Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:34:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46487 times)
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

depending on the situation,
for now,  I chose to sell altcoin and hold fiat, because my prediction btc can still go down to $ 4000.

and I will monitor the situation, and buy back if the price has reached my target

If you are experienced enough, you will not be panic. Rather you will analyze and find insights of price fall down. Keep eyes on this forum t get update of your coin. Buy more to average price. Ic significant bad bews is present or begative symbol available, just sell to stop loss.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

When the market drops, I prefer to sell a large part of the investment portfolio. This helps to control risks. This makes it possible to buy coins at lower prices.
This is the common thing that whenever the market is falling, just start selling without knowing the reason about the fall. In my opinion before selling we must look in to the reason of why the market is falling and must not add fuel into the panic selling. If the reason of the fall is not serious one, then just hold on for sometime because may be the market is just settling for a high jump. Whatever the move is, make sure it is without any fear of losing.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

Market is the part of ups and down and the best is the all time profit time but it is not still remain it change according to time and the time is not remain same, you have to clear in mind that is good and bad time is the part of market and you have to watch and accept it but don’t lose heart and not selling anything in down trend of the market,
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:43:54 PM

When prices goes down the best thing is to still wait instead of panic sale because if you heart from market you will lose your money so don’t lose heart and still wait until market will come back again and don’t feel to panic sale,
nieninja53

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

When prices are falling the good thing for doing is make control your emotion and wait until the condition of market will stable or become again in profit because the best thing is waiting instead of selling in loss,
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

I always buy a lot if price goes very low and see double or triple deep i alway buy alts on  deep, i will buy more and more on next deep because after will see back up price and could earn 20-30% easy.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

In cryptocurrency it is normal and part of the normal course of cycle when the market value of electronic coins in the blockchain market is falling down, nothing to worry about since all things are under control.
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

If you a panic at a start so you are in cool position of make profit on short positions , but its just a luck then skills , but remember you need acting very fast , if you miss this possible you will miss a chance to make a profit.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

In cryptocurrency it is normal and part of the normal course of cycle when the market value of electronic coins in the blockchain market is falling down, nothing to worry about since all things are under control.
Well the only things we can do when the prices are falling is hold and wait until the coins we are holding is we wil pump, and we all know that in the  market there are a lot of coins that is falling so in that way we just need to trust our coin and dont sell it when the prices was low.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

When the coins are extremely low and prices are sweepingly falling, I usually purchase more coins from a much lower pricing – then the entire amount of coins is divided. The result is lesser losses. Books or eBooks on trading will be of use.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Vanshenz

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

all you have to do is be patient and wait for bitcoin prices to grow again, because if you are impatient and panic sell then you will lose, so try to be patient until the price grows again ..
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

When prices are falling and you have currently invested in such trading sites, keep calm and just hold on.
Don't sell your coins eventhough you knew it that you will suffer in losses. Just wait in just few weeks or months. Believe that it will pump again.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

When prices are falling and you have currently invested in such trading sites, keep calm and just hold on.
Don't sell your coins eventhough you knew it that you will suffer in losses. Just wait in just few weeks or months. Believe that it will pump again.
Yes it is, instead of panic much better if you ignore the price and keep getting more bitcoin the way you know to get earn with this here on forum. Because if that scenarios will be happen, I surely there are many people will take advantage of this including me and buy bitcoin as much as they can because they know and I'm know that bitcoin currency will rise again and continue increase their value as the time passes.
thecoder2017

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:18:19 AM

When price of bitcoin falls i think i will buy more bitcoins for a lower price and try to hold it until its price will go high again then sell it to gain a high profit.
linshisui38

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:49:53 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

When prices fall, some people will feel panic, but I think it is a good opportunity for investment, we must adapt to the market, usually in a bull market prices will continue to rise, at the time of the bear market, rose is a very difficult thing, so I think, we must seize every fall, will gain more profits.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

Bitcoin is really a good coin but it also need a patience of the investors. The reward does not belongs to the impatient people. I am holding some coins now and i also do not sell my coins now because of the dropping wave. I will wait for the recover.
EinWert

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:05:27 AM

You only make money when you buy low and sell high. When Bitcoin prices is high and altcoins price are low the best trading secret to use is to buy altcoins with your Bitcoin and vice vers.  Always buy the coin that is falling and sell the coin that is pumping. Never allow yourself to be cut in between.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

When the coin that I hold or is on the portfolio list goes down, the first thing I do is look at the market, reading candle, looking for information and so I can analyze (but not always right), after that I make a decision to cutlose or keep holding up to become dust though. My advice avoid the panic which will bolt the mistakes and mental strength is needed.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

Control your emotions. Never panic.. dumping cryptocoin at low price is the most stupid decision, The up and down movement of crypto coin are normal. Better wait for the right time to bounce back. I am much confident that bitcoin price recover, just hold on:)

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

In my opinion patience is very good to be in that hard times and crypto is good to hold for the future so it is important to guide your crypto friends to keep their bitcoin and use their advantages in the near future and now the time is very tough so we can use this for the future activities and most of the crypto users lose hope during price fall.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: