Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20664 times)
kerberox

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

In 125 homes (from your WP), how much trading volume can you estimulate for PEX-Token coming from mortgages?

I assume your question is with regard to how much demand the mortgage payments being paid in PEX-Tokens will affect the demand of PEX-Tokens?  That's an almost impossible question to answer because nobody can tell you today what the value of our PEX-Tokens will be in six months, much less six years into their history.  What I can tell you is that a hundred thousand dollars USD equivalent of PEX-Token demand being purchased from our existing PEX-Token holders by homebuyers for our ecosystem consumption is a lot better scenario for the value of our PEX-Tokens than would be no organic demand at all.

Panama Economic Data > Don't forget about this one.

You have to research ECLAC data to begin to understand the impact that foreign investment has on Panama.  At first blush the numbers appear depressing, as foreign investment is down for this segment as a whole from recent years past.  When Panama is isolated from the group, however, things begin to brighten up quite a bit.  While foreign investment in Central America was up just 3.7 percent from 2015/16, or in other words not keeping up with the rate of inflation, foreign investment in Panama is up a massive 15.9 percent from 2015/16, and foreign investment into Panama today has tripled from the numbers in 2009. 

https://www.cepal.org/en/pressreleases/foreign-direct-investment-toward-region-continues-downward-trend-and-totals-167043

It seems that the world is betting on Panama, as nearly 40% of the foreign direct investment into Central America is represented in the $5.2B Panama investment.  Stable government, improving infrastructure, tourism destination, being the banking and shipping center of Central and South America all factor in to reasons why Panama is a smart investment opportunity, over and above the obvious advantages that the Canal factors in. 

How does all of this play a role in Prime-Ex Perpetual being able to sell its houses?  It doesn't play a role at all, other than that expats want to come here and our purchase package is the obvious first choice in every conversation.

Hi Prime-Ex - Very interesting data indeed. It is surprising how Panama Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) has increased over time, although the region's has decreased.

Take Costa Rica for example, a very popular travel destination in Canada. FDI is lower than Panama's, and its net increase last year was only 1%, compared to Panama's 16%.

What do you attribute such high FDI?

It seems to me your project has body and shape, but it will be beneficial to understand better the economics behind it.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:48:38 PM

First day feedback on our Pre-ICO launch:

#1.  Transaction times are running a little slower than we would like, but completely out of our control.  Sales from all three of the currencies we are accepting are transacting, with Bitcoin settling the fastest, Waves, then Ethereum, in that order.  We realize it that this is not an Amazon transaction, but we wish the settlements could occur faster for our buyers' user experiences. 

#2.  Our day one sales were below what we wanted.  We have to pick up the pace and tell our story in more places, spending more money to do it.  Will you help us spread the word?  Maybe you could comment here where you would like to see us advertise that you haven't seen us.  Feedback appreciated!

Thanks for everyone out there supporting us both in purchasing our PEX-Tokens and helping us in the bounty campaigns.  We truly appreciate it!  We will change the world of residential real estate and we need your continued support to do it!

Crypto investors prejudge all real estate projects without having adequate information. Because there were so many failed real-estate projects in the past.
I believe a publishment of a remarkable comparison between one of the failed known real-estate projects and Prime-Ex project will be useful to attract investors.
kerberox

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:01:12 PM

I was reading more into the whitepaper, I like the fact that they are a significant amount of tokens released to the public. They are only holding onto a limited amount. 83.3% for public release is a very fair amount. They really have done their work when it comes to valuation. I would say this crypto should be very appealing not only for real estate investors but for people looking to grow their portfolio and allow for diversification.

Hi Kchulani,

I keep doing some researh to decide (how much) my investment in Prime-Ex.

Curious about your comment - What other Real Estate ICO's are you comparing to? I am aware of Atlant, but their business model is much different.

Just want to have other pointers.

All the best.

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
kerberox

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:17:21 PM

Real Estate Business give a very big contribution to the world of blockchian  and smart contract technology,, the often produce a good product to invest , specially  in ICO's and one of them is Prim Ex
Cryptocurrencies are volatile. Very few offer stability because they are not backed by realworld assets. Prime-EX backing its asset with realestate development and homebuilding will offer the best stability!

Hi Bowtiesarecool, the one thing I see different in this ICO is that rather than bringing everything to the blockchain, Prime-Ex takes a more realistic approach with profit sharing participation along with organic PEX-Token deman (this I think is brilliant).

My opinion: The market is still not ready to bring home ownership registration to the blockchain just yet. But when it is, Prime-Ex will be positioned to transition.

What do you think?

Stavri

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:11:40 PM

The Panama property market for the beaches area was and still is heavily dependent on foreign buyers from Canada, the US, and Europe. Prime-Ex project is really very well targetted for the market.
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:40:24 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 08:50:41 PM by kchulani

Yes, I wanted to be one of those buyers!! I do business with Panama , so I go there from time to time. I use to go often, but now that I know all my suppliers, they know what I need. But This project has allowed me probably to revisit the idea of investing a property in Panama.

Kerberox, I have looked into a few other Real estate ICO's . But they do not offer security on your purchase, Prime-ex offers you a buyback. Also You as an investor are more involved in the Prime-ex Perpetual Eco-system as you are part of the project from the construction to the end.Other Crypto Real Estate Projects. Do not offer this. Also Prime-ex has done their research on what to actually target and where can the blockchain be of use. Prime-ex has chosen Panama because there is a "need" for this. Many ICO's fail to realize that what they are creating is not in demand to begin with or the area in which they are marketing it is not demanding that product or service. In Panama you have a market that is waiting in line for this.

The community makes all the difference in the world. And prime-ex has definitely well positioned itself for when the market demand grows even further. It is always good to be ahead of the game. prime-ex has done well in establishing that.

Thank you

Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:41:22 AM

The Panama property market for the beaches area was and still is heavily dependent on foreign buyers from Canada, the US, and Europe. Prime-Ex project is really very well targetted for the market.

Don't forget the highlands.  A fantastic play for us for example is Boquete, 78 to 84 degrees all year around, 30 minutes from hospitals and airport, one hour from the Pacific and two hours from the Caribbean.  Everybody wants to live there and hardly anybody can buy there.  Yet. 
kchulani

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:36:36 AM

Oh, so true Panama has a lot of open space and the highlands is perfect to build beautiful landscapes and housing complexes. I can't wait to see what's in store, and not to mention the views are spectacular, that itself will attract people.

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:54:43 AM

This is a project I have followed for a while. There are many real estate projects in the market. However, this project is more specific. A real estate project for immigrants in Panama. Even if I do not invest, at least I think about joining the bounty.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:31:59 AM

This is a project I have followed for a while. There are many real estate projects in the market. However, this project is more specific. A real estate project for immigrants in Panama. Even if I do not invest, at least I think about joining the bounty.
The more the merrier. Prime-EX has a very specific target. It's not ambiguous or claiming to carter to generalized market. They have their targets and know how to carter to that specific sector. Hallmark of a great project
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

This real estate project is very interesting, wish you best of luck.

kchulani

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:13:23 PM

A lot of people been asking me the benefits of Prime-ex. Look at their whitepaper. Their token distribution is very fair. They know their market. Actually that is the number one factor. This Real Estate Crypto has chosen Panama because of it's scope. It is THE largest Free Zone in the western hemisphere. THAT accounts for a lot of imports coming in there. The Panama Canal has been popular for year. Finally Prime-ex has found a hidden gemstone!

kchulani

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:28:23 PM

I have a question. When it comes to the construction of the property, will the contractor be a local contractor or will Prime-ex be outsourcing the contractor?

Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:33:18 PM

This real estate project is very interesting, wish you best of luck.

Thank you, we'll take it!

First website issue happened overnight.  We re-adjusted some advertising buys and had so many hits on our site our hosting service thought it was a hacking attack and shut our server down for a few hours while we were asleep.  Oops!  As a business owner you become more and more adept with each little part of your operation, but servers and websites are definitely not my forte.  Real estate building and financing are though Smiley  Thanks for the well wishes much appreciated!

kchulani,

We already have quite a few in-house contractors and we have interviewed quite a few that we believe we can train to fill our niche.  The concept comes first, so we'll work through them all if we have to to find the right team of builders, both inside of our employ and out.
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:24:00 AM

Prime Ex Pre sale is now going on, with a huge bonuses ,l don't let this opportunity pass because this will give you a stable and long term return of investment . What are you waiting for Join now!!
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:31:43 AM

One of the edge for a great ICO project is the system how it works and how the project bring good profit to the company and to its investor  and not  only that the project team  should have the well to do extra  things like focus to the project, implement the good idea and hold to their goal there project successfull, that what prime ex have. Good Luck Prime ex
Stavri

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:52:52 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 08:04:25 AM by Stavri

When we check icos that used waves blockchain for their tokens; they are not able to be listed in major exchanges for so long time. And DEX is not yet ready, still under development and not enough popular as well. Is there any specific reason that you prefered waves blockchain instead of ethereum?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:47:11 AM

When we check icos that used waves blockchain for their tokens; they are not able to be listed in major exchanges for so long time. And DEX is not yet ready, still under development and not enough popular as well. Is there any specific reason that you prefered waves blockchain instead of ethereum?
DEX may not be that popular, but is very much in use and action ready. Starta, ZrCoin, Moneky Capital, Primal Base - all successful waves tokens and all popularly traded
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:53:34 PM

DEX may not be that popular, but is very much in use and action ready. Starta, ZrCoin, Moneky Capital, Primal Base - all successful waves tokens and all popularly traded

They are succesful waves tokens, correct. But what he asked was why none of them are listed in any major exchange. I think there is a software problem about being listed of waves based tokens. Personally i dont believe it will take long for this problem to be solved. As a waves investor i know waves team is working pretty hard for this point. So i dont worry at all.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

Even with all the demand for the ICO I think Prime-ex has done a wonderful Job executing their ICO. Congrats Team. Still so much more to come!

I completely agree. Prime-EX is really one of the few companies that is really smart and cool everyone does. In the crypto-currency sea, it would be much nicer to be, if all the start-up companies took the example of organizing the ICO and the bounty of the Prim-EX program. I'm glad that I turned my attention here in time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: