Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20676 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:12:42 AM

Data never lies, I guess just the fact that the demand for expats wanting housing says enough. I know I love panama because of that heavy trade of course you can get good deals on product.
Well I'm glad a lot of people won't have to be dealing with banks to get a loan.
You're right, most certainly. Data never lies. Our perception of it may change, but fact still remains fact and the fact that we don't have to go through a bank for loan with Prime-EX Perpetual is a win in its own!
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:47:31 AM

Data never lies, I guess just the fact that the demand for expats wanting housing says enough. I know I love panama because of that heavy trade of course you can get good deals on product.
Well I'm glad a lot of people won't have to be dealing with banks to get a loan.

Prime-Ex will be a good alternative for expats who faces problem for house owning in Panama. I believe that popularity of the project is going to raise so fast after it begins.
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:05:48 PM

Helo Prime-EX I believed this project is from Panama but why are you not accepting investors prom Panama?
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:41:28 PM

Helo Prime-EX I believed this project is from Panama but why are you not accepting investors prom Panama?

It is Panama-based ICO.  We’ve put a lot of time, effort and money into structuring our company and our ICO so as to limit our exposure to interference that could potentially harm us.  One of the first things that we did was structure our company in such a way as to mitigate both legal exposures as well as the bureaucratic risk that we would face by entering into the cryptocurrency environment.  For this reason, under the advice of our legal counsel, we’ve chosen to disallow participation in the ICO from Panamanian citizens.  This line of thinking is just smart business planning.

It’s the main reason that we’ve chosen to disallow citizens in the United States from participating as well.  While we would have loved participation from U.S. citizens, the risk that we would face from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission could not be mitigated, so we simply had to exclude them from participation.

The Republic of Panama is actually a great place to do exactly what we intend to do regarding our tokenized real estate business by allowing for-profit businesses to be owned inside of a Foundation structure, which is exactly how we’ve set up the Prime-Ex Perpetual project. There are many reasons for this. Know that we’ve meticulously thought through them all.

We are fully compliant with all of the laws of the Republic of Panama. We could have incorporated anywhere in the world and still performed the exact same real estate business that we intend to do in Panama. Structuring in Panama made the most sense for us and made the most sense for our Token Holders.  While Panamanian citizens are disallowed from participation in our ICO, the real estate aspect of our project is distinct and separate from the ICO phase.  After the ICO phase people from around the world, including the United States and Panama, will be welcome to purchase our homes provided that they meet our underwriting guidelines.
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:13:48 PM

Prime-Ex will be a good alternative for expats who faces problem for house owning in Panama. I believe that popularity of the project is going to raise so fast after it begins.

Hi Stavri,

We're amazed at the wide interaction that we've already received from our pushes across social media already.  We put out a graphic yesterday for example that shined a light on our Pre-ICO bonus percentages, 15% for the first two days and so forth, and that one simple Facebook ad had over 9,000 likes at last count and people across the world had shared it dozens of times.  We're hoping the exposure translates on Monday into a broad spectrum of people being able to participate in our first day  of the Pre-ICO, but we won't know until Monday.  So we pray, we wait, and we see!
luv2709

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

Fb post and tweet Submissions pending last 3days... Sad Sad Sad

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:23:20 PM

Fb post and tweet Submissions pending last 3days... Sad Sad Sad

No worries!  They're queued and will be taken care of today.  As you can imagine we're spinning lots of plates as we prepare for the Pre-ICO launch on Monday.  The updates in the bounty app are on the agenda today and are in fact being processed as we speak!
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:54:59 PM

I was just going to ask the same question about when the posts will start to be approved. But I am sure they are working on it. They just started and I am sure they are starting to get the wheels in motion. So far so good a great system from what I see.

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:07:52 PM

ATTENTION:

Pre-Registration for our upcoming Pre-ICO launch on Monday is now LIVE on the website.  You can register for purchasing at ico.prime-ex.com.  This will now take you to our registration page.  While registration is live, the functionality of the purchase button is disabled right now, by design.

In order to fully test our pay portal, we will open the payment gate for 2 HOURS beginning Sunday evening at 6:00 p.m. Panama Time and will close the window at 8:00 p.m. Panama Time.  Buyers during this time will receive the 15% Bonus PEX-Tokens that will be available during the first 2 days of the Pre-ICO.

We are giving this notice to allow ample opportunity for users wanting to purchase Sunday evening to do so. 

Thanks for your interest in Prime-Ex Perpetual!
kchulani

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:43:06 PM

Well I was told Panama is their main market right now. But I think that other markets will open up as time goes by. I guess time will tell how much construction happens in the first year. By the way are their any properties in production as we speak?

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:58:22 PM

Well I was told Panama is their main market right now. But I think that other markets will open up as time goes by. I guess time will tell how much construction happens in the first year. By the way are their any properties in production as we speak?

No.  No homes are in production for this project until a successful ICO is completed.  However, we have developed house plans and he have several areas of interest for which we can launch almost immediately.  We're very well-positioned.
kchulani

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:06:42 AM

Nice, I like what are hear. Just a question. Would investors be able to view plans and layouts of the project in the future on a website of some kind?

spiderlee

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:34:39 AM

Prime-Ex Perpetual you have a good project, but why do you chose Wave platform not Ethereum platform ?
spiderlee

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:44:59 AM

I'm so excited on this project because its a long term investment and you can receive  money by holding PEX TOKEN,
spiderlee

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:50:46 AM

Very nice project the team are very professional, this is a big ICO every one gonna love this,  One more days to go before Pre Sale Open,, Guys theirs a lot of Bonuses , don't mess this.
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

ATTENTION:

Pre-Registration for our upcoming Pre-ICO launch on Monday is now LIVE on the website.  You can register for purchasing at ico.prime-ex.com.  This will now take you to our registration page.  While registration is live, the functionality of the purchase button is disabled right now, by design.

In order to fully test our pay portal, we will open the payment gate for 2 HOURS beginning Sunday evening at 6:00 p.m. Panama Time and will close the window at 8:00 p.m. Panama Time.  Buyers during this time will receive the 15% Bonus PEX-Tokens that will be available during the first 2 days of the Pre-ICO.

We are giving this notice to allow ample opportunity for users wanting to purchase Sunday evening to do so. 

Thanks for your interest in Prime-Ex Perpetual!
kchulani

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:07:24 PM

Hi, would just like to know when the projects start to get underway on construction will the investors be able to view the sites? or view a layout on a webpage??? I find that the project has so much potential. I was speaking to one of my staff members here in Aruba and he does a side business in Panama, he too is facing a very difficult problem getting a house there. He wants to move there but is having this issue. I have recommended him to take a look at prime-ex. Thank you

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:28:47 PM

Very nice project the team are very professional, this is a big ICO every one gonna love this,  One more days to go before Pre Sale Open,, Guys theirs a lot of Bonuses , don't mess this.
I keep saying this ICO is going to be doing the same kind of number primal base ICO did. Panama is such an exotic and exquisite location
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

Hi, would just like to know when the projects start to get underway on construction will the investors be able to view the sites? or view a layout on a webpage??? I find that the project has so much potential. I was speaking to one of my staff members here in Aruba and he does a side business in Panama, he too is facing a very difficult problem getting a house there. He wants to move there but is having this issue. I have recommended him to take a look at prime-ex. Thank you

This question will be answered better as December rolls around, let me just say that the answer is a really big "yes".  Very cool walk throughs of plans/designs, and then later on a unique video history of the way that our build outs progress, which will help tell the story of the ways that we are doing things with a longer-term focus in mind when compared to other builders.  I think the plans that we have will help lift up the real estate market here as a whole, whether or not they're involved with Prime-Ex.  We will affect the reputation and buyer expectations here positively.
kchulani

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:36:15 PM

I am even more excited now. And I agree this whole system as a whole cumulative idea will totally change the way the Real estate industry functions. I really am looking forward to the progress the team makes in the coming months. The best part is you know your targets and everything. Thanks for answering this question. Also I would like to know The pricing structure for these houses. Are they HIGH-end housing complexes? Or Medium Range? Or will their be a moderation between the high end homes and medium income housing projects?

Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: