Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46479 times)
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

Unless you are experienced enough I would say to avoid shorting as Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency and you might end up losing your investment once the price starts going up. But by buying BTC you wont suffer loses until you sell them.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
It may remain calm and optimistic that rising or falling bitcoin prices has become an inseparable system of bitcoin, and if it does not have an immediate need, it may be better to keep bitcoin as a future savings. because I believe the bitcoin price will continue to rise and i n the future maybe the value of bitcon is so very rare because of the popularity of this.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

I think we need to keep patience. Market has always ups and down. If you meet ever with forex, commodity all are same. You wll never find anywhere to just keep up.So we need to keep patience up and hold our coin and sell it to profits. Its only the best idea. Hold is Gold. Don't got panicked to sell.

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling. 
Yeah so first of all think pragmatically and don't let your emotions influence all your decisions. Have a little bit of patience and try to search alot about the alts that you will invest. This will determine if you will hold it for long term or for short term.

Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
Why do we not hold the alts that have a good plan for the following year and still hold bitcoin.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

During the fall in the crypto prices the users have to hold these coins and they have to keep patience because if they lose hope then the price will fall more because of the volatility and the bad news the fall is happen in the crypto and the other is your selling during that time and the price fall is controlled by the demand and supply forces so these are good to cover the prices and if you keep holding in that time then after the tough time you will feel good after the price stability of the bitcoin and altcoin.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

if you feel your altcoin you hold is falling down is better to sell imadiately to bitcoin..because bitcoin when his falling down iknow he can falling up immediately and wiat for my altcoin pump exchange again...
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

Tetap bertahan dan tidak panik.tambah investasi atau beli lagi beberapa coin untuk di jual bila harga naik lagi.
Tidak mungkin saya jual aset bila harga jualnya lebih rendah dari harga beli.
Dengan arti kata,saya tidak mau rugi.
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

When the market value of bitcoin falling down we should remain calm and do not react or response too much from this. All things happen in bitcoins are normal and under to their control so nothing to worried about. It's not so easy, but real Cheesy
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

The red market is not the first time we see. And I believe FUDs will not last long. Do not rush and do not worry. Something for the time to mind the comfort. be patient and hold on to the fight. Everything can come back at any time.
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:50:33 PM

First thing to do when prices are falling is don't panic and don't sell your coins on lower prices . Holding is always the best option when prices are falling . Because we all know that price will go up again.

investCo

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

Depends on your investment horizons and your risk tolerance. Generally, it's better to close position, once the market goes against your expectations. But if you already overstayed significant fall (as now for example), it's better to stay in position.
infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

I usually do is just  when i know it's going down i sell earlier before the dump happens so i get profit even it goes down, but that's risky because it may go up.
There are many things you can do during the fall. But I suggest if you do not have any knowledge in trading, holding is the best way to solve the problem. Holding may take us many months but in the results, we can recover from our loss or even earn money too Wink

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

if you feel your altcoin you hold is falling down is better to sell imadiately to bitcoin..because bitcoin when his falling down iknow he can falling up immediately and wiat for my altcoin pump exchange again...
As being a newbie of trading, i usually hold my Altcoin if i see its value is falling down since i think that i am not profitable if i sell it below my buying value, so how come selling it at falling edge, is it really ideal? and besides if i constantly doing this on selling at low value then i am in doubt that time comes that it will depreciate too much with reference to my buying value.

janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

I think the most necessary thing you need to do at that moment is researching which is the problem that cause to that falls and make an immediately decision to sell or keep.
Make the right decision with your research will cut your loss or recover your loss very well so do it wisely.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:15:22 AM

Try to predict when prices would fall, and sell when prices are still on the peak. After the fall you can buy at the minimum rate and when the price will recover you’ll get nice profit.  Great falls are easy to foresee, if you study graphics and news.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 03:40:46 PM by bytomboy1234

I think the most necessary thing you need to do at that moment is researching which is the problem that cause to that falls and make an immediately decision to sell or keep.
Make the right decision with your research will cut your loss or recover your loss very well so do it wisely.
When the market as a whole is down then there is nothing in your hand i think so i think it is better to do nothing when that happens, just hold. Holding is the key to make your investment back or to gain profit.  There’s no need to panic because falling of the price really happens but every time it fall it rise up again as always. And when it rise up again then decide if you are going to sell it.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

I have my own analysis altcoin today are not much profitable if you dump it even in a good price the best thing to do is to hold you coins up to next year because alot of ICOs happening this year and if government regulate this ICO it will surely affect or halt many upcoming ICO like in China if prices are falling its time to buy more coins and it will give you multiple profits in the next year.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

We have nothing to do when prices are falling but to wait for the price increase. Because we will lose our big profit or income. It's good to wait and hold and buy dump coins now to have a big income in the coming future for bitcoin price increase. This is beneficial to the bitcoin holders and savers because they only have a chance to have a big profit.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

When the prices are starting to fall into the market i just wanted you to remember all the things that i will say to you. First one is of course do not be nervous dont you ever panic sell you coins because that can really make you a broke person. Have a lot of patience in holding it is not all the time that you are gonna gain a money everyday. If you see that the coins that you are holding is falling just be wise do not sold it to that is just gonna cost you a downfall
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

You know, one of the main laws I understood about crypto is: to get timing right! If you have lost the moment to sell or to buy it is better not to make haste but to wait for another lucky moment. Mean, if you didn't manage to predict falling and to sell before, than you have nothing to do but hodl.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: