Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20670 times)
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

When we check icos that used waves blockchain for their tokens; they are not able to be listed in major exchanges for so long time. And DEX is not yet ready, still under development and not enough popular as well. Is there any specific reason that you prefered waves blockchain instead of ethereum?
DEX may not be that popular, but is very much in use and action ready. Starta, ZrCoin, Moneky Capital, Primal Base - all successful waves tokens and all popularly traded

They are succesful waves tokens, correct. But what he asked was why none of them are listed in any major exchange. I think there is a software problem about being listed of waves based tokens. Personally i dont believe it will take long for this problem to be solved. As a waves investor i know waves team is working pretty hard for this point. So i dont worry at all.

Taking off my Prime-Ex hat for just a second and putting on my cryptocurrency fan hat, I think a very smart play is to purchase and hold Waves.  What you have is a work-in-progress platform which finds itself on firm, stable ground, having already birthed multiple successful tokens, with more features continuing to roll out.  Waves could easily be a $100 token. 

Putting my Prime-Ex hat back on, we need to give notice that our Bounty Website will be down from approximately now until this time tomorrow.  The purpose for this is to migrate the site from a shared server to our own dedicated server.  This cannot happen with continual changes being made to the website data while the migration is in process.

It is important to note that the Bounty Program continues ahead at full steam.    Bounty participants are encouraged to continue their work as normal.  All that changes is that bounty submissions for credit will need to be postponed until approximately this time tomorrow.  Thanks for understanding, just wanting to keep everyone in the loop!
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

Tell me please, and what day is your report? I'm a member of the Bounty.
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:32:57 PM

Why did you choose the WAVES platform? Do you think it is better than other platforms?

We chose WAVES because their DEX wallet features a fast and secure graphic interface, requires no sophisticated blockchain knowledge or blockchain downloads, and it's user friendly.  This will be important for us when home buyers start paying their mortgage payment in PEX-Tokens.  We like how it's set up for users to deposit and withdraw multiple currencies and fiat coins, and how the DEX platform itself is decentralized.

Do we think it's better?  We think it's great, we think it's safe and secure, and we think it's user friendly.  At the end of the day, after exploring many different platforms, this is the platform that made the most sense for us.  Hope that helps!
It's great that you are positive and confident in your choice. I hope this will allow you to reach the heights Wink
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:31:00 PM

I actually like the waves platform. It is fairly young still and still has a lot of room to grow. Also I noticed it is very stable compared to many other cryptocurrencies, even when the market is heavily volatile. I am glad they took the route of choosing a platform that has a large space to grow. Taking the route less taken is a smart move. I like the fact that Prime-ex is a very refreshing cryptocurrencies.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:01:54 AM

@Prime-Ex Perpetual
As it iss mentioned in the whitepaper " 80% of future net profit earnings of Prime-Ex Perpetual will be split evenly across the 30,000,000 PEX tokens"
How are you going to do that? I mean what will the payment method be? Will you generate another token for that payment? Or will you pay by PEX or Waves or BTC?

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:16:30 AM

I actually like the waves platform. It is fairly young still and still has a lot of room to grow. Also I noticed it is very stable compared to many other cryptocurrencies, even when the market is heavily volatile. I am glad they took the route of choosing a platform that has a large space to grow. Taking the route less taken is a smart move. I like the fact that Prime-ex is a very refreshing cryptocurrencies.
WAVES is extremely stable - has always been despite market volatility. Basing their token on the platform will only strengthen the stability Prime-EX Perpetual assets bring to the table
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:21:36 PM

WAVES is extremely stable - has always been despite market volatility. Basing their token on the platform will only strengthen the stability Prime-EX Perpetual assets bring to the table

The only disadvantage of Waves is being new. That is why so many people scares in the beginning when they check the project using waves blockchain. But sooner or later waves is going to be more popular than ethereum for new icos with its fast and user-friendly platform.
tuarequired

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:48:35 PM

We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
kchulani

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

I agree with Mihaylovic, just because it's new a lot of people are a little speculative. But Waves is going to grow very far and fast.
I was also wondering, what kind of complexes is Prime-ex thinking of building? Is it more houses with a centralized pool? Or individual detached houses? Townhouses? Condo's with facilities? Just curious.

kerberox

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:57:43 PM

When we check icos that used waves blockchain for their tokens; they are not able to be listed in major exchanges for so long time. And DEX is not yet ready, still under development and not enough popular as well. Is there any specific reason that you prefered waves blockchain instead of ethereum?
DEX may not be that popular, but is very much in use and action ready. Starta, ZrCoin, Moneky Capital, Primal Base - all successful waves tokens and all popularly traded

They are succesful waves tokens, correct. But what he asked was why none of them are listed in any major exchange. I think there is a software problem about being listed of waves based tokens. Personally i dont believe it will take long for this problem to be solved. As a waves investor i know waves team is working pretty hard for this point. So i dont worry at all.

Taking off my Prime-Ex hat for just a second and putting on my cryptocurrency fan hat, I think a very smart play is to purchase and hold Waves.  What you have is a work-in-progress platform which finds itself on firm, stable ground, having already birthed multiple successful tokens, with more features continuing to roll out.  Waves could easily be a $100 token. 

Putting my Prime-Ex hat back on, we need to give notice that our Bounty Website will be down from approximately now until this time tomorrow.  The purpose for this is to migrate the site from a shared server to our own dedicated server.  This cannot happen with continual changes being made to the website data while the migration is in process.

It is important to note that the Bounty Program continues ahead at full steam.    Bounty participants are encouraged to continue their work as normal.  All that changes is that bounty submissions for credit will need to be postponed until approximately this time tomorrow.  Thanks for understanding, just wanting to keep everyone in the loop!

Hi Prime-Ex, I just noticed the Bounty Website is back online. My entries seem to be ok. Good job!

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kerberox

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:16:43 PM

I'm quite new to the Waves Client and cryptocurrency, but I have to admit that making transactions with the Waves Lite Client is VERY easy. It's so easy that when I made my first transfer I thought I did something wrong!

Prime-Ex does not force you to buy from a waves wallet, if I understand well you can make payments from any other cryptowallet, but you must register a Waves Wallet to receive your tokens when distributed. I think this will make it very easy for Prime-Ex to distribute the 25,000,000 tokens.

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
kchulani

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:54:55 PM

They have a very fair distribution for the token generation. And I am happy to see the bounty website up and running again, it seems to be running faster than before. I guess that was a upgrade on servers. That's a good sign that they are always up to date with things and fast.

kerberox

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:12:17 PM

@Prime-Ex Perpetual
As it iss mentioned in the whitepaper " 80% of future net profit earnings of Prime-Ex Perpetual will be split evenly across the 30,000,000 PEX tokens"
How are you going to do that? I mean what will the payment method be? Will you generate another token for that payment? Or will you pay by PEX or Waves or BTC?

@Stavri - whitepaper page 13 makes it look like Prime-Ex plans to buy Waves Tokens with the profits, and distribute those Waves Tokens among PEX Token Holders.

@Prime-Ex - Is this the right interpretation?

If this is true, the justification for a waves wallet is even stronger. This seems to make sense, in my limited understanding of the cryptoworld.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:46:21 PM

You are right. this profit payment issue is not enough clear in the white paper. We need a clarification for it.
it should be payed with either a new generated token or waves tokens...
kchulani

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:11:20 PM

But why would they distribute Waves tokens to PEX Holders? Would it just be to support the platform more going forward?

kerberox

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:35:27 AM

But why would they distribute Waves tokens to PEX Holders? Would it just be to support the platform more going forward?

I don't understand the question at hand. So, if Prime-Ex decides to distribute 80% of its profits, what is the difference if they do it through PEX-Tokens, Waves or Bitcoin?

To me, the point is that Prime-Ex will distribute 80% of its profits to PEX-Token holders. Using Waves, or PEX-Token, is a logical way to do it. Am I missing something?

Their whitepaper says there will be only 30,000,000 PEX-Tokens created ever.

kchulani

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:24:58 PM

That's true actually, they are a lot of platforms that pay the profits or Rewards in Ether. In this case it's waves. The value will be equivalent to whatever the amount in USD. So it will all balance itself out. But if Waves appreciates which I do see happening that is a double benefit for PEX tokens holders.

Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

You are right. this profit payment issue is not enough clear in the white paper. We need a clarification for it.
it should be payed with either a new generated token or waves tokens...

Hi there Mihaylovic,

Thanks for your interest in Prime-Ex Perpetual!

To answer your question regarding how we will pay profits to the existing token holders, our initial choice in thinking through the profit distributions was to pay the profits out in Waves tokens.  The reason for this is that supply for PEX-Tokens are fixed and no new PEX-Tokens will ever be generated.  I am open to and happy to be corrected in my logic here...

Let's say $2,000,000.00 in USD-equivalent profits are generated for Prime-Ex Perpetual in our ongoing concern.

Let's say that cryptocurrency-loving Jamie Dimon owns 20,000 PEX-Tokens Smiley

Jamie would be due $2,000,000.00 X (20,000/30,000,000) = $1,333.33

The question becomes how is Jamie paid?

We thought about paying in PEX-Tokens.  But what does that look like?  Prime-Ex would enter the market to purchase PEX-Tokens, and then pay back PEX-Tokens to the remaining PEX-Token holders, or the PEX-Token holders before we made the purchase?  Is Prime-Ex now a token holder and it's going to pay itself a proportional share now?  These questions were put to rest by us by making the decision to simply pay out our profits in Waves.  First, it's a very nice support of our growing platform.  Second, PEX-Token holders who wish to hold PEX-Tokens instead of Waves would then only need to convert their Waves to PEX-Tokens by buying them on the open market, thus perpetuating the demand for PEX-Tokens.  We felt this was the best way to go about it in the most logical manner that we could think of.  Hope that helps!
kchulani

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:30:26 PM

Hmm , that was good to clarify and know. I also wanted to post a link to Chiriqui Province in Panama where the project will be constructed. It is so beautiful. I feel like moving there. Here is the link
https://www.lonelyplanet.com/panama/chiriqui-province

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:03:11 AM

hi,
  Is bounty program still running? Most of the facebook and twitter posts pending approval.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: