Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RentalStarter - A Midwest Real Estate Investment Company  (Read 120175 times)
IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:53:07 PM

Or it could have been caused by me buying more shares today.  Which is what happened.

That is how it happened, I was trying to explain why it happened.

Nah.  flip the bitcoin price upside-down (invert), line up the time, and you'll see that correlation between RENT price and the price of Bitcoin is statistically insignificant.  tempestb didn't buy because he thinks Bitcoin price is going to crash, he bought ...I guess because he likes to lose money.
You don't think bitcoin is tanking, do you, tempestb?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:59:00 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 02:14:58 AM by IPO Magic

Or it could have been caused by me buying more shares today.  Which is what happened.

With sideshows now a thing of the past, Bitcoin Securities is the last bastion of freakish human anomalies and macabre curiosities.  And while one had to pay for the privileged of viewing the sideshow attractions, here the attractions pay to be on display.

My sincere thanks, tempestb.  Whatever you have lost today was well worth it.
At least for me.

*Protip: buy through 285/285 @0.00539, it would totally take off!  Can't prime a pump by buying one share ata time.   
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:15:27 PM

If Havelock can make a csv file with "date,RENT_price" available I can make a neat chart to analyse USD/BTC vs BTC/RENT.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:54:36 AM

If Havelock can make a csv file with "date,RENT_price" available I can make a neat chart to analyse USD/BTC vs BTC/RENT.

I wish you goodluck with that, not sure havelock can afford the customer service personal to get that information to you after last months performance, 165BTC expenses  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In all seriousness, that would be a pretty good chart
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:01:51 AM

More annoying/difficult than a simple xls pull from Havelock alone, but you can pull trade data using the API from Havelock and the Coindesk index for this.
pummle

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Bleating sense into the world

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:09:26 PM

More annoying/difficult than a simple xls pull from Havelock alone, but you can pull trade data using the API from Havelock and the Coindesk index for this.

sorry if this is going a bit off-topic, is the api from havelock documented somewhere?

Trade bitcoin stocks, funds, and futures with the MPEx broker: CoinBR.com

The best place for bitcoin betting: BitBet.us
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:36:59 PM

Here's the chart, using Photoshop and 15 minutes of my time.

Here's how it was made:

1.  Grab Havelock chart (first frame)
2.  Superimpose BTC price chart for the same time period, (thanks Bitcoincharts Smiley) so that dates line up (second frame)
3.  Clean up useless stuff like volume, adjust v-scale, align vertically (third frame)
4.  Invert the BTC price chart, keeping the origin at IPO price (fourth frame)
5.  Orange bands are initial and second public offering--to be ignored since RENT price is locked (fifth and longest frame)*

If RENT price reflected BTC price, the two lines (inverted BTC and RENT) would be identical.

*The problem with the chart (other than Havelock's chart making it look as if the POs ended ~ a week too soon) is, once the irrelevant data is discounted (2 months' worth), there's not enough here to to make a call.  Other than RENT price decoupling from btc price in June Sad

infested999

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:56:45 PM

sorry if this is going a bit off-topic, is the api from havelock documented somewhere?

I didn't know there was one because there were no options to download a csv on the website. I found they have an API available here: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/apidoc.php

This quite a work of an API only allowed 300 requests per 600 seconds and doesn't have a price@date function. I could scrub the trade history once per hour as far back as it goes.

In addition to that, it doesn't work:

Code:
$ curl --data "cmd=trades&symbol=RENT&dtstart='2014-07-01 23:00:00'&dtend='2014-07-20 23:00:00'" https://www.havelockinvestments.com/api/index.php
{"status":"ok","trades":[],"apirate":"1"}

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:26:11 PM

^Works 4 me Undecided

infested999

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:36:14 PM

^Works 4 me Undecided

Yup, if I remove the dtstart and dtend it gives me all the trades ever made. It seems they changed a feature in their API and never updated the documentation. I will start making charts now.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
infested999

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:17:10 PM

Here is a graph of the RENT price on Havelock:
https://i.imgur.com/IJA96mK.png

Here is the BitstampUSD price of Bitcoin for the same time period:
https://i.imgur.com/pyKpeqK.png

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:26:39 PM

Here is a graph of the RENT price on Havelock:
https://i.imgur.com/IJA96mK.png

Here is the BitstampUSD price of Bitcoin for the same time period:
https://i.imgur.com/pyKpeqK.png

Interesting.  Is it possible to show only the large trades (say, larger than 10 shares) on the rental price chart since a trade of 1 share will show up on the graph as a high/low spike but really doesn't effect the price.
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:53:30 PM

^i can post a CSV of [date, price, number_of_shares] if you want, but the candles/volume in my gif give you a better guesstimate.

And here's the two charts combined, with BTC price movement inverted (click for bigger pic):

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:14:37 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 05:01:14 PM by Gleb Gamow

you guys do know he is holding some of these properties in his own name right? So if anything happens tenent sues he loses the property, RULE #1 in real estate investing protect your ASSets. I got a message and a payment from a noob to do some digging so more info to come. Might take a while the county this security operates in must be bumfuck egypt there records systems sucks donkey balls and I am having to do everything by runner.

Guess paintball equipment sales is high on the list as well
   FURY PAINTBALL SUPPLY, LTD.   04/24/2003  Changed name to YOUR NEW HOME LLC.  Status ACTIVE:

Bigger pockets link
http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/schockergd

I currently hold two rental properties. One is in the final stages of being rehabbed and the other is done, waiting to be filled by a tenant.

I just applied for a refinance mortgage for the two properties and was denied due to having insufficient income to support the loan.

Personal income is ~$40k/yr <---------- This is low for a decent real estate agent
Rental income on these two will be $1675/mo
A good deal of cash reserves

FICO ~640

ARV of both properties is ~$160k , looking for $100k in refinance (62.5% LTV).

I'm waiting on the 'official' denial letter but did get a call from the branch manager stating that I was denied. I'll be looking at what all is on my credit report and if there's some loan/property in my name I'm not aware about, as I should have very, very little tied to my name in terms of monthly expenses/loans.

This is means he is holding properties in his own name using his own credit profile. You decide how you feel about that.
He could not obtain financing on his personal credit thus turned to the bitcoin community, nothing wrong with that. But checking his post on Bigger Pockets looks like he had failed at every other type of fund raising he had tried.

Property bought or sold between 6/1/13 and 7/10/14
Having problems finding any of the properties he has listed

Search of street name "logan" with no hits on his company or name.
http://pickaway.iviewauditor.com/Results.aspx?SearchType=Address&Criteria1=&Criteria2=&Criteria3=logan

We've been over this at least once (More likely twice in the thread). None of the properties are held in my name, they're all under the LLC's umbrella. W. Mill and E. Mill both had to be purchased in my name as a investor rather than the company. On the totem pole of purchaster types, investing entities are the lowest (NPO>Owner-Occ>Private investor>corporate investor). The properties were quit-claimed back I think in March I think since I was able to pay one filing fee, one title search and have both properties transfered to the LLC for the same fee.

At one time, aged entities (LLCs and S-Corps) were worth a mint due to automatic commercial underwriting giving aged entities priority. Back in '06-08 you could get almost an automatic $50k-$100k worth of financing if your business was old. It was so popular that entity brokers were selling 5-10 year old LLCs for $1,000-$2,000 with absolutely no history. I made the choice to pay the $50-$75 conversion fee to rename & reorient the company from my brother and I's old paintball LLC to the real estate related one. Because of this on bank documents the entity shows as a 13 year old one and not as a 5 or 1 year entity. If we ever get back to the situation where commercial loans are being automatically underwritten, it's going to be well worth it.

As I said above, all 8 properties are in the LLC name, the auditor's department has a very slow database when it comes to updating the public side. If you look at the actual addresses it shows the current updated tax biling address, the recorder also shows much more current data.

With regards to my personal income - The average US real estate agent makes $52k/yr. The average home sales price in the US is right around $200,000. Our town has a median sales price of $105,000. So, based on your assumption I really should be making only about $25k/yr. I have almost entirely phased out my real estate sales to pursue RS full time, so that certainly hasn't helped my personal income too much.

I find something alarming here, maybe branny can clear it up.

Why can I not find any of your properties listed in your name or your business name? When I pulled you background report is says you own 4 properties, something we should know about?

http://www.midohiorentalhomes.com/future-rentals/

Has some other guys sign out in the yard? and you are renting it out?

Edit: I was asked by the person who requested the report to stop until branny answers some questions.

The question that is killing me is who owns the properties? This is kinda a big issue as I myself own a 16 plex apartment building in the D.C area and know a bit about real estate investing. When I buy properties I put them in a trust, NEVER EVER EVER in my own name. 1 Lawsuit and all your properties and investors properties are gone, like lets say you get in a car accident the people sue you and now you lost all those properties to some ambulance chasing lawyer.

When we get our properties in-contract, I've been putting them up on our public website in order to build interest. Rentals are still in phenominal demand and I want to build our website and FB page's traffic. So far, only one of our propreties has been rented via 'traditional advertising (paper) and the rest were online. In the case of Walnut & E. Mill street, because of  the way I advertise we were paid in FULL for 1 month's rent and deposit 2 weeks before the properties were renovated. I'd much rather be in a position of getting early applicants than waiting 1, 2, 5 weeks after the rehab is done to find a renter.

Part of the reason I don't post the ownership information online is because one simple search relating to the US LLC will now show this thread and the screen names of the investors in this thread. Tenants could do it, laywers could do it in the case of a suit.

The thing about liability is that there *should* be multiple layers. In our case the first line of defense is insurance - We have a total of $12,000,000 worth of insurance on our properites all together. On top of this we are adding another $2,000,000-$5,000,000 umbrella policy to the LLC itself to build a second line of defense. The third line of defense is the fact that we're under a LLC, if we get sued *normally* the LLC is only sued and not the owners (me) since our operating agreement only shows the HK LTD as a minor stakeholder in the business. The 4th line would be me in a catastrophic event, 5th line would be the HK LTD. All of these layers of protection are to avoid any connection between a property sitting at XXXXX and you guys. If you TRULY want to start digging up the addresses and who lives there, my concern is that you're all opening yourself up to some liability.

As far a background report, i'm not sure what report you're talking about. My name is on 2 properties I purchased with my brother in 2007, I've been pretty clear about these in the past and even more so on our IRC channel. The other 2 might be E. Mill and W. Mill that were temporarily held in my name while they were quit-claimed over to the LLC because it saved us something like $5,000 on their purchase price.

I find something alarming here, maybe branny can clear it up.

Why can I not find any of your properties listed in your name or your business name? When I pulled you background report is says you own 4 properties, something we should know about?

What Branny owns is his affair.

Properties owned by his company are the business of his company, Investors can request information in the normal way.

Why are you asking it like this in such a public forum?  Most reasonable people would ask quietly and then maybe go public if there is an issue.  I feel comments like "I find something alarming here" imply you have an agenda.  

Are you an existing investor or someone trying to pick holes in something which is starting to be a success?

I think Branny is away for a few days so you will probably have to wait a while for an answer assuming he can be bothered to tell you.  In the other hand you could go and check the records directly in Circleville.

Andy

I am just doing what I got paid to do Smiley, I research and pull info.... SO I DID PULL THE CIRCLEVILLE RECORDS if you can read. Think this is kinda important info for him to address and might be of future interest to any investor.
I could have went about it in a way more disruptive way believe me. You should have just let him respond, its not your choice to decided the question I can or can not ask.  In so many words Andy I am telling you to eat a big bag of dicks  Wink if you could not tell. Let me do what the kind person paid me to do, ask questions and find out answers.

We own properties in 2 different towns in Ohio, both in different counties. Both counties run on the same outdated auditor system. The recorderer system is much more current, and if you couldn't find any properites in my name it means you only searched the Auditor's outdated system and didn't pull from Realist or the recorder's office in any county.

Additionally - MOST of the deeds/current auditor records/addresses/more in-depth information has been provided to the top shareholders of the company. I do my best to be extraordinarily clear with them via chat, skype and IRC, however since Google craws & caches this thread on a hourly basis, I try to avoid additional information on here.

You do realize that no matter how hard to try to not have the information published so that your tenants don't see any relevant information, all that is now thrown outta the window due to going this BTC thingie route, don't you? I'm not trying to be an ass here, but every property you currently have in your portfolio, I now know each and every address, as do others I'm sure/hope for your investors sake. Any one of us can now publish all the information you're trying to keep close to your chest, as I've already stated.

It sure does seem odd to have this entity attached to some Hong Kong outfit and mask the Whois of http://www.midohiorentalhomes.com/ while other aspects (not all) of you and your bother's entities are readily available, albeit I've uncovered multi-personalities of your two.

To me, this ain't passing the smell test especially since it's attached to Havelock.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:13:27 PM

Here's the chart, using Photoshop and 15 minutes of my time.

Here's how it was made:

1.  Grab Havelock chart (first frame)
2.  Superimpose BTC price chart for the same time period, (thanks Bitcoincharts Smiley) so that dates line up (second frame)
3.  Clean up useless stuff like volume, adjust v-scale, align vertically (third frame)
4.  Invert the BTC price chart, keeping the origin at IPO price (fourth frame)
5.  Orange bands are initial and second public offering--to be ignored since RENT price is locked (fifth and longest frame)*

If RENT price reflected BTC price, the two lines (inverted BTC and RENT) would be identical.

*The problem with the chart (other than Havelock's chart making it look as if the POs ended ~ a week too soon) is, once the irrelevant data is discounted (2 months' worth), there's not enough here to to make a call.  Other than RENT price decoupling from btc price in June Sad

Its a growth stock, so a premium is to be expected.  The USD and RENT prices diverged back in June compared to the rest of the non-PO data, showing that RENT was indeed undervalued during this time, but as of now, is back to a hold.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:44:27 PM

Why does a successful real estate agent resort to http://urvbhatt.blogspot.com/2008/06/public-ipl-getiplthoughtscheer.html

Anonymous said...
Hello there, I found your blog just now via google.

Anyways, I was curious if you might be interested in a 3 way link exchange. The result of this
exchange would be more people viewing your blog .

All you need to do is link back to my website http://new-hiphop-songs.com with the anchor text "New Hip Hop Songs"
and send me a email at brandonschlichter@gmail.com with confirmation.

Once I get this, I'll link to your blog from another one of my websites. This will benefit both our websites,
and avoid any penalties from a link exchange. I don't mean to spam you or anything, however I was unable to find the webmaster
or admin email address.

By the way, I love your blog!

FEBRUARY 11, 2010 AT 12:06 AM

And, why do Benny and Banny use the same address?

http://whois.domaintools.com/buyahash.com

Domain Name: BUYAHASH.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1793196042_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2013-04-11 22:22:40Z
Creation Date: 2013-04-12 06:22:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-04-11 22:22:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: BEN SCHLICHTER
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 19193 GREIST ROAD
Registrant City: STOUTSVILLE
Registrant State/Province: OH
Registrant Postal Code: 43154
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7404121856
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.5555555555
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:

http://bgp.he.net/dns/thewavesinger.com#_whois

Domain Name: THEWAVESINGER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1682337954_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2013-10-07 08:25:40
Creation Date: 2011-10-15 17:02:32
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-10-15 17:02:32
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Brandon Schlichter
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 19193 Greist road
Registrant City: stoutsville
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.7405711606
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: brandon@realestatecircleville.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Brandon Schlichter
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 19193 Greist road
Admin City: stoutsville
Admin State/Province: OH
Admin Postal Code: 43154
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.7405711606
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: brandon@realestatecircleville.com

Here we have two entities seeking millions in funding, but when questions are asked, those asking are considered trolls and treads are locked to be restarted as self-moderated ones.

To top it off, if you visit the below address found on https://buyahash.com/contact-us/ you'll find yourself in a candle shop...

BuyAHash

106 West Main Street

Circleville, Ohio, 43113

740-601-9922

The candle shop is registered here: http://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=tarascountryhomecandles.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=nNaSKlffF1r0bcchBdoM3QSPpqK0Y4bnRWh3fm0fCEwnlqdNSN2p+T4CX99ZkXPlX2FYVJdxogvQZv23wqrbQw%3d%3d

Registrant Name: BEN SCHLICHTER
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 19193 GREIST ROAD
Registrant City: STOUTSVILLE
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7404121856

And the phone number above goes to...wait for it...here: https://www.facebook.com/MidOhioRentals/posts/658199324200579

Of which there is no affiliations between buyahash and Rental Starter, both having offices in Hong Kong to conduct honest-to-goodness businesses in Ohio offering up shares to fellow bitcoiners so that everybody can enjoy a piece of the proverbial pie. Hell, the only think missing in this equation is listing them on Havelock which in located in Panama whose claim to fame is Danny Brewster... Oh, wait...
Branny (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:52:04 PM

Is this 6 or 7 shill accounts?

I'm losing track.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:54:00 PM

Is this 6 or 7 shill accounts?

I'm losing track.

I think you got me mixed up with somebody else. I suggest you get in front of this issue oppose to simply labeling posters as shills.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:06:02 PM

Ben owns a couple of rentals, outside of that he really isn't involved in real estate.

Art is a 3rd cousin of ours, we have never met him and he does not, nor has ever lived in Circleville (He's from Washington Court House).

I was kind of the one that introduced Ben to Bitcoin, he then in turn introduced me to the funding side of things.

I have never met Art Schlichter in my life. We share an unfortunate last name, and a very vague relationship (3rd cousin, I believe).

As for the rest of your post(s), I am unsure what it has to do with me. I own one apartment - the one I live in with my wife and child. The vast majority of your post involves my brother. I am not involved in RentalStarter in any capacity.

Otherwise, feel free to dig up whatever you like on me. I am glad to answer whatever questions you have of me...

...but do it before we lock this thread and start a self-moderated one to fend off you trolls, thus allowing us to control the conversation till we, too, get our Brewster Millions, hence locking your sorry asses out.

Branny (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:12:14 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 08:22:53 PM by Branny

Ben owns an apartment complex, I did him a favor and posted the vacancy on our facebook page.

If you were honest about it and showed the post threading correctly you would have seen that when I posted his contact details, it was in response to a query about his apartment unit being vacant.

As for the addresses - Both of us have registered at some time in the past whois data to a common address (Our parent's house). In most cases the whois data just carried over to new websites because we weren't paying attention to how it propagated. We (RS) have moved to the POB to try and solve any mail mixing issues, but it's never really been any sort of case, except when one guy with half a dozen (or more accounts) starts complaining about it.

As for the website posting - I've hired multiple advertising firms in the past to promote various websites I've owned. Some of them spammed blogs, and in those cases I can't easily recall whatever comments they posted. Be honest about your whois data search, if you did much work you'd find that I've had hundreds of domains registered to myself, using many different combinations of addresses, some of which have overlapped Ben's due to how godaddy uses their whois data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: