Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:06:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

Why do you need to withdraw after release?I'm actually still a bit worry about my own investments. The team is still a little-known, although it shows the project on the good side.

Not the straight after release. But several time later.It's still not an ordinary project

I steel can's get it.I do not see anything radically unusual in it. It is good, but not unusual

Theere will be changes in price like in a mountain. You will need a pike to withdraw.And does not the sphere of sex services bother you?

Lmao, there will be constant grow.A fairly common sphere. In many countries, sex services are legal.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
The uniqueness of this platform does not say anything else. Will there be demand? Will this project cause interest among consumers?Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
The project has already invested enough people to consider it successful! (I mean the pre-sale campaign) This means that even in the early stages of the project is already generating interest! I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.The dev said it is going to work all across the globe so I guess they have it all figured out
But until we saw no technical implementation, I would like to see how this system will function.The devs seem to be really serious about the project, they must have been working on the most obvious problen
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

Why do you need to withdraw after release?I'm actually still a bit worry about my own investments. The team is still a little-known, although it shows the project on the good side.

Not the straight after release. But several time later.It's still not an ordinary project

I steel can's get it.I do not see anything radically unusual in it. It is good, but not unusual

Theere will be changes in price like in a mountain. You will need a pike to withdraw.And does not the sphere of sex services bother you?

Lmao, there will be constant grow.A fairly common sphere. In many countries, sex services are legal.

Like it was with bitcoin?But not in all! In many ways, this service is something new not only for the blockchain, but for the whole society
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
The uniqueness of this platform does not say anything else. Will there be demand? Will this project cause interest among consumers?Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
The project has already invested enough people to consider it successful! (I mean the pre-sale campaign) This means that even in the early stages of the project is already generating interest! I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.The dev said it is going to work all across the globe so I guess they have it all figured out
But until we saw no technical implementation, I would like to see how this system will function.The devs seem to be really serious about the project, they must have been working on the most obvious problen
There are countries where it's legal, they can legally establish their office there, do not they?The market is big, enough for everyone
lordmick

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

Like it was with bitcoin?But not in all! In many ways, this service is something new not only for the blockchain, but for the whole society

Yeah. I mean, there is a similar idea, isn't it? Let's be frank. This is not the first or last project of this nature. I'm not saying that Lust is bad or not unique, on the contrary, it brings many interesting solutions. Just the scope of it is quite obvious.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

There are countries where it's legal, they can legally establish their office there, do not they?The market is big, enough for everyone
Or they can even position themselves as a dating service, and everything will be legal in any country in the world!What do you mean?
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Yeah. I mean, there is a similar idea, isn't it? Let's be frank. This is not the first or last project of this nature. I'm not saying that Lust is bad or not unique, on the contrary, it brings many interesting solutions. Just the scope of it is quite obvious.

Actually yeah. Anyway, let's see how is it going to look like
Seidr

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

Or they can even position themselves as a dating service, and everything will be legal in any country in the world!What do you mean?
Ahahah Service with dating with enhanced functionalism! GrinI mean, even analogues may be helpfull for the industry
lordmick

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

is not anyone going to participate in the beta test? This would be an interesting experience.By the way, the collections did not go much further?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

Ahahah Service with dating with enhanced functionalism! GrinI mean, even analogues may be helpfull for the industry
Why did not they immediately begin positioning their project in this way?In which way?
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

is not anyone going to participate in the beta test? This would be an interesting experience.By the way, the collections did not go much further?

As a customer or provider?35%. Meanwhile, there are less than a week left before the end of the pre-ICO
Seidr

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

Why did not they immediately begin positioning their project in this way?In which way?
And what's the point in this?By the creating the cuncurrecy
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

I always thought that if the idea is good investments in any case will be beneficial
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

I always thought that if the idea is good investments in any case will be beneficial

I think this and conditions of participation is pretty good
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

in my opinion this is also due to the fact that the team works great
slovenia1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

Russian has always worked well in this area
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

Yes, it is also important
slovenia1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

Yes, it is also important

I hope that the project will continue to evolve at the same pace
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: