Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD  (Read 63637 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
visale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:29:18 AM

Hi, dev!
How to avoid splitting 5000 coins on a collateral address? Once a day I see that my 5000 splitted to 2 sum - approx 2500 coins each. And I need to resend 5000 for masternode start.
Maybe its related with POS? How to restrict POS for collateral address?

You should not unlock wallet for staking, you can check if staking=1 is there in conf, this must be causing the issue.

-support team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto67

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:44:34 PM

Hello,

what about the reward of 60% when we swap from from CXT to XCXT ?
because it's been 1 month already and i didn't receive the first part of 20%
anyone else?

BaNgTHai

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:01:14 PM

How may devs are there?
How many coins to run a masternode?  found answer 5000  Shocked
Where can I check how many masternodes are already up and running?

Love the project and am looking to put some hash toward it and possibly buy some. I wish the trading volume was up a little bit.
mito1020

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:05:45 PM

Could you guys make a turtorial on youtube, explaning VPS, masternode, and ways to do it (windows- linux-USB)? iHow to set up a masternode, profit and security. Thanks a lot
petahash96

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

Hello, I am still trying to compile the wallet on ubuntu VPS, I have met all dependancies but the compiler gets stuck on
Code:
g++: error: /root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:224: recipe for target 'coinonatxd' failed
make: [coinonatxd] Error 1 (ignored)

UPDATE: This fixes it
Code:
cd leveldb
chmod 755 *
cd ..
and compile again
visale

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

Hello,

anyone else?

The 20% will be processed soon by developer

-support team
visale

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:21:31 PM

How may devs are there?
How many coins to run a masternode?  found answer 5000  Shocked

Love the project and am looking to put some hash toward it and possibly buy some. I wish the trading volume was up a little bit.

iam2good is the developer
You can check number of masternodes here https://masternodes.pro/stats/xcxt

-support team
visale

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:26:52 PM

Could you guys make a turtorial on youtube, explaning VPS, masternode, and ways to do it (windows- linux-USB)? iHow to set up a masternode, profit and security. Thanks a lot

You can join slack chat community for more information
https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatxproject/shared_invite/MjI5MDUyNDgxMjUwLTE1MDMyMTY5NzMtM2FkMzdmYjY1Mg

You can read the masternode setup guide on first page of this thread itself

-support team
kydub

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:57:04 PM

SCAM COIN !!! BEWARE ALL.
I asked for help on this thread and inboxed support to help me setup a MN Becuase it kept hitting errors and they deleted my post and never replied to me. I can post proof if need be. Like wtf I'm trying to help maintain the network. The dev and support obviously don't care about the network or coin.Not cool

With notifications enabled here I get emails anytime a post is made including the post text, even posts that are subsequently deleted ( looking at you Ted_Nugent Wink ). Looking through my emails I see all of those posts are still here. And of course dev doesn't respond to private messages for help. Support is specifically what this thread and the slack channel are here for. While the verdict is still out regarding whether this coin is a scam or not, allegedly deleting your post and failing to respond to private messages for MN support aren't particularly indicative of a scam, just lacking public relations.

Repost your issue here or perhaps try joining the slack channel: https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatxproject/shared_invite/MjI5MDUyNDgxMjUwLTE1MDMyMTY5NzMtM2FkMzdmYjY1Mg

A word of caution to everyone on slack, be very careful who you give access and credentials to. I'm aware of several occasions with other coins where people trusted what turned out to be a fake dev or support member to help them setup MN and have been robbed. Be extremely cautious of people offering to help you remotely. Never give anyone your wallet passwords!

Hello,

anyone else?

Several other people have asked this same thing in this thread, the old XCXT thread, the CXT thread, and the old CXT thread. A week ago Visale said dev would address the repayment plan. But nothing has been officially addressed and no payments appear to have been made as of yet.

How may devs are there?
How many coins to run a masternode?  found answer 5000  Shocked

There is one dev, goes by iam2good, who rarely participates in his threads. There is also a single person 'support team', goes by visale, offering pretty much all of the support. Although, he just appeared one day without explanation and his exact relationship to XCXT remains to be seen. I suggest you read through the CXT thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835672.0 and the old XCXT thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068761.0 before you decide to invest.

There's a windows masternode guide on the first page of this thread. Mac is basically the same, you just need to find the coinonatx.conf file. At this point I feel like setting up a mn in windows and mac has been beat to death. With linux it seems most of the issues arise with compiling the wallet which requires a bit more knowledge. There's a lot of information about linux in this thread and at the end of the old thread. Here's a video tutorial for ubuntu vps: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068761.msg21351660#msg21351660

You'll get support for setting up a wallet and configuring a masternode here. But things like 'explaining a VPS, profit, and security' are probably beyond the scope of anything you'll find here. I suggest you google setting up and securing a VPS. Then come back here if you have issues specific to the wallet or masternode setup. If you're just learning what VPS is and how to set it up I recommend using the windows wallet if possible as it will be, by far, the simplest setup. If you don't know linux I expect you'll waste hours of your life getting it all setup, which you may or may not want to do.
petahash96

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:08:00 PM

With notifications enabled here I get emails anytime a post is made including the post text, even posts that are subsequently deleted ( looking at you Ted_Nugent Wink ). Looking through my emails I see all of those posts are still here. And of course dev doesn't respond to private messages for help. Support is specifically what this thread and the slack channel are here for. While the verdict is still out regarding whether this coin is a scam or not, allegedly deleting your post and failing to respond to private messages for MN support aren't particularly indicative of a scam, just lacking public relations.

Repost your issue here or perhaps try joining the slack channel: https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatxproject/shared_invite/MjI5MDUyNDgxMjUwLTE1MDMyMTY5NzMtM2FkMzdmYjY1Mg

Hey, so they deleted my other post too now.I understand that its not scammy behaviour but its still not helping to build the project either. I literally spent the past day trying to compile a wallet on a VPS, it would have been great if we knew the dependancies and what to do when you get strange errors like
Code:
darksend.cpp:978:29: error: cannot convert ‘bool’ to ‘bool*’ in initialization      bool* pfMissingInputs = false;
and the other ones i posted. I managed to do it in the end so im happy, and i want others to be also.So if you have some strange error like the ones above i can give you a heads up.
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:33:19 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 02:32:53 AM by bney

darksend.cpp:978:29: error: cannot convert ‘bool’ to ‘bool*’ in initialization      bool* pfMissingInputs = false;

This happened in several locations I made the following changes to the code to make the compiler happy and accomplish the same thing.
The error also pops up in the masternode source module. It will be very obvious. Make the same correction there.

bool pfMissingInputs;
        if(!AcceptableInputs(mempool, tx, false, &pfMissingInputs)){

Since the variable is used only locally withing the scope of the current function, it should be ok to allocate the variable on the stack and then pass its address into the
AcceptableInputs function. Within the function the value is set to false in the event that its not already done.
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

Additionally, has anyone done a step by step on setting up the masternode in Linux?
Answer appears to be no. I just finished setting up one for another coin so I will create
the step by step and post it here as soon as its done
kydub

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:00:13 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 03:34:40 AM by kydub

Additionally, has anyone done a step by step on setting up the masternode in Linux?
Answer appears to be no. I just finished setting up one for another coin so I will create
the step by step and post it here as soon as its done

My apologies, I didn't make the video and was not aware it was removed. Linux masternode setup should go something like this:

First setup your VPS and compile the wallet. Start the wallet daemon.
Code:
./coinonatxd

After your wallet is synced, generate a new masternode private key and copy it somewhere for later.
Code:
./coinonatxd masternode genkey

Create a new receiving address for the masternode and copy it somewhere for later.
Code:
./coinonatxd getaccountaddress <new masternode alias ie 'MN-01'>

Send exactly 5000 XCXT to the masternode address you just generated, either from another wallet or from an address inside the masternode wallet like so:

First, list addresses, balances, and account names in the wallet
Code:
./coinonatxd listaddressgroupings

Locate the address to send from, balance, and account name. The format shown is [<address>,<balance>,<account name>]

Send 5000 XCXT to the masternode address you generated above. If there is no account name for the address you want to send from (the default address) use empty quotes "" for <fromaccount> Note: I don't recall if you need to include the 0.000001 fee or not i.e 5000.000001. Can someone please verify? Thanks
Code:
./coinonatxd sendfrom <fromaccount> <masternode address> 5000

Wait a few minutes for confirmations. Check the coins were received.
Code:
./coinonatxd getreceivedbyaddress <mn address from above>
or
./coinonatxd getbalance <mn alias from above>

Encrypt the wallet if you haven't already.
Code:
./coinonatxd encryptwallet <long password>

Edit coinonat.conf, change to the proper directory first if you're not already in it.
Code:
sudo nano coinonatx.conf

The conf file should look like this:
Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=<randomstring>
rpcpassword=<long random string not the same as your wallet password>
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=<unused port of your choice>
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=<vps public ip address>:<same port you chose above>
masternodeprivkey=<private key you generated above>
The port you choose must be open in the firewall.

Restart the wallet
Code:
./coinonatxd stop 
then
./coinonatxd

Unlock the wallet for staking only. See edit below.
Code:
./coinonatxd walletpassphrase <passphrase> stakingonly

EDIT: I forgot walletpassphrase requires a timeout argument in seconds like 'walletpassphrase <passphrase> <timeout> stakingonly' Unless you'd like to use a large number it's probably better to add the password to the end of the command that starts the masternode as I have added below.

Start the masternode.
Code:
./coinonatxd masternode start <wallet password>
or to start a specific masternode
./coinonatxd masternode start-<mn alias from above> <wallet password>

Let me know if I need to make corrections. Thanks.
kydub

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:04:20 PM

darksend.cpp:978:29: error: cannot convert ‘bool’ to ‘bool*’ in initialization      bool* pfMissingInputs = false;

This happened in several locations I made the following changes to the code to make the compiler happy and accomplish the same thing.

bool pfMissingInputs;
        if(!AcceptableInputs(mempool, tx, false, &pfMissingInputs)){

Since the variable is used only locally withing the scope of the current function, it should be ok to allocate the variable on the stack and then pass its address into the
AcceptableInputs function. Within the function the value is set to false in the event that its not already done.

Thank you. That is correct. It's a bug carried over from the original code by the The Darkcoin developers. For some reason older compilers allowed it, but newer compilers don't. FYI if anyone is wondering darksend.cpp:978 is a reference to line 978 in src/darksend.cpp
Ted_Nugent

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:45:58 AM

I'm still confused about the locking your wallet thing. Is this the same as encrypting the wallet? as on my Coinonatx mac software, all I have is 'Encrypt Wallet' from 'Setting' in the menu bar. The little padlock icon on the Coinonatx wallet software seemingly does not allow me to click on this to change it from a locked to unlocked state. I believe that you can do this with the PIVX padlock icon, but my memory might be wrong on this. Is there a hot key factor to get the padlock to change state from locked to unclocked?

Also, I'd like to know when to encrypt/lock? the wallet in
1) the process of A) setting up for a masternode or B) setting up for staking and
2) When to lock/encrypt? or unlock/unencrypt the wallet while A) 'running' the masternode or B) staking.

Please explain. Thanks
visale

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

I'm still confused about the locking your wallet thing. Is this the same as encrypting the wallet? as on my Coinonatx mac software, all I have is 'Encrypt Wallet' from 'Setting' in the menu bar. The little padlock icon on the Coinonatx wallet software seemingly does not allow me to click on this to change it from a locked to unlocked state. I believe that you can do this with the PIVX padlock icon, but my memory might be wrong on this. Is there a hot key factor to get the padlock to change state from locked to unclocked?

Also, I'd like to know when to encrypt/lock? the wallet in
1) the process of A) setting up for a masternode or B) setting up for staking and
2) When to lock/encrypt? or unlock/unencrypt the wallet while A) 'running' the masternode or B) staking.

Please explain. Thanks

You cannot see the lock / unlock option unless you encrypt wallet

It is not necessary to encrypt or lock the wallet at all, but if you want to be secure on a VPS then you can do this.
Staking needs the wallet to be unlocked but only for staking. There is such option which you can tick mark, while unlocking.
You can unlock or lock the wallet while being Masternode. When you want to start a masternode, the wallet should be unlocked. You can lock it later on.

-support team
funbuxx

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:56:40 AM

I had 2 masternodes running and receiving payments for a couple of days. Yesterday they both stopped working with
Code:
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:44678'
CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVin - Could not locate specified vin from possible list
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Could not find suitable coins!
CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - Error: masternode is not in a running status

and I can't get them to restart the master nodes

list-conf shows nothing

Any hints appreciated, thanks !
visale

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:13:51 AM

I had 2 masternodes running and receiving payments for a couple of days. Yesterday they both stopped working with
Code:
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:44678'
CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVin - Could not locate specified vin from possible list

and I can't get them to restart the master nodes

list-conf shows nothing

Any hints appreciated, thanks !

You need to wait for it to get 15 confirmations after you send 5000 for MN
You can try in 1 hour to start MN

-support team

funbuxx

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:19:35 AM

Hi,

I'd already received 7 or 8 coins on each masternode which I believe were confirmed. It's been in this status for over 24 hours now.

Code:
$ ./CoinonatX/src/coinonatxd masternode list-conf
{
}

Code:
more .CoinonatX/masternode.conf 
mn1 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:44678 526c1a###########################fb3f238 526c1###############################b3f238 1

Tried removing peers.dat and adding known good nodes to the .conf

Getting lots of connection refused and recv error 104:

Code:
socket recv error 104
connect() to 36.55.235.149:44678 failed after select(): Connection refused
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to '104.238.182.27:44678'
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Error on Ping: masternode is not in a running statussocket recv error 104
connect() to 188.102.211.160:44678 failed after select(): No route to host
CDarkSendPool::UpdateState() == 3 | 3
socket recv error 104
connect() to 177.85.75.12:44678 failed after select(): Connection refused
socket recv error 104
SetBestChain: new best=02e5149c46b6033bf8f056685a09bd835f1a636465c1d13bad496dcf220cec39  height=56344  trust=24528830554925494281  blocktrust=1742341774611765  date=09/14/17 11:19:12
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED

Thanks
kydub

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:24:37 PM

Hi,

I'd already received 7 or 8 coins on each masternode which I believe were confirmed. It's been in this status for over 24 hours now.

Code:
$ ./CoinonatX/src/coinonatxd masternode list-conf
{
}

Code:
more .CoinonatX/masternode.conf 
mn1 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:44678 526c1a###########################fb3f238 526c1###############################b3f238 1

Tried removing peers.dat and adding known good nodes to the .conf

Getting lots of connection refused and recv error 104:

Code:
socket recv error 104
connect() to 36.55.235.149:44678 failed after select(): Connection refused
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to '104.238.182.27:44678'
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Error on Ping: masternode is not in a running statussocket recv error 104
connect() to 188.102.211.160:44678 failed after select(): No route to host
CDarkSendPool::UpdateState() == 3 | 3
socket recv error 104
connect() to 177.85.75.12:44678 failed after select(): Connection refused
socket recv error 104
SetBestChain: new best=02e5149c46b6033bf8f056685a09bd835f1a636465c1d13bad496dcf220cec39  height=56344  trust=24528830554925494281  blocktrust=1742341774611765  date=09/14/17 11:19:12
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED

Thanks

I haven't run an XCXT node using masternode.conf but I would expect different values for the masternode private key and collateral output transaction id. What you posted shows the same value twice. And neither seem to be the length I would expect for a private key or transaction id. So I'm not sure what they are. Also, try
Code:
listaddressgroupings
to check the mn address still has at least 5000 XCXT. Someone else recently had a problem with coins dropping out because staking was still enabled. You can check with
Code:
getstakinginfo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: