Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD  (Read 63644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptophil

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:27:02 PM

In a weeks time it has been 3months since are CXT swap to XCXT and non of us have had 60% refunds yet, I dont know what the hold up is? Its not exactly hard to send a transaction

Also 3months since the initial release of the XCXT wallet, NEVER had an update, This is the buggiest more irritating wallet i've ever used.

We would repay back the 60% in less than 7 days to come.

Thank you

Yes wallet lagginess is in the top 5 worst wallets and I have used many as a staker addict!

To stake or not to stake! Be stake or be there!
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:48:44 PM

thanks davembg!

How can you find out the status of your masternode?

Here is a shell snippet:
Make sure to substitute your path to coinonattxd and your IP

Code:
BIN="full/path/to/coinonatxd"
IP="your.ip.address"
echo "MASTERNODE info:"
FND=$($BIN masternode list | grep $IP)
[ ! -z "$FND" ] && echo "Found your node.\n" || echo "YOUR NODE IS MISSING\n"
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:55:19 PM

There is urgently needed windows wallet update. They going to use 50% of CPU, and every few minutes wallet is "not responding"
I see here that this problem is not only on me. Dev do you have any plan for solving this bug?
CP666

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:43:32 PM

There is urgently needed windows wallet update. They going to use 50% of CPU, and every few minutes wallet is "not responding"
I see here that this problem is not only on me. Dev do you have any plan for solving this bug?

yep this wallet fucking sucks, mad laggy.
cryptophil

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:33:28 AM

Is everone staking, not staked since 22 October and was staking daily? What can I do, can anyone recommend me a solution?

loughlin

Activity: 700

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:53:09 AM

Is everone staking, not staked since 22 October and was staking daily? What can I do, can anyone recommend me a solution?

I got something from staking 30.oct. seems that CoinionatX staking working. But I am sure that will work much better if we have not a problem with "not responding" situation.
Maybe community can help to collect donations for hiring developers to create a new wallet version
cimpex

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:25:47 PM

Dev, we really need an ETA when this windows wallet freezing issue is fixed. A lot of masternode owners are suffering from this issue including myself. I run several mastnodes and this is the only one with this bad behaviour. Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
modzer0

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:18:26 PM

Hi guys,

Wallet issues aside, is anyone having trouble getting masternode payments? I'm running a masternode on a Linux VPS and as you can see here, I've only gotten one little payment of about 2.74 XCXT.

I was running a previous masternode, but forgot and left staking on in my Windows wallet, which stopped the masternode when it started staking and no longer had collateral (I assume). I just deleted the masternode, created a new one and set things up from scratch on the VPS. I don't see how that could have an effect on payments now, but I was getting a few more regular payments on that first attempt.

Thanks in advance to anyone with any ideas.
nick_tr

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:16:01 AM

Hi guys,

Wallet issues aside, is anyone having trouble getting masternode payments? I'm running a masternode on a Linux VPS and as you can see here, I've only gotten one little payment of about 2.74 XCXT.

I was running a previous masternode, but forgot and left staking on in my Windows wallet, which stopped the masternode when it started staking and no longer had collateral (I assume). I just deleted the masternode, created a new one and set things up from scratch on the VPS. I don't see how that could have an effect on payments now, but I was getting a few more regular payments on that first attempt.

I set up my masternode 2 days ago, I have only payment 1.9 coins so far, I guess it's common issue
nick_tr

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:24:38 PM

Hi guys,

I set up my masternode 2 days ago, I have only payment 1.9 coins so far, I guess it's common issue
When you go to the Masternodes Network, do you see an Active uptime for your MN? Or is it saying "00m:00s"

It's not first time, when I ran mastetnode. My masternode uptime for now is 2 days 8 hours 4 minutes 21 seconds based on wallet statistics. I've got 1.9 coins so far.
madhorseman

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:29:07 AM

Has anyone set up a Masternode on a MAC? I've gotten as far as needing to alter the data in the "APPDATA" folder but I'm unsure what the equivalent steps to take are on a MAC.

Thanks for any help y'all can offer.
ZurbCash

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:51:34 AM

I wonder why CXT coins were to auto swap on exchange?
cryptophil

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:10:39 AM

I got something from staking 30.oct. seems that CoinionatX staking working. But I am sure that will work much better if we have not a problem with "not responding" situation.
Maybe community can help to collect donations for hiring developers to create a new wallet version
Enven if I wanted to donate I could not because wallet is so laggy and now I dont even stake and there no support! This was a great stake must now just a laggy resource animal... that said prove me wrong... you staking is good, how if it was staking daily and now nothing...

Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:36:16 PM

Yeah, plan is to announce a fix for another three months with nothing actually coming. Website also still looks like shit. No compensation for people who have missed the messy swap.
Imo the real dev is gone and whoever claims to be the dev has no access to anything at all.
cryptophil

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:55:01 PM

Yes but this one is the worst for me at the moment and no stake for more than a week when it was every day and more than once! GRRRRRR Anyone staking daily and with how many coins? I have said this before syndicate a neutron had wallet lagging issues and have been resolved. We need one of the two wallet devs in here, but who is taking care of the project at the moment ... shout out so community can help.

Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:44:49 AM

Did I understand correctly that the developer left this project?
CP666

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:52:51 PM

where did you get that info from? although i gotta say theres not much activity from devs at all ....
Randomaze

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:07:13 PM

where did you get that info from? although i gotta say theres not much activity from devs at all ....

Yeah, plan is to announce a fix for another three months with nothing actually coming. Website also still looks like shit. No compensation for people who have missed the messy swap.
Imo the real dev is gone and whoever claims to be the dev has no access to anything at all.

On the form from the developers - silence .. and then someone wrote, I decided to clarify whether this is really the case.
Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:48:56 PM

That's just my opinion. But it just can't take >3 months to fix any of this.
Randomaze

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:54:36 AM

Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project?
I join the issue, there is no such information on the official WWW.COINONATX.COM website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: