Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is better than Cash.  (Read 13740 times)
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

This is very nice explaination for importance of bitcoin than the tangible money that we know in the future cryptocurrency like bitcoin was officially our money that we using in our daily lives and that's was good for each and everyon because of we can use it in easy access and for many transaction that didn't need a over the counter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

Look at the benefits of bitcoin.

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No fees. Unlike cash, hasn't 2%-3% of inflation every single year.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micro payments via electronic card.
* 0 confermations time, with introduction of "instant pay" function.
* 0 exchange risks in use of proper securities and competent insurance.
* any entrepreneurs is able to understanding of the value of payment.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

Yes for me bitcoin is better than cash bitcoin there are so many online seller that accepting bitcoin and there's have a things that bitcoin can only buy. And for me is it also better because if you sell it  you can earn a money and then translate it to cash. Bitcoin don't paid taxes so that is the other reason why bitcoin for me is better than cash.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

There some situation that the bitcoin is better than cash and there is also some situation that the cash is better than bitcoin. It is advantage if we have bitcoins today because we can be rich in the future. There is also many advantages cash, cash is the bridge in order to fulfill the needs and wants of the people.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:48:16 PM

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

You have a good analyzation and a great examples about the difference of the two; Bitcoin and Cash. But I think Bitcoin is better than a tangible money. Where you can use it anywhere and anytime you want with only the use of gadgets.

znapitf1

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:50:47 PM

Bitcoin is better than currency.bitcoin is virtual currency,it is easy to transfer and receive the money through internet.bitcoin is asset also,it is used for earning profits.
Shannykhan44

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

Bitcoin is a cyrptocurrency. In the future the bitcoin has our own ATM...and Bitcoin is very popular in very country of the whole world for daily shopping etc...Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It’s faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.
ehdiksayo

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

Bitcoin is always better than cash.For our bitcoin earnings,we are not accountable to government and we need not have to pay taxes unless it is legalized in the particular country.With bitcoin,we could easily send huge amounts of money with very low fee at high speed.With bitcoin,our money value increases,but with cash,our money just remains idle.
I agree. However cash is really importang right now because it is what keeps the economy of different countries to be balance and also eases the transactions. Imagine if you are about to transfer BTC every time you buy in the market or store. I mean, it'll be longer. Maybe in the future, BTC will be a good currency. We may not know now but in the future, It may be. Smiley
MSdosOutput

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

Hello guys, you have mentioned the very interesting matter. Many of them were unknown to me. As there is so much use of bitcoin, I am damn sure bitcoin is better than cash.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:26:38 PM

You have a good analyzation and a great examples about the difference of the two; Bitcoin and Cash. But I think Bitcoin is better than a tangible money. Where you can use it anywhere and anytime you want with only the use of gadgets.
Really? I can't use Bitcoin when I don't have internet to access my wallet. I also can't sell my Bitcoin to FIAT or purchase my bills. In my country, the government don't accept to using Bitcoin as a payment method. If anyone try to use Bitcoin for payment, they can break the law and get catch by the police.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████