Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:50:01 PM

Perhaps cooperation with Civic will solve many problems with identity identification.

Nice thinking. Now we're getting somewhere Smiley In the end the problem of scalpers buying tickets in bulk can be attributed to the lack of identity.

If we dig even deeper we get to the core problem of ticket sales, namely pricing. You could say scalpers exist because there is a spread between the ticket price and what the buyer wants to pay.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:14:04 PM

Perhaps cooperation with Civic will solve many problems with identity identification.

Nice thinking. Now we're getting somewhere Smiley In the end the problem of scalpers buying tickets in bulk can be attributed to the lack of identity.

If we dig even deeper we get to the core problem of ticket sales, namely pricing. You could say scalpers exist because there is a spread between the ticket price and what the buyer wants to pay.

Wow, that's a great idea honestly.

I think there is a need for multiple blockchain projects to works togeter. It would create a real blockchain ecosystem  Smiley
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:16:40 PM

In the interest of making the ticket purchasing as easy as possible for the average Joe, will there be an easy system to just buy the exact amount of EVC needed via an already existing payment method like a credit card? So that the average Joe doesn't have to jump through a lot of hoops to buy EVC.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:21:00 PM

In the interest of making the ticket purchasing as easy as possible for the average Joe, will there be an easy system to just buy the exact amount of EVC needed via an already existing payment method like a credit card? So that the average Joe doesn't have to jump through a lot of hoops to buy EVC.

Or perhaps they should only interact with fiat in the begining, having the tokens undisclosed but as the underlaying means of the transaction. User friendliness is Paramount imo. Best of luck
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:27:33 PM

what about EVC token price will increase after ICO and regular use on eventchain  when people buy tickets or dump or grow up in future?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:35:46 PM

what about EVC token price will increase after ICO and regular use on eventchain  when people buy tickets or dump or grow up in future?

The price for the EVC token will eventually rise when more and more people use EventChain and wanna get the special advantages this token offer. Like discounts or special VIP tickets for token holders. Furthermore the tokens can be used to create, advertise and promote an event.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:36:14 PM

I don't understand you buy or dump tickets or tokens? If price will raise them every event chain token will be able to buy more stuff (at cheaper value in tokens but the same in dollars)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:39:40 PM

Wow, that's a great idea honestly.

I think there is a need for multiple blockchain projects to works togeter. It would create a real blockchain ecosystem  Smiley

Civic is one nice platform!
This clearly would help with the ID identification. Are devs talking to other projects?

Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:59:05 PM

Do you also plan to sell tickets with discount?
Yes for token holders
"Provide holders of EVC Tokens with benefits such as early bird tickets, priority seating and discounted pricing. "
That's a great concept, because by providing incentives like this one you motivate investors to hold their tokens. Are there also dividends for token holders planned in the future? Would be another good way to prevent holders from dumping their tokens.

BTC IS KING!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:35:04 PM

Or perhaps they should only interact with fiat in the begining, having the tokens undisclosed but as the underlaying means of the transaction. User friendliness is Paramount imo. Best of luck

I would support that concept. Use the block technique to solve the problems of scalpers and ticket monopolies, but don't bother ticket customers with it.

There also needs to be a simple interface for the artists. Don't ask them to learn Solidity before they can sell tickets.
belechau

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:21:13 AM

I do not know if it is a problem worldwide, but in my country there is a growing wave of alternative ticket markets that move millions in various segments, shows, football and etc, are the so-called "singers". With the inclusion and possibility of sale in the crypto, this alternative market would be undone, due to the greater control over the tickets and greater accessibility, without abuses of exorbitant rates, or it could be a way to integrate certain sellers to the legality, of some form. I hope for the project, I see a differential and a lot of future for him.
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:39:10 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXGjJHyqZic&t=&utm_content=bufferc647d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer token sale announcement video. looking good.

imtiazmahmood

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:28:09 AM

The price for the EVC token will eventually rise when more and more people use EventChain and wanna get the special advantages this token offer. Like discounts or special VIP tickets for token holders. Furthermore the tokens can be used to create, advertise and promote an event.

I don't understand you buy or dump tickets or tokens? If price will raise them every event chain token will be able to buy more stuff (at cheaper value in tokens but the same in dollars)

i was just try to get info about token prices fixed or increase and value and advantages. i understand this project is valuable project & successful going. me and my friend are interested to join this project ico phase 1. and phase 1 going to start after 2 days. i am so excited because i am going to part of this project.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:09:11 AM

Civic is a good platform to work with but, it's up to the vibehub team to decide what's best for them.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:02:35 AM

I do not know if it is a problem worldwide, but in my country there is a growing wave of alternative ticket markets that move millions in various segments, shows, football and etc, are the so-called "singers". With the inclusion and possibility of sale in the crypto, this alternative market would be undone, due to the greater control over the tickets and greater accessibility, without abuses of exorbitant rates, or it could be a way to integrate certain sellers to the legality, of some form. I hope for the project, I see a differential and a lot of future for him.

it depends on how the adapt to it. maybe this alternative ticket market can make their own platforms to sell tickets.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:26:44 AM

Putting a credit card page in eventchain would probably solve the issue.

Average joe can easily buy some evc to store his wallet or directly buying enough evc to buy an event ticket.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:29:49 AM

it depends on how the adapt to it. maybe this alternative ticket market can make their own platforms to sell tickets.

Why making a platform for every ticket market if you can unit them under one market system like EventChain? Would be more convenient for the users, because they can buy all the different ticket types at one place.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mayjack

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:31:31 AM

Is it like an interesting and popular item for d? But the votage has ended?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:43:10 AM

I tried the alpha a few Days ago. Fairly easy to use and a nice gui. When are you planing to deploy the platform for public use?
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:24:42 AM

I tried the alpha a few Days ago. Fairly easy to use and a nice gui. When are you planing to deploy the platform for public use?

i think after ICO that alpha will be use for publicly. because on roadmap launch alpha Q3 and token sale Q3.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: