Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD  (Read 63637 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kydub

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:38:52 AM

How tedious can this be?

I followed the steps very carefully and when it comes to transferring the 5000 XCXT to the MN address, I get transaction failed.
Do I need 24hrs for my coins to mature? I just got them in.

This was on a new MN. Older one was deleted as it kept send TXN Fees instead of the 5000.

TIA

You have to wait for all the transaction confirmations to complete before you can send those coins. That can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Once the coins have cleared you can send them to the mn address. Ensure the wallet is connected to the network and is unlocked when sending. The wallet showing the transaction fee instead of the 5000 XCXT in the transaction list is a common problem. It doesn't mean the coins weren't sent. It's just not displayed properly. You can check where your coins are in the console, under the debug menu item by typing listaddressgroupings

Edit: Forgot to mention the coins need to be at least 12 hours old to stake or use in a masternode.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mongstreux

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:04:09 AM

How tedious can this be?

I followed the steps very carefully and when it comes to transferring the 5000 XCXT to the MN address, I get transaction failed.

This was on a new MN. Older one was deleted as it kept send TXN Fees instead of the 5000.

TIA

You have to wait for all the transaction confirmations to complete before you can send those coins. That can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Once the coins have cleared you can send them to the mn address. Ensure the wallet is connected to the network and is unlocked when sending. The wallet showing the transaction fee instead of the 5000 XCXT in the transaction list is a common problem. It doesn't mean the coins weren't sent. It's just not displayed properly. You can check where your coins are in the console, under the debug menu item by typing listaddressgroupings

Edit: Forgot to mention the coins need to be at least 12 hours old to stake or use in a masternode.

Oh Dang! Its in the old MN address which I have already deleted. Anyways to get them back?
kydub

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:24:43 AM

How tedious can this be?

TIA

Oh Dang! Its in the old MN address which I have already deleted. Anyways to get them back?

I'm guessing you can use the sendfrom console command like:

Code:
sendfrom <fromaccount (deleted mn account name)> <toaddress (new mn address)> <amount>
ex:
sendfrom "MN-01" "1M72Sfpbz1BPpXFHz9m3CdqATR44Jvaydd" 5000

The only issue is I can't remember if you need to include the 0.000001 transaction fee in the amount i.e. 5000.000001 or just 5000. You can find the account names in the output of the listaddressgroupings Format is like this: [[ "address", balance, "account name"]],
Ted_Nugent

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:57:13 AM

There is one dev, goes by iam2good, who rarely participates in his threads. There is also a single person 'support team', goes by visale, offering pretty much all of the support. Although, he just appeared one day without explanation and his exact relationship to XCXT remains to be seen. I suggest you read through the CXT thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835672.0 and the old XCXT thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068761.0 before you decide to invest.

This same guy has made Coimatic, Coimatic 2.0, Virta Unique Coin, Namo Coin, Coinonat and now CoinonatX and he is called a SCAM ARTIST

He just makes new coin when last coin gets dead when people realize he is not ever going to develop the coin. Just going for short term wins. And yes, iam2good I am going to hunt every single coin you make and tell in threads what you are made off.

Yesterday looked at this to proper realisation and to stop limit.

Thanks Erbott1
kydub

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:14:22 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 04:29:16 AM by kydub

There is one dev, goes by iam2good, who rarely participates in his threads. There is also a single person 'support team', goes by visale, offering pretty much all of the support. Although, he just appeared one day without explanation and his exact relationship to XCXT remains to be seen. I suggest you read through the CXT thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835672.0 and the old XCXT thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068761.0 before you decide to invest.

This same guy has made Coimatic, Coimatic 2.0, Virta Unique Coin, Namo Coin, Coinonat and now CoinonatX and he is called a SCAM ARTIST

He just makes new coin when last coin gets dead when people realize he is not ever going to develop the coin. Just going for short term wins. And yes, iam2good I am going to hunt every single coin you make and tell in threads what you are made off.

Thanks Erbott1

In before delete like previous posts mentioning scam. The best thing to do would be to create a new topic on the Altcoin Discussion board like "Beware CXT, XCXT scam! iam2good is scammer!" or whatever. Point everyone in these topics to that thread where they can post their accusations and hopefully evidence without risk of censorship. Unfortunately, once the pitchforks come out the value is going to plummet and all of us are going to get screwed, except maybe dev and visale.
visale

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

Thanks Erbott1

In before delete like previous posts mentioning scam. The best thing to do would be to create a new topic on the Altcoin Discussion board like "Beware CXT, XCXT scam! iam2good is scammer!" or whatever. Point everyone in these topics to that thread where they can post their accusations and hopefully evidence without risk of censorship. Unfortunately, once the pitchforks come out the value is going to plummet and all of us are going to get screwed, except maybe dev and visale.

I know various devs of various coins but I can assure you that this dev will never dump his coins on you guys. That is all that matters.

-support team
iam2good (OP)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:20:17 AM

Thanks Erbott1

You are not wanted here if you think you are a FUD. There are a thousand Altcoin out there you can choose to FUD about but not this one. We will continue to delete any negative comment on this. I have been going through all your comments but never delete them because they constructive.  Recently I deleted your comments because I found you spewing destructive rubbish comment. People with destructive and negative mindsets are not needed here.
dimitri

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:23:41 AM

what's going on with those comments - lol:D ...

gelius

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:08:57 AM

coinonatx.conf
Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=<random username>
rpcpassword=<random pass>
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=<mn port>
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=<mn public ip>:<mn port>
masternodeprivkey=<mn priv key>
addnode=2001:19f0:7402:533:5400:ff:fe7e:bbd
addnode=45.76.179.109
==================================
Code:
./coinonatxd masternode start
successfully started masternode
./coinonatxd masternode help
error: {"code":-1,"message":"masternode <start|start-alias|start-many|stop|stop-alias|stop-many|list|list-conf|count|debug|current|winners|genkey|enforce|outputs> [passphrase]\n"}
coinonatx@GL12:~/CoinonatX/src$ ./coinonatxd masternode list-conf
{
}
coinonatx@GL12:~/CoinonatX/src$ ./coinonatxd masternode debug
successfully started masternode
This worked? I have also masternode.conf
Code:
mn1 <mn public ip>:<mn port> <mn_private_key> <transaction_number> 1
Ted_Nugent

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:51:25 AM

Thanks Erbott1

You are not wanted here if you think you are a FUD. There are a thousand Altcoin out there you can choose to FUD about but not this one. We will continue to delete any negative comment on this. I have been going through all your comments but never delete them because they constructive.  Recently I deleted your comments because I found you spewing destructive rubbish comment. People with destructive and negative mindsets are not needed here.

Thanks Visale and Iam2... for confirmation.
mongstreux

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:15:41 PM

How tedious can this be?

TIA

I'm guessing you can use the sendfrom console command like:

Code:
sendfrom <fromaccount (deleted mn account name)> <toaddress (new mn address)> <amount>
ex:
sendfrom "MN-01" "1M72Sfpbz1BPpXFHz9m3CdqATR44Jvaydd" 5000

The only issue is I can't remember if you need to include the 0.000001 transaction fee in the amount i.e. 5000.000001 or just 5000. You can find the account names in the output of the listaddressgroupings Format is like this: [[ "address", balance, "account name"]],

I tried that. Error. But Thanks anyways buddy! Managed to take the old CoinonatX folder from the bin! Pheww! 😓
silklich

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

i like Phore

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:29:48 PM

Why mining total reward is fluctuated??
so i cannot get much xcxt....from masternode

Lisander

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:27:35 PM

Why site doesn't work? Is this dying cryptocurrency?
visale

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:35:37 AM

Why site doesn't work? Is this dying cryptocurrency?

Website is working fine, just as usual. http://coinonatx.com/
Everything is active

-support team
AET5E

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

Why I can not message to support team in the website(http://coinonatx.com/)?Always tells me that there was an error.
visale

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:12:27 AM

Why I can not message to support team in the website(http://coinonatx.com/)?Always tells me that there was an error.

You can always get support here in forum, or in slack too.
https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatxproject/shared_invite/MjI5MDUyNDgxMjUwLTE1MDMyMTY5NzMtM2FkMzdmYjY1Mg

-support team
Winner88

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:59:40 PM

Why do the 2 explorer show  different numbers for circulating supply? Is there a slack or discord page somewhere?

Why do we have 2 explorers and coincidentally none of those show a richlist?
Alp88

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:29:51 PM

Which is best pool for mining?

visale

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:18:04 PM

Why do the 2 explorer show  different numbers for circulating supply? Is there a slack or discord page somewhere?

Why do we have 2 explorers and coincidentally none of those show a richlist?

https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatxproject/shared_invite/MjI5MDUyNDgxMjUwLTE1MDMyMTY5NzMtM2FkMzdmYjY1Mg

-support team

alichang

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:49:08 PM

Hey guys,

Do you have some nodes to add, cause i only have 1 connection to the network, wallet syncing goes very slow...

Do you have a active slack innovation for me ?

thnx:)

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: