Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20676 times)
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:32:07 PM

Tell us with which countries you are planning to cooperate?
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

I have a question, will PEX tokens only be trading on the DEX platform? Or will their plans for other exchanges in the near future?

I'm interested in this question too. It happens that the listing on the stock exchange is delayed for a long time. Perhaps this is done specifically to ensure that the project is on its feet and its course has not fallen.

@kchulani, @MakersONE - what's wrong with DEX? I agree it will be nice to have PEX-Token in more than one exchange... but to begin, DEX is a good startpoint, no?

Tell me more about DEX, are they already selling prime tokens? Or is it only in plans? Maybe they are selling on another platform?

So here's how the DEX Exchange works.  First off, to purchase PEX-Tokens, you have to provide us with a Waves wallet, which you get for free from Waves.  It takes approximately 3 minutes to set up.

You install their Lite App on your computer or phone.  It works great with the Chrome browser.

So the Lite App has access to everything within the Waves platform.  It has any number of tokens that you own inside of the platform, and it has access to the DEX Exchange.

Inside of the DEX Exchange you can trade up to 70 different token and fiat pairs.  We consider this an amazing advantage for our ecosystem in that our PEX-Tokens will be immediately tradable on the DEX Exchange itself.

You can trade in and out of PEX-Tokens into any of these pairs.  You can hold your PEX-Tokens right here in the Lite app Waves wallet.  You can transfer most holdings in and out of the Waves platform into and out of other platforms.  While inside of the DEX Exchange your trading activity is extremely cheap.

Homebuyers within our ecosystem will have an easy method of storing their mortgage payments, no matter what country they go to, inside of the Lite App Waves wallet on the DEX Exchange.  They will be able to send their PEX-Tokens for their mortgage payments instantaneously to our own Waves wallet.  No international border reporting, no waiting 30-45 days for an international check to clear, no crazy international wire fees.  Just a quick, easy payment from one Waves wallet to another.  When our customers need more PEX-Tokens, they purchase from you right here on the DEX Exchange.  Nobody else has created internal, organic demand for our tokens the way that we do.  Once the homes are ramped up and sold this will be truly impressive. 
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:01:11 PM

First, we crawl before we walk, so that means our test market, or our proof of concept, will be here with us in the Republic of Panama.  Panama is already a top expat destination so this fits our model nicely.

In the future we will expand out naturally into other popular expat destinations in Central America that offer similar advantages such as mild year-round temperatures, beautiful and abundant wildlife, spectacular beach and highlands settings, things that the expats like to experience.  I could name a dozen destinations that fit this model, but we prefer to make announcements regarding future destinations once the concept is proven.  It won't take too long, but we really do need to test the liquidity/illiquidity of our PEX-Token to fiat conversion.  This is paramount for us as we explore something here that has never been attempted before.  Once we've figured it out we can move forward.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:16:54 PM

If you haven't taken advantage of 20% Pre-Sale discount. You still got time! Learn more about Pre-Sale at http://Prime-Ex.com

kerberox

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

First, we crawl before we walk, so that means our test market, or our proof of concept, will be here with us in the Republic of Panama.  Panama is already a top expat destination so this fits our model nicely.

In the future we will expand out naturally into other popular expat destinations in Central America that offer similar advantages such as mild year-round temperatures, beautiful and abundant wildlife, spectacular beach and highlands settings, things that the expats like to experience.  I could name a dozen destinations that fit this model, but we prefer to make announcements regarding future destinations once the concept is proven.  It won't take too long, but we really do need to test the liquidity/illiquidity of our PEX-Token to fiat conversion.  This is paramount for us as we explore something here that has never been attempted before.  Once we've figured it out we can move forward.

@Prime-Ex Perpetual - This makes total sales. With John's experience in Residential Lending, and Ulrich's experience in Real Estate Development, the POC should run smoothly to success!

One more question - I see from your team's LinkedIn that you are very involved in other residential projects in Panama. What percentage of your building capacity the POC represents? Will you have sufficient room to accommodate one more project?

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kerberox

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:22:39 PM

It looks exciting but is plan overspread somewhere out of Panama. Or this is only local project?

@beast675 - the answer is 2 posts above yours  Cool

Prime-Ex Perpetual wrote:  In the future we will expand out naturally into other popular expat destinations in Central America that offer similar advantages such as mild year-round temperatures, beautiful and abundant wildlife, spectacular beach and highlands settings, things that the expats like to experience.

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:22:56 PM

For the first days, very good results. Well done Prime-EX.  Wink

That's great news!! I'm very happy seeing these numbers and I hope to see even a greater success of Prime-Ex token sales. Good job guys!

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:34:52 PM

For the first days, very good results. Well done Prime-EX.  Wink

That's great news!! I'm very happy seeing these numbers and I hope to see even a greater success of Prime-Ex token sales. Good job guys!

Yeah it is going great. It is already more than 2.4 million collected. and ico is not yet started  Wink
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:36:06 PM

I have a question, will PEX tokens only be trading on the DEX platform? Or will their plans for other exchanges in the near future?

I'm interested in this question too. It happens that the listing on the stock exchange is delayed for a long time. Perhaps this is done specifically to ensure that the project is on its feet and its course has not fallen.

@kchulani, @MakersONE - what's wrong with DEX? I agree it will be nice to have PEX-Token in more than one exchange... but to begin, DEX is a good startpoint, no?

Tell me more about DEX, are they already selling prime tokens? Or is it only in plans? Maybe they are selling on another platform?

So here's how the DEX Exchange works.  First off, to purchase PEX-Tokens, you have to provide us with a Waves wallet, which you get for free from Waves.  It takes approximately 3 minutes to set up.

You install their Lite App on your computer or phone.  It works great with the Chrome browser.

So the Lite App has access to everything within the Waves platform.  It has any number of tokens that you own inside of the platform, and it has access to the DEX Exchange.

Inside of the DEX Exchange you can trade up to 70 different token and fiat pairs.  We consider this an amazing advantage for our ecosystem in that our PEX-Tokens will be immediately tradable on the DEX Exchange itself.

You can trade in and out of PEX-Tokens into any of these pairs.  You can hold your PEX-Tokens right here in the Lite app Waves wallet.  You can transfer most holdings in and out of the Waves platform into and out of other platforms.  While inside of the DEX Exchange your trading activity is extremely cheap.

Homebuyers within our ecosystem will have an easy method of storing their mortgage payments, no matter what country they go to, inside of the Lite App Waves wallet on the DEX Exchange.  They will be able to send their PEX-Tokens for their mortgage payments instantaneously to our own Waves wallet.  No international border reporting, no waiting 30-45 days for an international check to clear, no crazy international wire fees.  Just a quick, easy payment from one Waves wallet to another.  When our customers need more PEX-Tokens, they purchase from you right here on the DEX Exchange.  Nobody else has created internal, organic demand for our tokens the way that we do.  Once the homes are ramped up and sold this will be truly impressive. 

It was very interesting to read your post. I really understood a lot from this, thank you. Wave's platform is really very suitable for your project. And there is a great potential in this. And I also like that you respond to questions in a timely manner and generally care about the loyalty of your community. Oh, make yourself rich, and at the same time us.  Cheesy
kerberox

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:41:10 PM

Prime-Ex announces that minimum threshold has been reached! Congrats to the Prime-Ex Team!

I really like the fireworks thing. Good job!

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

Prime-Ex announces that minimum threshold has been reached! Congrats to the Prime-Ex Team!

I really like the fireworks thing. Good job!

A such a great announcement!

They shared that in their twitter account as well! So soft cap is already reached. A very good progress already now.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:22:55 PM

The pre-ico of this real estate project is going well. Over 2 million collected. It's a figure no one expects. If it goes with this speed, the bounty also brings nice. It's good idea to join the blog or something. According to what the founders say, the crypto would not be interested in the money, but the ones who made / invested from outside. I hope there will be good places for the project.
emmybd

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:28:55 PM

Prime-Ex has sold over 2.5 million PEX-Tokens! I think it is a great achievement. Well done Prime-Ex Perpetual team.

kerberox

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:36:12 PM

Prime-Ex has sold over 2.5 million PEX-Tokens! I think it is a great achievement. Well done Prime-Ex Perpetual team.

Indeed! Way to go Prime-Ex Perpetual!

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:02:16 PM

Thank you.  We are excited to continue our journey.  Thanks to all involved that have contributed to our initial success!
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:37:04 PM

Yes ofcourse DeX is a good starting point, I have no problem with it, I was just curious as to i they plan to be on any other exchanges in the near future. This would increase the volume of the trades

emmybd

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

Only 24hrs left before Prime-Ex's Pre-Sale closes! Make sure you check its website to learn how you can participate. Visit:
http://Prime-Ex.com

deesonarnibal

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:26:53 PM

Hi guys. I'm basically new to crypto investments, especially in ICO. I'm curious how much am I expecting to earn if I invest 5grand on this? Is it 80% gain every year?
EllaPonchik

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:02:14 PM

Your careful approach is very inspiring. You do not give empty guarantees, as not done many projects say. It's nice to support the project that is responsible for yourself words Smiley
EllaPonchik

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:08:15 PM

Thanks for the explanation. It is really very convenient to have access to a personal exchange) I believe that the internal exchange provides additional confidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: