Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35985 times)
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:04:18 AM

I prefer ICOs that will be listed in well known and approved exchanges. So if i hear that livestars are going to be listed in lets say Binance, that is a huge plus for investors like me.

This will be a slower process. Most good projects get listed on not so good exchanges first and chuck along higher as we go. Even NAV coin took a long time to get listed at Binance. That too happened because community members pooled funds together to get it listed there. There is no danger of that happening here but LiveStar is still a good investment. If the developers can up the game a little bit, we have a solid project in our hands

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

I prefer ICOs that will be listed in well known and approved exchanges. So if i hear that livestars are going to be listed in lets say Binance, that is a huge plus for investors like me.

Is it true that livestars is going to be listed on the Binance exchange? I don't seem to see the official news. It's just wishful thinking. But the coin is just needed, and it will have a good development. Wink

Not worried about exchange, if they are really providing the services they promise. This will need to hit as many exchange as possible. Also shapeshift or changelly
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

Most of what is written in the white paper makes no sense.

The major problems that cam companies face aren't anonymity, processing fees or too many user registrations.  It is traffic.  A cam site needs LOTS of traffic to make things work.  Without constant traffic, the girls won't stay.  Without girls, no traffic comes to the site.  You need to have both at the same time to make things work.

And if you think that simply having an adult site means traffic will magically appear, you are gravely mistaken.  It takes millions, TENS OF MILLIONS of dollars invested into acquiring traffic to get the ball rolling.  Then there is the question of getting good cam models to keep the site busy for when those visitors do eventually show up.  Sure, you can use cam girl studios in Eastern European and Latin American countries to populate the site. But you'll still need some good deals to attract the A-grade models.

And NO. Affiliates will not be the ones to generate that traffic.  If the site isn't attracting users and the girls aren't good enough to make sales, the affiliates will quickly stop promoting the site.

The only way I see this project working is if they are partnered with a leader in the cam business already who will guide them through the process or if they are associated with one of the 5 major players when it comes to adult traffic.

Well the models were cute, recently i have not seen them around. I guess that was good for promotion? If someone knows at what time the model will be on, at rush hour for example, will come back every time...
For me was not about how they look, for example each one can compensate with their personality. It was fun how i understood Snowprincess and her giggles and smooth dances, or how i seen through Summer artsy type or hearing her songs... IMO the site would have success in time. Is not all about them being naked, or them appearing stripped.  I had nice conversations with them. xD

Maybe not for you but I think for most individuals who are going to invest or get tokens on the market or pay in fiat they would like to see some stripping for sure. Otherwise what would be the point of the adult cam show? If not for that it would be a MSN chat from back in the day  Cheesy

Like it or not: sex ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS sells!!!!

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

The major problems that cam companies face aren't anonymity, processing fees or too many user registrations.  It is traffic.  A cam site needs LOTS of traffic to make things work.  Without constant traffic, the girls won't stay.  Without girls, no traffic comes to the site.  You need to have both at the same time to make things work.

And if you think that simply having an adult site means traffic will magically appear, you are gravely mistaken.  It takes millions, TENS OF MILLIONS of dollars invested into acquiring traffic to get the ball rolling.  Then there is the question of getting good cam models to keep the site busy for when those visitors do eventually show up.  Sure, you can use cam girl studios in Eastern European and Latin American countries to populate the site. But you'll still need some good deals to attract the A-grade models.

And NO. Affiliates will not be the ones to generate that traffic.  If the site isn't attracting users and the girls aren't good enough to make sales, the affiliates will quickly stop promoting the site.

The only way I see this project working is if they are partnered with a leader in the cam business already who will guide them through the process or if they are associated with one of the 5 major players when it comes to adult traffic.

Well the models were cute, recently i have not seen them around. I guess that was good for promotion? If someone knows at what time the model will be on, at rush hour for example, will come back every time...
For me was not about how they look, for example each one can compensate with their personality. It was fun how i understood Snowprincess and her giggles and smooth dances, or how i seen through Summer artsy type or hearing her songs... IMO the site would have success in time. Is not all about them being naked, or them appearing stripped.  I had nice conversations with them. xD

Maybe not for you but I think for most individuals who are going to invest or get tokens on the market or pay in fiat they would like to see some stripping for sure. Otherwise what would be the point of the adult cam show? If not for that it would be a MSN chat from back in the day  Cheesy

This! This is the reason why i say that this project will be a huge success. Nothing sells better than naked women Smiley
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

You mean sell all the LIVE tokens? Mean that the price of this project will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS drop as no one is going to buy back the tokens?

I don't think they can do stripping in public but maybe they will in private mode and when you will pay extra a lot to them for them to strip and entertain you.

This is a good project integrating blockchain into it as we can stay anonymously without the fear that our data will get leak someday by storing in the database.

Smile
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

Their girls are getting prettier everytime i check.

It may have direct proportion with the funds they got i think Cheesy

Well, it's their USP so, more prettier the girls, more the clients and more the profit.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

Well, it's their USP so, more prettier the girls, more the clients and more the profit.

we're just in the beginning stages. as time passes , more and more models will show up and be hotter and hotter. give it time.

joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

big project live stars i like
I took part in buying your ico
I can not wait to achieve its success for this project
I am sure that this project will be successful
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

is livestars already in contact with exchanges?

Im also want to know. Buy I think they cant name this exhanges, because they dont allow announce nothing about listing.
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

why is it called revolution?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

they should expanding their idea, not only showing live sexy woman that not give us anything at least their body. maybe, model that promoting some product or service will more attract new ppl there.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

Yes its just the alpha for now, I think prettier model and more users will come with the live version, for now its just a demo to show to investors the possibility of LIVE STARS. And i think it’s food like that, not so much project has already an ico before Or during the token sale.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

Yes its just the alpha for now, I think prettier model and more users will come with the live version, for now its just a demo to show to investors the possibility of LIVE STARS. And i think it’s food like that, not so much project has already an ico before Or during the token sale.

i think more users and models will come naturally to the platform in the long run, when the models will start to realize they can make more profits the news will spread fast.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

when I tested (with registration) livestars alpha - writes at upper right corner: 1000 Live (200 USD)
it would be nice gift - if for registered users this balance will be remained  Roll Eyes
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

when I tested (with registration) livestars alpha - writes at upper right corner: 1000 Live (200 USD)
it would be nice gift - if for registered users this balance will be remained  Roll Eyes
That's cool. That will probably attract more registrations, therefore more investments. Such unplanned gifts always raise attention to the project in a good way
Procrustes

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

coinburn in the whitepaper from recall

when the crowdsale is done 14.02.18 then unsold coins will be burned.

this is a quite short term project in the grand scheme of things

it should be up and running q3-4 2018

I want to say more, but the white paper is hard to load atm

Procrustes

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:37:49 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 12:17:53 PM by Procrustes

should be in top 800 coins when livestars debuts (my reasoning is the projected market cap at release)
Procrustes

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:17:15 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 01:03:10 PM by Procrustes

I hope the coins will trade for above 1 USD within 2 years of beta

Beta development is in April and final release in Q3-4 CY18

I've now had a look at the basic numbers and you can read then here if you are unfamiliar.

Total number of LIVE tokens possible = 79 928 407

Of which, 28% go to the team and foundation, 10% presale, 60% crowdsale and the last 2% bounty.

So, if all tokens were sold, we can say 72% went to the public, which is 57 548 453

At the moment, 53% of the crowdsale target is met, but I am unsure if this includes the whitelist, which I assume is presale.

Assuming it is crowdsale only, then just 31.8% of tokens remain for sale overall. It seems likely that at least half of this amount should be sold before 14.02.18

But if we are conservative and say just another 5% are sold, then we can say the total number of tokens will be 61 385 017

Now if all were sold, we would want to know roughly what the market cap would be at open. Hardcap is 5M from the token sale, which I assume to include presale and crowdsale, i.e. 70%

Since the 70% is the 5M raised, then we can expect dilution by the remaining 30%, so approximately (0.7)(5000000), i.e. $3,500,000 is  perhaps a more truthful initial market cap.

If you want to look at it in terms of strictly the full number of tokens achievable by hardcap, then that is 5000000/79928407, i.e. 0.063USD per LIVE

If we are generous and see the price per token purely in terms of the crowd sale and presale (i.e. 70%), then we should consider 5000000/55949884.9, i.e. 0.089 per LIVE

Worst case, we can then divide the number of tokens at the fully diluted level to give us our bottomline, which is if all tokens are sold, then crowdsale tokens are worth 3500000/79928407 i.e. about .044, assuming all of the team and foundation tokens are dumped on release. Of course they will not, but it does give the prospective buyer some basic idea of the matter at hand, for the worst case scenario.

My guess is the team and foundation will wait until there is some rise in the token value before selling. The foundation has slated the 14% for marketing, software development and legal issues. The team will naturally want to see token value rise for several reasons before they sell much. We can expect the marketing to kick in and a big lift off the bottom before significant developer dumps, provided the team is cohesive.

If less than the full 60% crowdsale is sold, then the effect of dumping by team or foundation will be greater.

Please think about these numbers as only some sketches and thoughts, nothing more. To me, the value of these tokens will rise from the price at release because this sort of product has a natural and large market provided the product works well, i.e. the interaction is good in all technical respects and does not interfere with the human interaction, which is then the next most important aspect.

It could expand more into types of interaction, e.g. strip poker, online pole dancing. This is a niche product as it stands. That is a strength going in, as it means the project can get off the ground in 2018. Smiley

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

When the token is finished, what is the deadline for the service to be available to customers? Can I access the webcam only with the tokens Live or can it be paid with other coin?

i think there will be also some gateways so you can pay with credit card, paypal and other. Only pay tokens are to complicated for the normal users.

In the not too distant future there will be easy to use exchanges where you can exchange fiat into any coin or token. For now it's really difficult for newcomers. You have to send ID documents to an exchange, buy BTC there, send these BTC to an altcoin exchange and buy Live there. That's not conveniant.
Procrustes

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 12:56:26 PM by Procrustes

so, by my calculations, to take livestars to a situation of 1USD, the market cap will be about 15.87x if MC is 5M at release, or about 79.34M, which is not that big and should be achievable with a trifecta of good marketing, great Ux for all parties and flawless sales for vendors and buyers.

A market cap of 80M would take live stars currently to just under the top 200.

I think there is a slingshot effect once you are in the top 200, with even greater leverage in the top 100. At that point however, small flaws in the trifecta become very salient and clearly now, must be addressed extremely quickly to prevent a virulent FUD infection
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: