Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
The uniqueness of this platform does not say anything else. Will there be demand? Will this project cause interest among consumers?Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
The project has already invested enough people to consider it successful! (I mean the pre-sale campaign) This means that even in the early stages of the project is already generating interest! I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.The dev said it is going to work all across the globe so I guess they have it all figured out
But until we saw no technical implementation, I would like to see how this system will function.The devs seem to be really serious about the project, they must have been working on the most obvious problen
There are countries where it's legal, they can legally establish their office there, do not they?The market is big, enough for everyone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
The uniqueness of this platform does not say anything else. Will there be demand? Will this project cause interest among consumers?Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
The project has already invested enough people to consider it successful! (I mean the pre-sale campaign) This means that even in the early stages of the project is already generating interest! I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.The dev said it is going to work all across the globe so I guess they have it all figured out
But until we saw no technical implementation, I would like to see how this system will function.The devs seem to be really serious about the project, they must have been working on the most obvious problen
It's just a pre-sale stage, do not expect much from it. The developers have written in detail how this system will function. You just need to follow the project and gradually tell all the details.Now you get it, it is really hard to get caught if there is privite chat, and the girls/boys are being checked
We do not even know how the PR campaign will go. How they intend to promote their product.Well thank you for the help, I think it is good decision to invest in the project
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

There are countries where it's legal, they can legally establish their office there, do not they?The market is big, enough for everyone
Or they can even position themselves as a dating service, and everything will be legal in any country in the world!What do you mean?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

It's just a pre-sale stage, do not expect much from it. The developers have written in detail how this system will function. You just need to follow the project and gradually tell all the details.Now you get it, it is really hard to get caught if there is privite chat, and the girls/boys are being checked
We do not even know how the PR campaign will go. How they intend to promote their product.Well thank you for the help, I think it is good decision to invest in the project
Generally speaking, developers talked about integration with brothels and brothels. Their service will be advertised and used in these institutions.Dont mention it I`ve bought an ico a long time ago myself
miraclebets

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

Or they can even position themselves as a dating service, and everything will be legal in any country in the world!What do you mean?
Ahahah Service with dating with enhanced functionalism! GrinI mean, even analogues may be helpfull for the industry
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Generally speaking, developers talked about integration with brothels and brothels. Their service will be advertised and used in these institutions.Dont mention it I`ve bought an ico a long time ago myself
Do you think this will work effectively?So does it worth it ?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

Ahahah Service with dating with enhanced functionalism! GrinI mean, even analogues may be helpfull for the industry
Why did not they immediately begin positioning their project in this way?In which way?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

Do you think this will work effectively?So does it worth it ?
Of course! It will be advertised among its target audience, this is the best way to attract potential users.course it does the concept is very popular, so the it would pay off really fast
miraclebets

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

Why did not they immediately begin positioning their project in this way?In which way?
And what's the point in this?By the creating the cuncurrecy

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

It is not bad. Even, I would say, it's safe. As usual, bonuses, benefits, profits..
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

It is not bad. Even, I would say, it's safe. As usual, bonuses, benefits, profits..
and you were expecting something else? All similar platforms specialize on this
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

yes, it is a good project, the conditions are good. And again, cooperation based on Ethereum technology. Trusted source, you can say so.

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:50:14 PM

in principle, no. On the contrary, it's good when there is competition between platforms and everyone is interested in attracting investors and traders. although I'm not even sure if there are any analogues for this platform
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

in principle, no. On the contrary, it's good when there is competition between platforms and everyone is interested in attracting investors and traders. although I'm not even sure if there are any analogues for this platform
it is correct. From here and a lot of advantages and bonuses, so that customers could choose from. Good policy.
duke944

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

you have some kind of dry reaction to this kind of project))) I thought everyone would be very happy!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:05:13 PM

for sure at the beginning of the project there were additional bonuses with participation, which I missed ..
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

for sure at the beginning of the project there were additional bonuses with participation, which I missed ..
yes, do not worry. Here and there are enough advantages. The main thing is the desire to understand the main points and concepts, and then everything will go as it should.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

I have such a question. What can you say about Muslim countries? After all, they will never allow the use of such a platform, they have strict customs.
duke944

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

I have such a question. What can you say about Muslim countries? After all, they will never allow the use of such a platform, they have strict customs.
are you from a Muslim country? Why are you so interested in this question? Or are you particularly concerned about the moral point of view?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

are you from a Muslim country? Why are you so interested in this question? Or are you particularly concerned about the moral point of view?
not that with the moral, I just think that this platform will give the step of official prostitution. And who knows what else can happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: