Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin dies does altcoin die?  (Read 17259 times)
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

I can not to predict it now but I think bitcoin is the center of crypto and when bitcoin dies then crypto will completely stop moving and that means it will die. this is my only prediction

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

if the bitcoin is dead then there will be its replacement, because I think crypto money will not go extinct. maybe etheureum that will replace bitcoin because ethereum also has a lot of its users.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

Bitcoin is very important currency in cryptoworld but i think that if bitcoin dies altcoins will drop for a while but will not die. People still want to use and buy altcoins.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

Altcoin doesn't die just because bitcoin die, altcoin have their own life and they have their own blockchain to rely on and their pair in the market is not only bitcoin but also USDT and other type of altcoins so it is not a problem for the altcoins if bitcoin dies because they can still rely on the other things rather than bitcoin.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:47:39 AM

Perhaps, the Crypto market is now resonant. Once the BTC price drops, other pennies will follow. But there are also some pennies going upstream, but they occupy little in the market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Edu martin

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:54:22 AM

In my own opinion, if bitcoin dies, altcoin would probably die too because bitcoin and altcoin has a big connection to each other that there prices are almost connected in their exchanges from altcoin to bitcoin. Bitcoin die when no internet without electricity
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:58:09 AM

Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
your opinion is highly appreciated. Smiley
May be others altcoins depend on bitcoin. So it is highly possible to die others altcoins if bitcoin will die anyway.
But i don't think so.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:06:13 AM

i dont think altcoins will die after bitcoin die, because altcoins doesnt related to bitcoin and they are born more advance to replace bitcoin, so if bitcoin die, altcoins price may drop, and our cryptocurrency market will be a chaos.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

Bitcoin is not directly related to the altcoyne. This means that if bitcoin ceases to exist this does not mean that the altcoyins cease to exist automatically, and vice versa. However, they are types of digital currency and therefore are largely related. As a rule, a decrease in the rate of bitcoin leads to a decrease in the rate of altcoyins.
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

Bitcoin is a very popular crypto coin today, we know that Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future but I imagine if Bitcoin die, whether there will be hope for the future of altcoin? because most altcoin exchanges are to bitcoins
[/quote If bitcoin dies maybe altcoin will not because they are not related to each other.  Altcoin's have their on blockchain system. But if the problem is totally banned by the government or by the whole country around the world, maybe thats the time that all the coin will be vanish at the market. In other way all the coin will die.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

I do not expect Bitcoin to die. I am sure of the many existing Altcoin, they delivered many who try to match Bitcoin. so they show much progress and improvement on their coins. so I see it when Bitcoin dies, not necessarily Altcoin will die.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

i think, if bitcoin die the other crypto will replace it. the most loved crypto, the most anything will be the number one maybe.
the price can be pump slowly by some party. but im not sure bitcoin will die. i want it to life as long as the cryptocurrent life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

Yeah surely all altcoin could be die, but I believe that there would be an existing coins that could replace bitcoin and maybe more powerful and better. Crypto won't die that easy.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2408

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:36:51 AM

If Bitcoin dies then probably it would mean that the whole blockchain technology and crypto world failed, they will be considered just as a wrong invention.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

If bitcoin dies then all other altcoins will also die, you see that bitcoins are the first crypto currency in the crypto market and all other altcoins are just a copy of bitcoins with an updated version of bitcoins, bitcoins started in 2009 its been 9 years so people trust bitcoins and if it fails who will trust on altcoins and who is going to invest in it, because every day new altcoins are entering the crypto market which makes it difficult to choose which is better as there are more than 1000s of other altcoins in the crypto market so far.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

Bitcoin can hardly die now because its support communities is very many, more investors still use bitcoin as their main income, so if bitcoin die, the commnunities will have to change their invesments into altcoins, however i think the shock after bitcoin die will very huge altcoins will drop too that will take a very long time for altcoins to rise again.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

Any coin or token can function completely independently, without support and interaction with other types of crypto currency. Therefore, if bitcoin for some unbelievable reasons suddenly disappears, this should not affect the existence of other crypto currency.

On the contrary, we need to get rid of the dependence of crypto currency on bitcoin. It is very not normal if bitcoin falls in price for any reasons and all the other digital coins also fall in price, as we see now.
Princessjilian

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:29:03 AM

If bitcoin dies does altcoin die, it depends to the reason why bitcoins died. If bitcoin dies because it doesnot have much investors, altcoins will be affected but it wont lead them to die. Instead it can help one of the altcoins to rise like a bitcoin.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

Perhaps, the Crypto market is now resonant. Once the BTC price drops, other pennies will follow. But there are also some pennies going upstream, but they occupy little in the market.

You're right, sometimes this kind of situation happens most of the tme but that doesn't mean that all of the coins can be affected it depends upon the market because some of the coins becomes high the value.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
Merited by Artifex (5)

Bitcoin is the busiest cryptocurrency. I don't even know what would kill him without hurting the rest of the altons. Although if to consider in more detail. The coin is alive as long as the project is alive. Therefore, all at once can be killed only by prohibiting cryptocurrency. And then this ban can be circumvented by assigning them for example the status of "electronic shares". Or subscription of the paper. But a lot of things.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: