Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

By the way, sex tourism is dangerous. I think it's better to use the application in the home region

Sex tourism is not at all dangerous. Moreover, for Thailand this is an important part of the economy. I think Lust can be applied to sex tourism

It seems that sex tourism was the main goal of creating Lust, is not it?

Not really. This is only one of the goals, but not the main one. The main goal is to ensure the safety of sex services

Do you think that something can go wrong during the testing phase?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:46:46 AM

I wonder how will registration take place in this service?
I think the same as in any other, as here on the forum
You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
Yes exactly, but what exactly excites you, I do not understand?
I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

By the way, sex tourism is dangerous. I think it's better to use the application in the home region

Sex tourism is not at all dangerous. Moreover, for Thailand this is an important part of the economy. I think Lust can be applied to sex tourism

Not really. This is only one of the goals, but not the main one. The main goal is to ensure the safety of sex services

I do not think so, but it will be interesting to look at the results
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
lordmick

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

We have already discussed this. Many would like to try out as soon as possible
Neymar10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:00:42 AM

I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
Seidr

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

Offtop, guys.
To the word about testing, so what about the location? Last day somebody said about automatical authorization. What about?
lordmick

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

Offtop, guys.
To the word about testing, so what about the location? Last day somebody said about automatical authorization. What about?
I think it was about institutions like the japanese love-hotels
Neymar10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

Offtop, guys.
I think it was about institutions like the japanese love-hotels

But how to solve the problem of anonymity with the help of love hotels
Seidr

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers
They perform the same functions as sales managers, but these are pimps are one of the main causes of cruelty in the field of sex services
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

Such an interesting project.By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

Such an interesting project.By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?
Have you invested already?What do you mean by making such a statement?
slovenia1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

Yeah, but I don't think, I'm a kind of person devs are looking for.They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

Yeah, but I don't think, I'm a kind of person devs are looking for.They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
What do you mean kind of person?It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
slovenia1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

What do you mean kind of person?It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
I think they are looking for the shark.I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

I think they are looking for the shark.I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
You think they are going invest in that?I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
slovenia1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

You think they are going invest in that?I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Why not? Interesting project, lmao.Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

Why not? Interesting project, lmao.Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
No, I'm talking about ICOs in general.And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: