Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RentalStarter - A Midwest Real Estate Investment Company  (Read 120177 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:44:28 PM

Just so Brandon Schlichter's investors know where their money may be going.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.msg162342#msg162342

We're trying to negotiate the boat (no, literally). There are a few lakes around the county we could take shareholders to for leisure trips as needed (assuming the boat works - I don't believe I've been on a boat before).

@Happy - My brother runs RentalStarter, and has a maintenance/construction crew that can be utilized for any repairs or rehabilitation. Because of this, we can leverage a work-for-rent schema that would allow us to mark down any repair or renovation costs significantly, and keep all such things in-house. Will we need to dedicate funds to the building to get it up-to-date? Absolutely. But if we mortgage the property, we could easily be in a situation where we may have to divert less than $150,000 USD from IPO funds to cover purchase + rehabilitation (then tack on the ~$4000/mo fee for mortgage/taxes/insurance). $4,000/mo we can swing even with the current slump.

Due to my brother being a Real Estate agent, we've discussed ways of "Tying up" the building in legal contracts that would give us 90+ days to find a lender and mortgage the property. If we went that route, we'd have plenty of time to get true costs evaluated before making the dive.

April 24, 2014: Benny speaks about the purchase of the 68,000 sq ft facility and how his Twinie will lease part of the it.

January 03, 2014: Branny (Brandon Schlichter) talks about some unknown already interested in leasing the same exact facility that his Twinie is looking into purchasing.

June 12, 2014: The 68,000 sq ft facility in question is sold at auction supposedly to Benjamin Schlichter.

And I, among others, are the motherfuckin' assholes for bringing this truism to light, with Brothers Schlick's cocksuckin' buddies givin' us negative trust for our efforts.

These fuckers don't have a motherfuckin' clue that they're only one phone call away from no longer ministering to youths in the basement of their Holy-rollin' Pentecostal church.

At the moment, I'm one pissed-off Bitcoiner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:36:20 PM

Remember that SEO business that Brandon Schlichter supposedly sold? The following is what it consisted of: https://www.facebook.com/pages/1337-Ventures-Inc/107092102658302

At what point will you fuckin' investors realized that you're getting FUCKED with a capital F, U, C, K, E, & D?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:13:30 AM

Yada yada, lots of screenshots etc etc.

What is your point?

It seems like it should be obvious that Full Power Asia Investment is a shell company set up in Hong Kong to work around the legalities of having a US based company selling equity shares. Brandon and Benny are brothers, so it makes sense that Ben would ask Branny for a reference to a firm that sets up companies in Hong Kong, thus they both end up with shell corps created by the same person. I don't see any wrongdoing here?

My differently-enabled friend!
The "virtual units" you hold are not in Benny or Branny, but in Full Power Asia Investment LTD, controlled by DAVID CHONG SIN ONG, a petty crook.  Branny had repeatedly lied about the legitimacy and legality of this offering.  Working towards the greater good (though primarily towards the good of *my* Bitcoin), I have explained to Branny that I would let this turd lie, as long as his brother Benny didn't try to bring more fail and aids into the community.

But the ruinous combination of greed and stupidity got the better of Branny, and he opted to call my bluff.  Which was, tragically for Brandon and contrary to the statement below, not a bluff.

...Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it Branny.  This one dude and his arsenal of misc accounts isn't going to get the SEC motivated anymore than the thousands of other jackballs reporting things on their website...

Now you will learn firsthand the drawbacks of "investing" in HK shells vs legitimate firms, in a way that no explanation of mine, no matter how eloquent, could have matched.

~Happy Investing!

P.S:  It's happening.

Remember a while back someone mentioned that while the price is in the toilet, there are no substantial sells?  Now there are Smiley
Compare to the bids Cheesy

For those wondering how long Brandon Schlichter knew David Ord, wonder no longer: https://www.facebook.com/darkdave3000

jrlichtman

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:39:19 AM

I'm really really not getting it.

So far as I can see, you've proved the following:

1. Any asset traded on a BTC exchange does not have the level of government protection that shares traded on the NYSE do.
2. That a couple of brothers are hustling really hard to build their businesses.
3. That they occasionally use profane language on internet chat rooms.
4. That the person they used to incorporate their business is shady.
5. That one of the brothers used to own an SEO company.
6. That the price of RENT shares is extremely volatile.

I'm impressed with your ability to dig up background info, BTW. That takes a lot of skill.

I'm unable to draw a line from these factoids to the inference that this somehow proves fraudulent intent. All of this just sounds like the normal activity of starting a company.

** I think everybody with money on Havelock understands clearly that no small business really should be a publicly traded company (just on the basis that they're too new and too small, and the underlying economic model isn't proven), that there have been numerous instances of fraud and poor enforcement, and that there's a significant element of risk.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:43:19 AM

1. Any asset traded on a BTC exchange does not have the level of government protection that shares traded on the NYSE do.
2. That a couple of brothers are hustling really hard to build their businesses.

I'm impressed with your ability to dig up background info, BTW. That takes a lot of skill.

I'm unable to draw a line from these factoids to the inference that this somehow proves fraudulent intent. All of this just sounds like the normal activity of starting a company.

** I think everybody with money on Havelock understands clearly that no small business really should be a publicly traded company (just on the basis that they're too new and too small, and the underlying economic model isn't proven), that there have been numerous instances of fraud and poor enforcement, and that there's a significant element of risk.

What are the odds?

http://www.dcirules.org/resources/french/MTG_PEIP-10_10Feb01_FR.pdf

http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=grandprix/hongkong04/facts

PLAYER CONTACT
David Ong
Territory Manager, Far East
david.ong@wizards.com

TOURNAMENT
The main tournament at Grand Prix–Hong Kong is open to Magic players of all ages.

The Magic: The Gathering® Grand Prix tournament series is an international circuit of large-scale Qualifier tournaments featuring cash prizes and multiple invitations to Pro TourTM events.
jrlichtman

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:46:53 AM

Odds that the sketchy incorporations guy likes playing card games?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:57:16 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 02:37:48 AM by NotLambchop

In the same sense as a bottle of Chateau Lafite Rothschild could be said to have better acidity and balance than a can of Drano, yes.  You have a way with words.

The couple of brothers have been doing nothing *but* hustling.  Since they were in their teens.  Their "business," if you haven't caught on, is "making money."  That's the only common thread in all of their schemes--to make money any way they can.  They WORSHIP the stuff.  The ghetto "pile of money" picture is not my photoshop--that's Branny's dream.  He posted it on his self-promotion website.  It's his ideal.  That ghetto pile of money is more dear to him than his God, better than speedballs, better than sex.  So yeah, hustle.

The two totally different and unrelated people who YOU BOUGHT SHARES IN are BOTH "shady."  And I don't mean Benny and Branny, i mean the directors of the companies you've "invested" in.  Do you understand that?  Did you read the prospectus?  Not Benny, not Branny, but THOSE OTHER TWO SHADY PEOPLE.

...I'm unable to draw a line from these factoids to the inference that this somehow proves fraudulent intent. All of this just sounds like the normal activity of starting a company.

You think that these two are willing to swindle US government ...but not you.  Because ...because real convictions!  Comrades, hand in hand on the barricades against The Bankers, The SEC and... and The MAN!!

OK Wild One.  Just remember, YOU are The Man they're sticking it to.  Without even a kiss first.
We wanna be free.  We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!  And we wanna get LOADED!!
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:20:17 PM

Someone took a big dump... pity I wasn't paying attention to grab some cheap shares.

I had to call my brother to have him put bids in , it seems someone dumped around a thousand shares at whatever the bids were and drove it down to .002 - going forward I need to make sure i have valid bids in on those kinds of scenarios.

I see you've finally managed to convince your bro to stick his finger in the dyke.  A winner is you!
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:34:52 PM

What are the odds?

http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=grandprix/hongkong04/facts

PLAYER CONTACT
David Ong
david.ong@wizards.com

TOURNAMENT
The main tournament at Grand Prix–Hong Kong is open to Magic players of all ages.

The Magic: The Gathering® Grand Prix tournament series is an international circuit of large-scale Qualifier tournaments featuring cash prizes and multiple invitations to Pro TourTM events.

Gleb,

you put a great effort into digging up shit in this thread (which is fine for me) but then I see you praising (and willing to participate in) a scheme which has clearly tricked its investors from day one after the fundraiser:

In between my rants, I've been working behind the scenes on a project I believe is tailor-made for Swarm/CounterParty (no, it's not CoinProLite, a spoof alt).

Yes, it's an alt, moreover, an ongoing series of alts, whereupon miners can alternated between the most profitable alts via the parameters they preset. All the alts would be based on the same exact hashing algorithm, et al.

Distribution of alts won't be a problem, for many non-cryptocoiners will not have a problem participating. Also, getting notables to back their various alts will be accomplished fairly easily.

I've already procured domain names for the project, with a handful more needing to be purchased outta my pocket (what's another hundred+ bucks?).

The site is already live, albeit not indexable for the search engines. The few I presented the idea to while in Chicago a couple weeks ago loved the idea, offering up their kind input, of which led me indirectly to Swarm, et al. albeit I, too, am still getting my head wrapped around the whole thing, but see its promise.

Currently, I'm seeking a trustworthy team to further develop the idea to a point of garnering minimal funding. I would love to see my project be the first mega project spawn from Swarn, offering up nothing less than FULL transparency along the way, for the notable reps of those attached to the various alts DON'T want their brands scarred by a misstep on theirs, or ours part while they hope to benefit handsomely for their involvement.

Needless to say, such an endeavor seen to fruition WILL bring further awareness to all viable cryptocurrencies.

Don't you see a contradiction here?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:14:59 PM

What are the odds?

PLAYER CONTACT
David Ong
david.ong@wizards.com

TOURNAMENT

Gleb,

you put a great effort into digging up shit in this thread (which is fine for me) but then I see you praising (and willing to participate in) a scheme which has clearly tricked its investors from day one after the fundraiser:

In between my rants, I've been working behind the scenes on a project I believe is tailor-made for Swarm/CounterParty (no, it's not CoinProLite, a spoof alt).

Yes, it's an alt, moreover, an ongoing series of alts, whereupon miners can alternated between the most profitable alts via the parameters they preset. All the alts would be based on the same exact hashing algorithm, et al.

Distribution of alts won't be a problem, for many non-cryptocoiners will not have a problem participating. Also, getting notables to back their various alts will be accomplished fairly easily.

I've already procured domain names for the project, with a handful more needing to be purchased outta my pocket (what's another hundred+ bucks?).

The site is already live, albeit not indexable for the search engines. The few I presented the idea to while in Chicago a couple weeks ago loved the idea, offering up their kind input, of which led me indirectly to Swarm, et al. albeit I, too, am still getting my head wrapped around the whole thing, but see its promise.

Currently, I'm seeking a trustworthy team to further develop the idea to a point of garnering minimal funding. I would love to see my project be the first mega project spawn from Swarn, offering up nothing less than FULL transparency along the way, for the notable reps of those attached to the various alts DON'T want their brands scarred by a misstep on theirs, or ours part while they hope to benefit handsomely for their involvement.

Needless to say, such an endeavor seen to fruition WILL bring further awareness to all viable cryptocurrencies.

Don't you see a contradiction here?

Nope! No contradiction, albeit I WILL look into the allegations you kindly provided, for I WILL not be part of Swarm if wrongdoings are afoot. Thanks, bud.
jrlichtman

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 02:44:22 AM

You think that these two are willing to swindle US government ...but not you.  Because ...because real convictions!  Comrades, hand in hand on the barricades against The Bankers, The SEC and... and The MAN!!

All crypto-currency based businesses are operating in something of a grey zone. In some US States it may still be defacto illegal to own crypto-currency, or to exchange it for goods or services. Isn't California on that list? I'm not sure if they fixed it recently or are just mulling over fixes. Globally, there's plenty of countries that have specifically banned BTC (Thailand is one example, but there's others).

OK Wild One.  Just remember, YOU are The Man they're sticking it to.  Without even a kiss first.
We wanna be free.  We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!  And we wanna get LOADED!!

I love it. Love it. Gonna show my wife this one.
NotLambchop

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:13:51 AM

^The italics text is a line from flick called The Wild Angels, think The Wild One but 60s instead of 50s, and Peter Fonda instead of Marlon Brando:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn8uRZjKsp0&list=RDMnGzl-OEyGE
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:10:28 AM

You think that these two are willing to swindle US government ...but not you.  Because ...because real convictions!  Comrades, hand in hand on the barricades against The Bankers, The SEC and... and The MAN!!

All crypto-currency based businesses are operating in something of a grey zone. In some US States it may still be defacto illegal to own crypto-currency, or to exchange it for goods or services. Isn't California on that list? I'm not sure if they fixed it recently or are just mulling over fixes. Globally, there's plenty of countries that have specifically banned BTC (Thailand is one example, but there's others).

OK Wild One.  Just remember, YOU are The Man they're sticking it to.  Without even a kiss first.
We wanna be free.  We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!  And we wanna get LOADED!!

I love it. Love it. Gonna show my wife this one.

Show here the clip, bud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc14gU-OSMM

EDIT: GULP! Was beaten to the punch above, albeit he linked the entire movie.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:44:18 PM

July 26th, 2014 - We will be holding a webinar/shareholder meeting on Friday August the 1st at 4:00pm EST (GMT -5). On Monday (July 28th) we will be emailing all current Havelock investors a link or login instructions to this meeting.

All investors are highly recommended to attend as we will be sharing important information about our company's financial performance and outlook estimates for 2014.

- https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=RENT

What was this? A text chat meeting or was it an actual live video conference?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Branny (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:37:53 PM

July 26th, 2014 - We will be holding a webinar/shareholder meeting on Friday August the 1st at 4:00pm EST (GMT -5). On Monday (July 28th) we will be emailing all current Havelock investors a link or login instructions to this meeting.

All investors are highly recommended to attend as we will be sharing important information about our company's financial performance and outlook estimates for 2014.

Text chat, tried to do audio/video as well but there was a limit placed on the chat by google of 10 participants and it didn't work well.

The copy of the conference call was emailed to all investors as of 8/1/2014.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:43:20 PM

Text chat, tried to do audio/video as well but there was a limit placed on the chat by google of 10 participants and it didn't work well.

The copy of the conference call was emailed to all investors as of 8/1/2014.

The information emailed out didn't address any of the concerns listed on this thread.  Nothing was said about them and the only thing stated was that the thread would not be updated on advice from a corporate attorney.  I used to believe in this company and its management but based on the information posted by the so-called 'trolls' and lack of official responses, I cannot believe/trust anymore.   Undecided
Benny1985

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:33:19 PM

Chris, if you had the same concerns, why not E-mail Branny, call him, or ask him via the IRC chat?

You do realize the people posting the comments are known scam artists / fraudsters that cannot be provided substantive answers that would make them yield, right?
NotLambchop

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:41:06 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 12:52:47 AM by NotLambchop

Hi brother Benny!  How's that IPO going, all good?  I see you've sold two whole shares today.  Nice!
Your bro's lawyer told him to STFU, you didn't forgot to pay yours, did you?
And now you're telling people I'm a "known scam artist" Angry  If you have some dirt on me, you go ahead and spill it, don't hold back Smiley

http://20yearbillionaire.com/who-is-the-worlds-richest-man-i-am/ (taken down)
https://web.archive.org/web/20110106022728/http://20yearbillionaire.com/who-is-the-worlds-richest-man-i-am/ <==click this

Benny1985

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:56:55 AM

A cursory view of your post history, for starters.
NotLambchop

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:00:42 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 01:18:51 AM by NotLambchop

ORLY?  You mean I'm a scammer for calling out Danny Brewster and Ken Slaughter?  WTF are you talking about?  Had hordes of indignant "investors" wanting to lynch me in those threads, too.
You, of course, are one of the shit tier scams, something like the CoinReturn and KLYE The CamWhore.  I try not to bring those up, sorta "no shit, Sherlock" territory.  But just like here, people "invested," and tripped all over themselves to defend their "investment."

Keep typing, though, see if you can dig up some dirt on me Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: