Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20676 times)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:02:32 AM

There is no doubt about it that PEX will be a favorite crypto to a lot of Panamanian and overseas real estate investors.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:16:44 AM

There is no doubt about it that PEX will be a favorite crypto to a lot of Panamanian and overseas real estate investors.
Would probably be the only crypto they would ever need based on the roadmap
emmybd

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:27:54 PM

Panama is already popular tourist destination and expat haven. Adding a first-world cruise port that makes it easy for large numbers of tourists to experience the beauty and wonder of Panama is great news for real estate industry.

kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:44:06 PM

I think Panama as a whole might take on the use of cryptocurrency to a much further level than most developing countries. There is a need for financial resources in 3rd world countries, but I wouldn't consider Panama third world at all still. If anyone has been there you will know what I am talking about. They are pretty up to date with everything, and with the added charm of both the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean only makes it more appealing to investors and tourists alike.

emmybd

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:04:44 AM

Prime-Ex is a real estate development project that uses cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to make the real estate industry more efficient.

emmybd

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:39:30 AM

The 30,000,000 PEX-Tokens created represent the grand total of PEX-Tokens that are to be created within the Prime-EX Perpetual ecosystem.

Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:51:37 PM

Prime-Ex seeks to resolve a number of problems in the real estate industry. The major problem they see is a lack of cohesion across all parties involved in real estate.

The biggest problem is that expats in Panama cannot buy a house easily! Smiley

And Prime-Ex will make it easy and affordable for expats to buy a house in Panama - and then, the world!

What is exactly the problem that expats can't buy a house in Panama?

Also is there a telegram link for PEX?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:13:25 PM

Previously, Panamaniam homebuilders have faced entry barriers related to home financing in Panama. That's where Prime-Ex sees an opportunity.

Entry barriers = Mortgages must be repaid by age 75 in Panama. So, retired expats only have a few years to pay a loan! Not good.

Entry barriers = Local banks in Panama hardly accept Self-employment income as a proof of income. So, younger expats (with a family?) who own a business can't buy a house either!

Entry barriers = It ends up being cheaper to rent than to buy for expats in Panama.

Prime-Ex will revolutionize this!

I see some answers to my questions.

I still have my doubts.. specially because it's a dividend token.. Most exchanges will act tough to list it. Remember SEC?

Also it's based on waves platform... everything on waves is dying slowly.. the project sounds good, caught my attention, but why waves for God's sake? While Ethereum erc20 platform is growing and pretty much most wallets and dex exchanges are based on ETH.

Will any big crypto boys invest in this because of it being on waves platform and not erc20 token?

Does the company have permission/licenses to build houses in Panama? What other country?

Does the company already have build at least a house that's ready for sell? Or is it going to be like some other doing projects who had everything on paper but nothing in the real world, if so to see any ROI from this token will take at least one year or more. Would it be attractive for traders to invest in this? More traders quicker price gain. Quicker ROI.

Also is there a telegram chat for this?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:24:58 PM

Pre-Ico begins on 1st of November. So only 2 days left for first round.  Cool I am very impressed about their advertising strategy.  I really wonder very much about the crowdsale result of this real-estate project.
emmybd

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:27:41 PM

The PEX tokens appear to be used exclusively as a fundraising system. Prime-Ex will use the funds to "achieve its business objectives".

Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

Just got my attention with this project so its from Real-estate again so what are you trying to do with the real estate problems? Are you going to build a platform?

We’ve created a branded ecosystem specifically for expats. Here's a quick interview I did that might help:

https://youtu.be/LnYjYUelO0U

Expats enjoy the most discretionary income of any measurable group in the world. They’re globetrotters, trendsetters, and love technology no matter they’re age. They pay for convenience and that’s what we’re selling them. This is a whole new asset class for REITs that can be sold in the future for many multiples over existing REIT valuations. Expats will be able to go to multiple expat destinations throughout the world to buy within our branded ecosystem and experience common expectations and results that are known quantities.

We’ve tokenized the ecosystem so that homebuyers can pay their mortgage payments with PEX-Tokens easily, no matter where they roam.

We’ve created the capacity for huge organic demand for our PEX-Tokens that is unlike any other blockchain real estate project. This positions us easily as the #1 real estate blockchain project.

Our PEX-Token is an 80% dividend token that generates huge returns for the best historic collateral class in existence and PEX-Tokens reap 80% of those profits.

We’re career real estate developers, home builders, realtors, and mortgage lenders. We don't need to figure out how to develop property in Panama.  We already do that.  We don't need to figure out how to build houses in Panama.  We already do that.  We don't need to figure out how to sell and mortgage our own houses.  I've done that my whole professional career.

What we need to do is test our tokenized real estate ecosystem, and that means that I need you.  I need investors. We need to build a small test of our ecosystem where upwards of 125 homebuyers purchase our homes and then purchase PEX-Tokens from you, the token holders, pay them to us, and then we turn them again in the market.  We are testing the liquidity and illiquidity of our PEX-Tokens on a small scale before we take our branded ecosystem global. 

We're raising only the money necessary to test our ecosystem.  We can't float this many houses from our own resources.  We could raise traditionally but that means debt with interest rates attached and no ability to build out what is truly special about this:  A branded ecosystem where the economy is tokenized across national borders, with a common level of quality and experience expectations from the homebuyers.  There is no branded anything in the expat world, and we're changing that.

The beauty of this is that we will be not only valued in the future like a REIT, which trades on average at 43x earnings right now, there is no other REIT that will have a branded, tokenized economy that is built as a platform on top of the underlying real estate and mortgage collateral.  The ecosystem, ten years down the road, will generate monthly dollar demand greater than the total lifetime token supply.  Imagine the underlying value of PEX-Tokens if the organic demand expressed in dollars exceeds the total supply of PEX-Tokens created each and every month organically inside of our own branded ecosystem!

Disney cruises are more expensive than other types of cruises because you know you're getting the mouse ears, you know that you're getting princesses, and you know that you're getting castles.  We're building the same type of expectations that expats can count on in our branded ecosystems in the top places around the world where expats frequent.  Thats' the long term vision, and we need your help to get there.
kchulani

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

This is a REAL massive project. If I should say when everything is complete Prime-ex will be in prime position for the housing markets in the crypto space. They really have a set goal you can see it clearly in their whitepaper the way they talk, the amount of advisors they have brought on board. This project is going live and I wouldn't be surprised to see a large amount of brokers invest and this is a very good chance for them to get their feet wet in the crypto space in their own field. A lot to look forward to. This is a true and solid investment.

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

I still have my doubts.. specially because it's a dividend token.. Most exchanges will act tough to list it. Remember SEC?

Doubts are good.  Doubts are what has led my team to put so much planning and effort into our project.  We've sliced it and diced it from every angle possible.  I'm a risk mitigator by trade.  Any token that is coming out today, dividend tokens or otherwise, will find it hard to get listed on the large exchanges immediately.  The large exchanges have all been burned by scammy ICOs ran by con artists.  The exchanges seem to be taking a "wait and see" approach to most of the new tokens being generated out of the newer ICOs.  They want to see that their team is using funds according to their whitepaper and that the project is continuing to move forward before they'll consider listing.  When the exchanges do list a new token, it's not exactly an altruistic decision by them.  It costs a lot of money to be listed on most of the larger exchanges.  

We're more than familiar with the SEC.  We've taken great care and spent many thousands of dollars with legal representation to be a project that does not rock the boat with the SEC.  We hard block IP addresses from the United States that try to access our payment gateway.  We're fully compliant with KYC/AML procedures for anyone across the world purchasing tokens in fiat.  We have policies and procedures in place to be compliant and stay compliant.  We consider our project a multi-billion dollar play in five years.  We're not going to trip over a dollar to make a nickel.  

Also it's based on waves platform... everything on waves is dying slowly.. the project sounds good, caught my attention, but why waves for God's sake? While Ethereum erc20 platform is growing and pretty much most wallets and dex exchanges are based on ETH.

I think you paint with a very large brush here.  There are many companies on the Waves platform that are thriving.  What we bring to the Waves platform is our organic demand.  Waves is a newer platform and is continuing to grow.  Will they have bumps and bruises?  We assume so.  We're nine months out from funding from delivering our first houses.  Waves will continue to mature, continue to grow.  We love the Waves platform and how we're automatically listed on their DEX exchange.  Because of our organic demand all we need is the mechanism by which to transact back and forth from PEX to fiat to PEX to fiat to PEX etc.  Being listed on DEX eliminates a lot of the concerns that we had about not being able to freely trade in and out of PEX-Tokens.  I don't any problems with ER20 token platforms and wish them all the success that they can achieve.  They shouldn't have any problems with us either.

Will any big crypto boys invest in this because of it being on waves platform and not erc20 token?

Apparently Smiley

Does the company have permission/licenses to build houses in Panama? What other country?

Have you read our whitepaper?  We already build and develop houses in Panama.  Our proof of concept market is in Panama for the next few years so it would be silly for us to go into a bunch of other countries at this stage and permit up.  When that time comes, you can be sure that we'll do it right.

Does the company already have build at least a house that's ready for sell? Or is it going to be like some other doing projects who had everything on paper but nothing in the real world, if so to see any ROI from this token will take at least one year or more. Would it be attractive for traders to invest in this? More traders quicker price gain. Quicker ROI.

We have other houses for sale in Panama in subdivisions that we've developed, but these are outside of the Prime-Ex Perpetual project and are built for and marketed to a different homebuyer than expats.  

We have our designs from our architects and promo material is being created now.  We will not sell houses in our ecosystem until we are funded.  We are nine months away from delivering houses from the date of funding.  We won't start selling something we can't deliver.  When we can deliver we will start selling, and when we start selling we'll be the first option in any market that we choose to enter.  

You're right about the ROI.  We'll be a year out from ROI in Prime-Ex Perpetual.  This is the real world.  You can't just start building an ecosystem of 125 houses.  That takes funding.  We're not pulling other resources out of other projects and putting them into Prime-Ex Perpetual.  Prime-Ex Perpetual will stand on its own two feet.  No welfare here.  This is pure capitalism.  We're brick and mortar and dollars and cents and PEX-Tokens and a whole bunch of profit for PEX-Token holders.

Also is there a telegram chat for this?

Yes.  Visit our website.  At the bottom there will be a social media button for Telegram.

Hope that helps.  I've tried to be as accurate and detailed as possible for you.  Again, I agree with doubting this project or any other project, whether inside or outside of the ICO space when it comes to pouring your resources into a start-up.  Is the downside risk worth the upside?  What's the background of the principals involved?  Are they professionals in the field that they're pursuing?  What's the real world applicability of the project?  Does the team possess the talent and capability to deliver on what they say?  Can the project be demonstrated and proven?  Can the project achieve mass appeal?  Is the project backed by anything?  Are their projections reasonable?  These are all questions that I ask myself when I'm looking at any opportunity, including my own.  Okay, time to take my five hours off this week and check out the Pacific.  It will be pretty today with all of the different ships waiting around to enter the canal.
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:17:34 AM

Hello people we have 2 days more to go before Prime Ex Perpetual  ICO Starts,  Be prepared because this gonna be one of the best and exciting event that will happen in crypto investment industry.
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:25:32 AM

Two more days to go for the Prime Ex Perpetual ICO Starts, This gonna be a racing game, who gonna be the fist online to to buy. Because this will sold out in a blink of an eye
emmybd

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:49:08 AM

Prime-Ex ICO starts on 1st of November. I wish best of luck! European and North American investors will capitalize this golden opportunity.

Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:54:16 AM

Can I have your telegram link?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:34:39 PM

Pre-Ico begins on 1st of November. So only 2 days left for first round.  Cool I am very impressed about their advertising strategy.  I really wonder very much about the crowdsale result of this real-estate project.
Yeah, their marketing has been spectacular and the bounties awesome
kchulani

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:06:27 PM

They have a very well organized team and structure. I think even once the ICO is over and people start to see product and development will be interested in investing. You will see Prime-ex Tokens gain a lot of attention.

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:57:25 PM

Can I have your telegram link?

Visit prime-ex.com and scroll down to the bottom.  You will see the telegram link there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: