Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RentalStarter - A Midwest Real Estate Investment Company  (Read 120177 times)
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:24:15 PM

Price is going up! Looks like it's sitting at an all time high of 0.033BTC!

Interesting that the price of RentalStarter is going up despite the BTC rising against the USD, which would tend to push the share price downward.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Branny (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 02:02:48 AM

Price is going up! Looks like it's sitting at an all time high of 0.033BTC!

Interesting that the price of RentalStarter is going up despite the BTC rising against the USD, which would tend to push the share price downward.

It should, but hasn't Smiley
Branny (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:29:23 PM

New photos have been uploaded and sent via the newsletter.

If you are not a subscriber to the newsletter, please make sure you've signed up with your public address and gone through the client signing process. We are attempting to take a vote on an important issue over the next week.
OneBTCJay

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 10:29:29 PM

If you are not a subscriber to the newsletter, please make sure you've signed up with your public address and gone through the client signing process. We are attempting to take a vote on an important issue over the next week.

Could you post how to do this for those who haven't done it yet? Thanks
Branny (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 01:22:55 AM

Could you post how to do this for those who haven't done it yet? Thanks

Email me at brandonschlichter@gmail.com using a bitcoin-client signed message. I'll put you on the list.
Branny (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:08:35 PM

Bitfunder has now released the new 15,000 shares to my account, so we may now issue the shares to current shareholders.

Shares are only valid for CURRENT INVESTORS! I have downloaded the asset list as of this time, max stock purchase will only be valid for current investors.

To purchase your shares, do the following.

Send a SIGNED message to brandonschlichter@gmail.com with your bitfunder public address as well as your bitfunder USER NAME.

The cost for shares is .03btc per share, at a rate of 1:10 for shares you currently own. You can also purchase 1:20 for shares at a rate of .0325btc.

Please send payment to my bitcoin address at - 13BzKgx6tfXHwWhvm7LoqyDLuSt4sify2o
After the share offering is done, I will be notifying all investors of the time I will release the remainder to the market, if there are shares after the preferential stock offering.

If you have questions, please let me know!
VJain

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 09:17:41 PM

The cost for shares is .03btc per share, at a rate of 1:10 for shares you currently own. You can also purchase 1:20 for shares at a rate of .0325btc.

Please send payment to my bitcoin address at - 13BzKgx6tfXHwWhvm7LoqyDLuSt4sify2o
After the share offering is done, I will be notifying all investors of the time I will release the remainder to the market, if there are shares after the preferential stock offering.

If any shares make it to the open market, what will the price be? Current market rate (ie 7 day high, last buy)?

Thanks,
VJ

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).
bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:24:09 PM

Bitfunder has now released the new 15,000 shares to my account, so we may now issue the shares to current shareholders.

Shares are only valid for CURRENT INVESTORS! I have downloaded the asset list as of this time, max stock purchase will only be valid for current investors.

Send a SIGNED message to brandonschlichter@gmail.com with your bitfunder public address as well as your bitfunder USER NAME.

What is the deadline after which you will release the shares to the market?
Branny (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:05:02 AM

If any shares make it to the open market, what will the price be? Current market rate (ie 7 day high, last buy)?

Thanks,
VJ

max of 10k shares @ .03 and max of 5k shares at .0325
Branny (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:05:35 AM

What is the deadline after which you will release the shares to the market?

I will release them some time after Monday. All current investors will be sent an email with the exact time of release
Branny (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:43:33 PM

Just released additional shares. Get them while they're hot!

7day high/low has ranged from about .028 to .038.

The shares are at .03 and .0325 and will directly go towards financing new properties.
Branny (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 06:14:26 PM

Update posted on BitFunder and the first page of this thread concerning September developments.
FWGR

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:55:17 PM

In lieu of the news that Bitfunder will close their doors to US customers, do you have any plans to list shares elsewhere, such as Havelock?
Branny (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:15:53 PM

In lieu of the news that Bitfunder will close their doors to US customers, do you have any plans to list shares elsewhere, such as Havelock?

Not sure what direction will be the best. As it stands now, I'm willing to bet money that havelock will have to do the same thing that BF is doing.

I'm sure that no one wants to hear it , but my best response is "Wait and see" and we'll then make a decision.

I don't think dividends are locked out from BF , and I don't see what's going to prevent us from doing a relatively decent dividend this month due to Logan getting a rental deposit.
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:24:49 PM

Would it be possible to do direct shares without using an exchange (like what Asicminer does)?

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Branny (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:29:25 PM

Would it be possible to do direct shares without using an exchange (like what Asicminer does)?

I sent out a email concerning it, and in short the answer is yes.  I just need to find out what's legal and what is not. A great deal of it would depend on whether or not you're located in the US or not.
Branny (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 12:20:56 AM

I sent out a email concerning it, and in short the answer is yes.  I just need to find out what's legal and what is not. A great deal of it would depend on whether or not you're located in the US or not.

Seems like a good time to be leaving the US.

Thankfully, RentalStarter isn't based in the US Smiley
FWGR

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 12:26:44 AM

I sent out a email concerning it, and in short the answer is yes.  I just need to find out what's legal and what is not. A great deal of it would depend on whether or not you're located in the US or not.

So will Hong Kong law be the determining factor in facilitating US investors or would US law still cause problems?  Or were you referring to Bitfunder stipulations when you made a comment earlier saying that you may or may not be able to continue servicing US customers?  

If the law in Hong Kong allowed you to do so, but Bitfunder said that they would not accept you if you did, would you consider a move to a freer exchange or convert to a direct share format?
Branny (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 01:15:39 AM

I sent out a email concerning it, and in short the answer is yes.  I just need to find out what's legal and what is not. A great deal of it would depend on whether or not you're located in the US or not.

So will Hong Kong law be the determining factor in facilitating US investors or would US law still cause problems?  Or were you referring to Bitfunder stipulations when you made a comment earlier saying that you may or may not be able to continue servicing US customers?  

If the law in Hong Kong allowed you to do so, but Bitfunder said that they would not accept you if you did, would you consider a move to a freer exchange or convert to a direct share format?

I'll consider either depending on what I can find out concerning laws. In the past month we have retained legal advice from attournies in both HK and the US.
FWGR

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 01:18:59 AM

Thanks for the quick response.  I'll keep an eye out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: