Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

How much has the developers already collected for this project?How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.

If you believe their site, then collected 36% of the required amount.I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.

And how much do they need to collect?As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust

The final amount is 200000 $.And you think, it's going to cost less?

36% = over 70000$, impressive.Yes, because the pimp's prices really unregulated

What do you think? Will they manage to collect the necessary amount at the right time?In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

I subscribed, they have a good twitter. And insta – sucks.How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
You do not like their instagram?I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
It sucks. Same pictures, dude! You sell sex, read the Kama Sutra, post pictures from there!As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
Ahaha, this is funny.And you think, it's going to cost less?
No, I'm serious. Undoubtedly, to hire girls, to make a photo shoot in the nude style is costly. Okay. Photobanks - it's difficult to find something suitable. Okay. Fuck, you have the same wisdom of centuries in one book!Yes, because the pimp's prices really unregulated
Oh, well, you certainly, expert.In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

How much has the developers already collected for this project?How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.

If you believe their site, then collected 36% of the required amount.I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.

And how much do they need to collect?As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust

What do you think? Will they manage to collect the necessary amount at the right time?In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal

Have you already invested in this project?Why do you think that such swings and jumps in the market are normal?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

I subscribed, they have a good twitter. And insta – sucks.How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
You do not like their instagram?I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
It sucks. Same pictures, dude! You sell sex, read the Kama Sutra, post pictures from there!As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
No, I'm serious. Undoubtedly, to hire girls, to make a photo shoot in the nude style is costly. Okay. Photobanks - it's difficult to find something suitable. Okay. Fuck, you have the same wisdom of centuries in one book!Yes, because the pimp's prices really unregulated
Oh, well, you certainly, expert.In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal
Don't worry, we also are going to work on our instagram.Why do you think that such swings and jumps in the market are normal?
rlm42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Have you already invested in this project?Why do you think that such swings and jumps in the market are normal?

GENE Tokens (GENE) will be distributed to
rlm42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

Not yet, but soon going to Wink.Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events
Seidr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

Don't worry, we also are going to work on our instagram.Why do you think that such swings and jumps in the market are normal?
Do not you have it yet?Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

Not yet, but soon going to Wink.Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events

Smart contracts are one of the reasons why I believed in this project)Yes, something like that. with China with the USA, with news from North Korea
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

Do not you have it yet?Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events
Why should instagram of the fundraising program be interesting? In general, why is it needed if it does not have photos of beautiful girls?Yes, something like that. with China with the USA, with news from North Korea
rlm42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Smart contracts are one of the reasons why I believed in this project)Yes, something like that. with China with the USA, with news from North Korea

PARKGENE is a convenient and secure way to find parking, connect drivers, individuals and businesses.
rlm42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

Seidr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Why should instagram of the fundraising program be interesting? In general, why is it needed if it does not have photos of beautiful girls?Yes, something like that. with China with the USA, with news from North Korea
NINJA--

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

Wow, this is a very impressive project, I think it's the future!
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

Why do you think so?
How does this project differ from hundreds of others? I do not understand
NINJA--

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

Why do you think so?
Because this is a really useful and convenient software product and a great idea.
Luxasd

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

Why do you think so?
Because this is a really useful and convenient software product and a great idea.
Well, I do not know, I think this project can raise big gaps with the law, am I not right?
NINJA--

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Why do you think so?
Well, I do not know, I think this project can raise big gaps with the law, am I not right?
In some countries it is possible, but it is calculated for the Asian market. There it is not prohibited by law.
and besides it's based on bitcoins and all these modern things.
It simply can not be tracked by the authorities in full.
Luxasd

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

Why do you think so?
In some countries it is possible, but it is calculated for the Asian market. There it is not prohibited by law.
Is it legalized in Asian countries?
NINJA--

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

Why do you think so?
I do not know, but does this prevent the development of prostitution in these countries?
Have you ever been to Thailand or Bangkok? Most earn money on sex services. And it brings an incredible income.
And now imagine what it will be for the crypto currency and absolutely anonymous! This is an incredible success!
Luxasd

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

Why do you think so?
I do not know, but does this prevent the development of prostitution in these countries?
Have you ever been to Thailand or Bangkok? Most earn money on sex services. And it brings an incredible income.
And now imagine what it will be for the crypto currency and absolutely anonymous! This is an incredible success!
Well, maybe you're right, it makes sense.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: