Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD  (Read 63637 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:26:44 AM

I started masternode and got payment 13 XCXT, but after that this transaction changes to 6 XCXT and my masternode down and can't start again because "could not allocate vin for collateral address". Anyone can explain me whats happens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:25:16 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 10:52:30 AM by cimpex

could not allocate vin for collateral address
Your wallet is locked or your masternode is already running. Restart your wallet, unlock it (if it's locked), start the masternode.

Please have a look at this. What's going on in my wallet? Look at those numbers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
petahash96

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:06:51 AM

Hello everyone, I am trying to compile the linux wallet for an ubuntu VPS in terminal. When i try compile i get the following error

Code:
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/CoinonatX/src -I/root/CoinonatX/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/include -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
In file included from alert.h:9:0,
                 from alert.cpp:5:
serialize.h:19:48: fatal error: boost/type_traits/is_fundamental.hpp: No such file or directory
 #include <boost/type_traits/is_fundamental.hpp>
                                                ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

I have fixed all dependancies for the packages but i still get this error pls help
visale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:29:54 AM

Hello dev can I run multiple master nodes in qt-wallet without vps if ok how to do that ?
Shall I use multiples IP address and ports ?

Yes you can do that
you need only 1 IP but different ports

Your conf file will look like this if you keep copying the GET CONF data into the conf file:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9001
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9001
masternodeprivkey=64VKi4xxxxxxxxxxxgrBqW278esdg
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxxxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9002
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9002
masternodeprivkey=642iEndBd1NgDZTxxxxxxxFYrvow6eXgWfECv
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9003
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9003
masternodeprivkey=63vSJQDSnTKiBxxxxxVguiz1pFBdgPAF

exactly in this format, no changes, just change privkey, rpcuser and rpcpassword

-support team
rewse

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:55:53 AM

Hello everyone, I am trying to compile the linux wallet for an ubuntu VPS in terminal. When i try compile i get the following error

Code:
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/CoinonatX/src -I/root/CoinonatX/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/include -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
serialize.h:19:48: fatal error: boost/type_traits/is_fundamental.hpp: No such file or directory
                                                ^
compilation terminated.

I have fixed all dependancies for the packages but i still get this error pls help
Do you installed libboost-all-dev? Try to:
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
petahash96

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:09:33 PM

Code:
                                                ^
compilation terminated.

Do you installed libboost-all-dev? Try to:
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

Hey thanks for your reply, yes i have tried that now, I get this error also the Github page wiki is not available for CoinonatX

Code:
In file included from serialize.h:22:0,
                 from alert.h:9,
allocators.h:12:53: fatal error: openssl/crypto.h: No such file or directory
 #include <openssl/crypto.h> // for OPENSSL_cleanse()
                                                     ^
compilation terminated.
balajisi

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:51:56 PM

Hello everyone,

We have moved our official announcement thread from the old https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068761.0  to a new one here . It has become necessary for us to do so in order to control FUDers,haters and Trolls from destroying the coin by spreading negative comment on the project.

Thank you so much

Dear Dev

Why are you trying to avoid the original coinonat thread. People have lot of complaints and you do not bother to address the concerns of the original investors who invested in your coin and you suddenly spun off to a X coin and did not give enough days to swap and ignoring now the original coin holders. If you are a legit guy please address the concerns of the investors there.

regards
Balaji
visale

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:08:03 PM

Okay thanks, that's more clear to me. I need some clarification however.

1) So I create an address for the Masternode. The coins generated by the masternode running go where? Do they go to the masternode address or to another address that might be in your wallet? Do they go to another address in the wallet automatically or do I have to manually extract each generated masternode coin out of the masternode address? as you have stated that you "must have exactly 5000 XCXT in the masterdnode address, no more or less". If a person created only one address to receive his masternode in the wallet, how would they know to create a separate address for the generated coin from the masternode?

2) You say you can't stake in a Masternode wallet. I'm thinking that I have to manually extract each coin generated by the masternode out of the masternode address perhaps? So, with this one coinonatx software that I run on my mac, I cant' just create another address on this software and stake the generated masternode coins? Sounds like I have to run another computer with the coinonatx software on this other computer to 'stake' the generated masternode coins? If I have to pull these coins across to another computer to maintain the 5000, what happens if I'm away from the computer, like on holidays, and can't manually extract the coins to the 'staking wallet'? Please clarify.

Thanks.

Your Masternode rewards go to the first address / base address of the wallet automatically, you do not need to anything.

If you want to stake with those coins then you would need to make a new wallet. You can use the USB wallet to stake.

-support team

Thanks. I saw that you only have a 'Windows' USB wallet to use for staking, as you have suggested. So I tried opening up my windows computer and I ran the windows coinonatx software. Next I tried running the Windows USB coinonatx software and it immediately gave me the error message that it would not open due to another Coinonatx software already running? Am I misunderstanding what you have stated about using the USB wallet? How do you use this then? Thanks
[/quote]

It works fine here, please check if you are re opening the same exe or the USB wallet exe

-support team
visale

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

Withdrawals are working fine now in Cryptopia!

We are on 4 exchanges in total now:

Cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XCXT_BTC
Novaexchange https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XCXT/
Coinexchange https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XCXT/BTC
C-Cex https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=xcxt-btc

Roll Eyes

Join our slack chat on https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatxproject/shared_invite/MjI5MDUyNDgxMjUwLTE1MDMyMTY5NzMtM2FkMzdmYjY1Mg
-support team
cimpex

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:16:41 PM

The wallet does this in my windows 7 VM as well. Every 30 seconds it pauses for 2-4 seconds. I haven't investigated but I assumed it was wallet consuming CPU every time it updates the local blockchain.
And my wallet freezes too. Windows 7 (64).
Good to know, so this is something where the dev has to look into. I had a look at the CPU load and it's always between 0 and 3%, so the freezings are not related to low CPU power.

I think that freezing arises from hard IO operations, however CPU may be idle. I see the similar when my Lunux wallet syncronises. Load averages may be 5, but CPU is idle.

This can happen sometimes if your CPU is processing the RESULTS of the mined blocks. Also sometimes antivirus keeps on checking the exe
Kaspersky makes it run smoothly.
-support team

I agree with the first one because I already tested the wallet without antivirus. It is related to the OS (windows) and has to be fixed soon. This issue isn't a good sign for this project (I never had a wallet with such annoying freezes) and most of the ordinary users are on windows.

There is also a displaying error: +10.xxx is the correct amount but on the transaction list above you can see 19068.xxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kydub

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

There is also a displaying error: +10.xxx is the correct amount but on the transaction list above you can see 19068.xxx

The incorrect display of mined rewards on the dashboard was noted last week by a couple people. Someone suggested the decimal placement was wrong. But when I added them up and corrected for decimal placement the total wasn't equal to the coins being generated. Based on your screenshot it would seem that the wallet dashboard and transaction tab is showing the amount of XCXT handled in the mined transaction and not the reward the masternode receives, which is shown in the transaction details. Something to fix for sure.
kydub

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:20:51 PM

Hello dev can I run multiple master nodes in qt-wallet without vps if ok how to do that ?
Shall I use multiples IP address and ports ?

Yes you can do that
you need only 1 IP but different ports

Your conf file will look like this if you keep copying the GET CONF data into the conf file:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9001
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9001
masternodeprivkey=64VKi4xxxxxxxxxxxgrBqW278esdg
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxxxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9002
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9002
masternodeprivkey=642iEndBd1NgDZTxxxxxxxFYrvow6eXgWfECv
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9003
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9003
masternodeprivkey=63vSJQDSnTKiBxxxxxVguiz1pFBdgPAF

exactly in this format, no changes, just change privkey, rpcuser and rpcpassword

-support team

Thank you. I suggest you add this to the tutorial on the first page.
rewse

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

Hey thanks for your reply, yes i have tried that now, I get this error also the Github page wiki is not available for CoinonatX

Code:
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/CoinonatX/src -I/root/CoinonatX/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/include -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
In file included from serialize.h:22:0,
                 from alert.h:9,
allocators.h:12:53: fatal error: openssl/crypto.h: No such file or directory
 #include <openssl/crypto.h> // for OPENSSL_cleanse()
                                                     ^
compilation terminated.

I think this error says, that you don't have ssl header files. So just install them.
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
cimpex

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:34:23 PM

The incorrect display of mined rewards on the dashboard was noted last week by a couple people. Someone suggested the decimal placement was wrong. But when I added them up and corrected for decimal placement the total wasn't equal to the coins being generated. Based on your screenshot it would seem that the wallet dashboard and transaction tab is showing the amount of XCXT handled in the mined transaction and not the reward the masternode receives, which is shown in the transaction details. Something to fix for sure.
Issue seems to be fixed, dashboard und transaction tab is showing the correct amounts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kydub

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

Issue seems to be fixed, dashboard und transaction tab is showing the correct amounts.

Interesting. I re-downloaded the latest wallet and mining rewards are displaying correctly. I guess I was running an old version. Why don't we use version numbers for our wallets? or a change log? There doesn't seem to be a way to know if I'm running the latest version and what fixes were provided.
Malrus

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:49:03 PM

What should the coinonatx.config file look like on a Ubuntu server, which also contains the wallet with 1000 coins?

rpcallowip=xx.xx.xx.xx
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=
masternodeprivkey=

should it contain the externalip=xx.xx.xx.xx instead?

kydub

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:53:42 PM

What should the coinonatxd.config file look like on a Ubuntu server, which also contains the wallet with 1000 coins?

rpcallowip=xx.xx.xx.xx
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=
masternodeprivkey=

As far as I know coinonatx.conf should be the same for windows, mac, and linux wallets:

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=<random user name>
rpcpassword=<random password>
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=<random port you chose for masternode>
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=<your public IP>:<same random port you chose for masternode>
masternodeprivkey=<private key given when you created your masternode - see 'get config'>

EDIT:
Which also contains the wallet with 1000 coins?
Are you running a masternode with 5000 XCXT in the mn address and 1000 XCXT in another address for a total of 6000 XCXT in the wallet or just trying to run a regular wallet with 1000 XCXT in the main address?  
Malrus

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:36:28 PM

What should the coinonatxd.config file look like on a Ubuntu server, which also contains the wallet with 1000 coins?

rpcallowip=xx.xx.xx.xx
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=
masternodeprivkey=

As far as I know coinonatx.conf should be the same for windows, mac, and linux wallets:

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=<private key given when you created your masternode - see 'get config'>

EDIT:
Are you running a masternode with 5000 XCXT in the mn address and 1000 XCXT in another address for a total of 6000 XCXT in the wallet or just trying to run a regular wallet with 1000 XCXT in the main address?  

I used the coinonatxd getnewaddress 0 to obtain a wallet address on the server, then sent 1000 coins to it.

When I set up the masternode the block count was correct, now I have 0 connections and the block count doesn't increase.

I've restarted the server and I think I've just messed up the config.
kydub

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:27:14 PM

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
masternode=1

EDIT:

I used the coinonatxd getnewaddress 0 to obtain a wallet address on the server, then sent 1000 coins to it.

When I set up the masternode the block count was correct, now I have 0 connections and the block count doesn't increase.

I've restarted the server and I think I've just messed up the config.

A masternode needs exactly 5000 XCXT in the masternode address to work, someone mentioned it has to be sent in a single transaction. If you have 5000 xcxt in your mn address and the conf looks like the one above, I would expect it to work. Ensure you're not using a port already allocated to another service. After you restart your wallet, I'm pretty sure you use something like masternode start <wallet password> to start the masternode.
rewse

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:12:05 AM

Hi, dev!
How to avoid splitting 5000 coins on a collateral address? Once a day I see that my 5000 splitted to 2 sum - approx 2500 coins each. And I need to resend 5000 for masternode start.
Maybe its related with POS? How to restrict POS for collateral address?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: