huge plus for investors like me.

tangtang800

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

I prefer ICOs that will be listed in well known and approved exchanges. So if i hear that livestars are going to be listed in lets say Binance, that is a huge plus for investors like me.

Is it true that livestars is going to be listed on the Binance exchange? I don't seem to see the official news. It's just wishful thinking. But the coin is just needed, and it will have a good development. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: