Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RentalStarter - A Midwest Real Estate Investment Company  (Read 120177 times)
Draino

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:23:47 AM

How unexpected Cheesy

you have successfully bored the entire internet

congratulations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Branny (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:01:20 AM

I'm so confused with all the poorly worded accusations and posting of personal information of individuals I am not, nor have ever been connected to.

So, this will be the very last explaination out of anything not relating closely to rentalstarter or the rental business.

Houses4Bitcoin was registered via namechepa.com - With all domains that they offer they do not share whois data with the general public. Instead they use a generic registrant for all the contact information. Should a DCMA or similar complaint be filed, it gets forwarded to the registrant.

As far as servers/IPs/Hosts go - I use multiple services as well as load-balancers like cloudflare to put a intermediary between the registar and my servers to keep floods away. If there's multiple websites showing up, there's a great chance they're not mine.

I have no clue about real estate in Centerville, i've been there once to a concert. Once again you've proven that you really have no clue what you're talking about, making baseless accusations based on your own insane theories.

This is no different than talking to someone about underground lizzard bases and goverment teleporters to Zeta Reticulii III and IV. I have tried to answer everything to the best of my ability AND WHEN I DO IT nothing changes, the accusations continue coming and they continue to get stupider.

So far not a single thread poster has not proven any financial fraud, few if any poor decisions on my part, and no threats to shareholder equity outside of their own schemes of discrediting the business.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:19:25 PM

Since you're addressing everyone and no one in particular, I'll give you a question which should be easy for you to dispatch:

1.  Provide a copy of Full Power Asia Investment Ltd, similar to your brother's,
here:  https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQY05JZm1MSVNFaEk/edit
and here:  https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQUWlhd2lTcm1NMWM/edit

...and then I'll show you a neat trick Smiley

We on?

I'm willing to show you not only that you are committing "financial fraud," but the extent of said fraud.
Branny (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:24:53 PM

"I'm going to protect your shareholders by bringing allegations against you that threaten to take all their money away and give it to a 3-letter government agency."

What a neat trick!

Let's go down the rabbit hole.

You guys complain to the SEC and some other government agency, and I get fined $15,000 for the sale of unlicensed securities. Now, my atty says that we're doing things the right way, but let's give you guys the benefit of doubt.

Who does that money come from? It would be alleged against the US based LLC, which is funded with......shareholder money. So, what you propose to do is take $15,000 directly from the shareholders by bringing allegations against the company.

Let's say somehow there's a bigger fine, say $500k.

That's enough to take the company down, sure. So what happens in those kinds of suits normally? Well, it ends up mostly in the pockets of those government agencies intended to protect the general public.

So, once again, not I , but you will have been the one to take money from shareholders. 

So, in the best interest of the shareholders, it would be that I do not answer any more questions on this thread. If my shareholder base wants me to release information, that's up to them. But at this point YOU are the biggest threat to them, not me by any means.
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:57:15 PM

"I'm going to protect your shareholders by bringing allegations against you that threaten to take all their money away and give it to a 3-letter government agency."

No.
You are protecting no one but yourself.
Your shareholders have invested in a fictitious HK entity.  They have no legal recourse when you finally chose to say "OKTHXBI" and stop doling out their "dividends."
At that point the only thing left for your marks investors would be to deal with a TLA.

What a neat trick!

Glad someone appreciate it.

You guys complain to the SEC and some other government agency, and I get fined $15,000 for the sale of unlicensed securities. Now, my atty says that we're doing things the right way, but let's give you guys the benefit of doubt.

First, learn some manners.  I am not "you guys," and I only speak for myself.
But LOOOOOOlll at the $15k fine, you silly muppet.  If it was only that easy, every midwestern hick would issue securities, raise millions, pay the 15K fine and spend the rest of his life farting through silk.  You're either far more naive than I thought, or you're [rather ineptly] bluffing.

Who does that money come from? It would be alleged against the US based LLC, which is funded with......shareholder money. So, what you propose to do is take $15,000 directly from the shareholders by bringing allegations against the company.

Branny, you can not make claims to legality--the very thing that got my attention--and then tell me it's your "investors" who will suffer when you get owned.  You are defrauding Uncle Sam, and his minions don't take kindly to such antics.
Were you honest with your shareholders by stating "what I'm doing is criminal at both state and federal level, a random Anon from the intertubes could report me and you'll lose all of your investings," we wouldn't be having this conversation.  If your "investors" lose money, it's primarily YOUR fault, and partially theirs.
For being too stupid to understand that THEY are Teh Man you're sticking it to, not Uncle Sam.

Lol, when you start out doin' crimez, make sure you're good enough.  I have no beef with criminals, only the goofy, inept, halfhearted scammers like you.
It's not your morals that I object to, my greedy Christian friend, but your incompetence.  You are the very reason for today's draconian regulations.
Don't care what you do, but stop sucking so much.
Get good.

*If you just left well enough alone, I'm not in the habit of kicking over shit just to smell the stink.  But no, you are ramping it up, issuing more public offerings, soliciting 14% loans, bringing your frickin' brother here to rinse and repeat.  This is not a rest home for failed interwebs scammers, this is not a charity ward.
I can't do shit for your "investors"--you already got their coin.
But I will not let you shit up Bitcoin by fleecing more rubes.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:11:14 PM

Not like I give to shits either way what happens as I have no vested interest in this, but you know the OH real estate commission would revoke your license as well right? So that would kill your lively hood so I would tread lightly before telling someone to call the SEC, cause it only cost 15k.

Branny (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:31:54 PM

No.
Your shareholders have invested in a fictitious HK entity.  They have no legal recourse when you finally chose to say "OKTHXBI" and stop doling out their "dividends."
At that point the only thing left for your marks investors would be to deal with a TLA.

What a neat trick!

But LOOOOOOlll at the $15k fine, you silly muppet.  If it was only that easy, every midwestern hick would issue securities, raise millions, pay the 15K fine and spend the rest of his life farting through silk.  You're either far more naive than I thought, or you're [rather ineptly] bluffing.

Branny, you can not make claims to legality--the very thing that got my attention--and then tell me it's your "investors" who will suffer when you get owned.  You are defrauding Uncle Sam, and his minions don't take kindly to such antics.
Were you honest with your shareholders by stating "what I'm doing is criminal at both state and federal level, a random Anon from the intertubes could report me and you'll lose all of your investings," we wouldn't be having this conversation.  If your "investors" lose money, it's primarily YOUR fault, and partially theirs.
For being too stupid to understand that THEY are Teh Man you're sticking it to, not Uncle Sam.

Lol, when you start out doin' crimez, make sure you're good enough.  I have no beef with criminals, only the goofy, inept, halfhearted scammers like you.
It's not your morals that I object to, my greedy Christian friend, but your incompetence.  You are the very reason for today's draconian regulations.
Get good.

*If you just left well enough alone, I'm not in the habit of kicking over shit just to smell the stink.  But no, you are ramping it up, issuing more public offerings, soliciting 14% loans, bringing your frickin' brother here to rinse and repeat.  This is not a rest home for failed interwebs scammers, this is not a charity ward.

Will it settle it if I don't ask for another dime? We already decided a month ago we would no longer issue any equity funding. Furthermore if it settles all these problems I won't work on any loans either like btcjam and such. I'm willing to commit to it if it finally settles outstanding issues.

Additionally our corporate structure as-per the attorneys I've consulted with, put on retainer and the like have stated to me that we are legal in Ohio and federally. What you're telling me is that you as a un-licensed attorney with no legal experience know more than they do. I don't know why I should trust 'some guy on the internet' over what my legal team is telling me.
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:53:59 PM

No.

What a neat trick!

Get good.

Will it settle it if I don't ask for another dime? We already decided a month ago we would no longer issue any equity funding. Furthermore if it settles all these problems I won't work on any loans either like btcjam and such. I'm willing to commit to it if it finally settles outstanding issues.

Additionally our corporate structure as-per the attorneys I've consulted with, put on retainer and the like have stated to me that we are legal in Ohio and federally. What you're telling me is that you as a un-licensed attorney with no legal experience know more than they do. I don't know why I should trust 'some guy on the internet' over what my legal team is telling me.

Tell your brother to RE-RE-PO his shit using Litecoin, scamcoin, buttcoin, any coin but bitcoin, and this will go away.
I have claimed to be neither a licensed nor an unlicensed attorney, to you I'm Anon.
I don't particularly care who you trust.
Branny (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:03:10 PM

No.

What a neat trick!

Get good.

Tell your brother to RE-RE-PO his shit using Litecoin, scamcoin, buttcoin, any coin but bitcoin, and this will go away.
I have claimed to be neither a licensed nor an unlicensed attorney, to you I'm Anon.

Benny - RE-RE-PO your shit using Litecoin, scamcoin, buttcoin, any coin but bitcoin.

Done, now go away.
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:26:49 PM

You misunderstood me.  I do not want you and your brother infesting Bitcoin.  You've already done your damage, his I feel I could prevent.
To clarify my terms:  My letting you run your scheme is predicated on your brother's delisting HASH.
As soon as that's done, you will be free to treat your "investors" however you wish.  Within reason.
Until then, I'm forced to err on the side of caution and treat you twins as a single entity.  Or, as a minimum, working in consort.
Because

http://20yearbillionaire.com/who-is-the-worlds-richest-man-i-am/
Zigz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:30:34 PM

To clarify my terms:  My letting you run your scheme is predicated on your brother's delisting HASH.

Take your meds son and go for a walk to get some vitamin D. You'll go stir crazy sitting in the dark all the time like that.

You have gone from senseless ranting, on the level of "schizie conspiratard" to now threats and attempting to strong-arm other users.

Go get some help before you get in serious trouble man. I assume you are this way offline as well, it's not normal to act this way or do the things you are doing. I'm serious, if you have not gone to get help from a psychiatrist, you really should.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:21:45 PM

I don't know why I should trust 'some guy on the internet' over what my legal team is telling me.

The Wisdom of Crowds comes to mind, just like the convos found elsewhere concerning a dude with a similar MO seeking advice and sharing experiences: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/177042-building-real-estate-empire-2.html#post2179878

Assuming funding stalls, why not issue more shares at that time?

With your current numbers you're simply ripping off your investors. The returns they're getting is not worth the implied risk. Note: I admire your ability to convince investors that they're making good returns, however let's be honest -- they're not.

Based on your numbers:

$400k raised
$6.1k gross income -- assuming 100% occupancy.

6.1*12 = $73.2k gross annual income

$73.2*.3 = $21.96 going to the investors

assuming expenses of $0, then their return equals $21.96/400 = 5.49%

Seeing as the risk with such an investment is insanely high (30 of the 40 companies went under), a 5.49% return is nowhere close to justified.

Furthermore, when you calculate expenses + income tax, then it's likely your "investors" will get slightly above a 2% return.

With that said, let's calculate your assumed profit for this year:

$73.2*.7 = $51.24k in rental income. Obviously expenses have to be deducted from this, but let's assume you're left with $20k.

On top of that, you now own $450k in assets. $450k * .7 = $315k.

So far this year you've earned $315k + $20k = $335k. Your investors on the other hand have not.

Once again, I admire your hustle.

But, who am I to argue with success when the dude that the above was directed toward purchases houses via paying for them with Bitcoin: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/21tygc/irs_should_give_guidance_on_like_kind_assets_for/cggz62e

Possibly, although thus far I've bought 5 houses via bitcoin and set to close on #6 in a week or so.

Brandon, if for some reason funding ceases via this avenue, this dude on YouTube, also name Brandon, will show you how to earn $8,000 a day via the Google Money System.

Whatever happens, make sure you stay off of John T. Reed's (rhymes with John Kenton Freeman) shit list: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/167067-would-you-interested-real-estate-investment-trust.html#post1912505

I'll have to go through my inherited pile of "Millionaire real estate investor for 0% down" books that I somehow inherited from family members.

When I checked a year or two ago, there were a few prolific REI guys who wrote books who are now in jail. Carleton Sheets was one of them that almost wound up in jail. I know quite a few of his followers did because he essentially was showing people how to lie on FHA documents for 0% down financing on investment homes.

Edit : Several of Robert Allen's followers were also arrested.

Edit 2 : Here's a list of guys that are in jail, arrested or otherwise legal limbo who have been involved in REI books : http://www.johntreed.com/Reedgururating.html

In closing (no pun intended), a blast from the past: http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/schockergd ~~~ http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/48/topics/12654-first-deal-

I wish I had a brother that made $129,905 A Day: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/157349-129-905-day.html

Apologies for not yet linking where the dude above and his brother own a Litecoin Pharm, but that's probably not important.  Roll Eyes
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:38:19 PM

http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/177042-building-real-estate-empire-2.html#post2179878

I find the information here HIGHLY alarming as it lies and other shit that goes along with it. Seasoned real estate investors are commending him on ripping you guys off.

The IPO went live today is also advertising which makes it.... Illegal.

NotLambchop

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:48:59 PM

Ever ask yourself "How much would it cost me, Joe Sixpack, to incorporate in HK and enter the heady world of international finance?"
Right, me neither, but I'll tell you how much it cost Benny and Branny:

Each.  $154.84, each.  Just for the shells.  But hey, you gotta spend money to make money, so perhaps they've sprung for the deluxe package:

"But you gotta know shit, amiright?" you must be saying.  You must, 'cos it's a nice seguay into what I wanna be saying next, which is...

"Hell no, who's got tiem 4 dat?!"

Here's a handy intro http://www.jinetic.com/blog/?p=21 from the very folks who sold Benny and Branny their shells!

I can already hear your next question, "NotLambchop, my cat wants to incorporate in HK, can she?"
Sure!  But only if she's a *trustworthy kitteh*.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:56:08 PM

His intent might not be to defraud everyone but all I am seeing is attempted money grabs on ever forum I have seen thus far, only one he got bites on was.....

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:16:29 PM

His intent might not be to defraud everyone but all I am seeing is attempted money grabs on ever forum I have seen thus far, only one he got bites on was.....

Benjamin and Brandon Schlichter has been seeking investors for their real estate enterprise since 2007, proven via what I've outlined above.

Brandon has shown how you, too, can make $8,000/day via Google, and how his twin brother, Benny, made $129,000 a day via selling apps. Yet, here they are - sans a pot to piss in - seeking investment funding via bitcoins under the guise that they're just a couple good ol' Christian boys from the Heartland here to better the world until, that is, they're called home, leaving their sinful money-hungry investors here on Earth to fend for themselves with their Bitcoin thingie. Praise Jah!

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:46:15 PM

Hot Damn NotALambChop, you are either the cleverest BS'er around or one helluva investigative virturoso with the online research and such.  You have actual proof of any of this?  Particularly the shell corp. packages you cited?  Proof they actually used these very 'kits'?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:57:12 PM

Hot Damn NotALambChop, you are either the cleverest BS'er around or one helluva investigative virturoso with the online research and such.  You have actual proof of any of this?  Particularly the shell corp. packages you cited?  Proof they actually used these very 'kits'?

I followed up on most of it for the hell of it, bored at my desk lol. It all checks out as far as I can tell, I have not traced the shelf corp yet though I have been busy checking the SEC laws on them Wink

floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:32:42 PM

Is there some big reveal that I should be expecting soon? So far I'm not convinced that this is a scam, and based on Havelock's share price not a lot of other people are convinced that it's a scam either. As for the SEC, perhaps if they issued clarifying rules instead of just beating around the bush people wouldn't have to go to such great lengths in order to get funding.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 08:44:24 PM

Lets just let the SEC, and Real Estate Com sort out if its legal or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: