Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

anyone know how can I contact them personally? I have an idea for this service

What's this idea about?

About that sort of service in my country.Why was Europe chosen as the main market? Why not the USA?
Well, I think, you need to contact with admins about it

What do you think, how profitable will the investments be? After the separation of bitcoin, I do not have such confidence in the cryptocurrency
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

Have you invested?I wonder how will registration take place in this service?
Yes, two days ago. But I couldn't join the bounty.I think the same as in any other, as here on the forum
Don't think it is important.You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
May be, but I want to increase my profit:(Yes exactly, but what exactly excites you, I do not understand?
Like most of us here, but you can do it in other ways.I'm worried about what personal data is needed for registration. Service is positioned as anonymous.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

What's this idea about?

About that sort of service in my country.Why was Europe chosen as the main market? Why not the USA?

What do you think, how profitable will the investments be? After the separation of bitcoin, I do not have such confidence in the cryptocurrency

I don't think, there is a question about the some hard depending of this platform from bitcoin. Especially, including the fact, Lust is not using a Bits, but Ethers
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

Yes, two days ago. But I couldn't join the bounty.I think the same as in any other, as here on the forum
Don't think it is important.You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
May be, but I want to increase my profit:(Yes exactly, but what exactly excites you, I do not understand?
Like most of us here, but you can do it in other ways.I'm worried about what personal data is needed for registration. Service is positioned as anonymous.
Like what? I haven't seen anything in OP.If you do not want to shine your real e-mail, then you can always create fake for such purposes. I'm right?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

What's this idea about?

I don't think, there is a question about the some hard depending of this platform from bitcoin. Especially, including the fact, Lust is not using a Bits, but Ethers

All the cryptocurrencies are connected.It is obvious. In Europe, prostitution is allowed, at least in some countries. It is only natural that you should try to start the platform there first. Thailand - garbage, I think.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

Like what? I haven't seen anything in OP.If you do not want to shine your real e-mail, then you can always create fake for such purposes. I'm right?
As I know devs are need help in translates and they are going to reward you by the
tokens.This is true, but the question is. What kind of information will need to be provided for registration. Huh
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

What's this idea about?

All the cryptocurrencies are connected.It is obvious. In Europe, prostitution is allowed, at least in some countries. It is only natural that you should try to start the platform there first. Thailand - garbage, I think.

According to the last drop of cryptocurrency, I can say, no it is not
rlm42

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

As I know devs are need help in translates and they are going to reward you by the
tokens.This is true, but the question is. What kind of information will need to be provided for registration. Huh
I know none of them.Service is anonymous, I think there will be enough mail and that's it. Smiley
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

What's this idea about?

And even now, all the ETH and BTC are stable.You exaggerate. The specificity of national markets is still diverse. Yes, everyone loves Hollywood, but that does not mean that everyone likes Coca Cola. We need to consider each case of introducing a new product to the market separately.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

I know none of them.Service is anonymous, I think there will be enough mail and that's it. Smiley
Are you talking about the developers?Exactly. You can even write about yourself and not upload photos.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

What's this idea about?

And even now, all the ETH and BTC are stable.You exaggerate. The specificity of national markets is still diverse. Yes, everyone loves Hollywood, but that does not mean that everyone likes Coca Cola. We need to consider each case of introducing a new product to the market separately.

Well, okay. But in your opinion, how profitable it is going to be in short terms?This platform does not offer anything illegal or am I mistaken? As far as I understand, the developers say that if the customer does not pay in cash, this is not considered a crime?
rlm42

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

Are you talking about the developers?Exactly. You can even write about yourself and not upload photos.
About a languages for the translating
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

Why do you need to withdraw after release?I'm actually still a bit worry about my own investments. The team is still a little-known, although it shows the project on the good side.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Why do you need to withdraw after release?I'm actually still a bit worry about my own investments. The team is still a little-known, although it shows the project on the good side.

Not the straight after release. But several time later.It's still not an ordinary project
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

Not the straight after release. But several time later.It's still not an ordinary project

I steel can's get it.I do not see anything radically unusual in it. It is good, but not unusual
Neymar10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
The uniqueness of this platform does not say anything else. Will there be demand? Will this project cause interest among consumers?Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

I steel can's get it.I do not see anything radically unusual in it. It is good, but not unusual

Theere will be changes in price like in a mountain. You will need a pike to withdraw.And does not the sphere of sex services bother you?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

The uniqueness of this platform does not say anything else. Will there be demand? Will this project cause interest among consumers?Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
The project has already invested enough people to consider it successful! (I mean the pre-sale campaign) This means that even in the early stages of the project is already generating interest! I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.The dev said it is going to work all across the globe so I guess they have it all figured out
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: