Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:36:15 PM

yes dev what about this ?https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6vvqkr/eventchain_ico_major_red_flags/. Please clarify this, I trusted you since the beginning
I think/hope he will try to refer his opinion about those accusations mentioned. Just give him a lil bit more time.

BTC IS KING!
MyTimeCoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:39:25 PM

How do you solve the scalability problem? I mean, if there are thousands of people buying tickets and a few hundreds of sellers... well, will the Ethereum blockchain handle all these transactions timely?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:15:15 PM

How do you solve the scalability problem? I mean, if there are thousands of people buying tickets and a few hundreds of sellers... well, will the Ethereum blockchain handle all these transactions timely?

Can a project like eventchain benefit from state channels?

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:18:37 PM

Its nice to see the live progress bar at the ICO's 1st phase at https://tokensale.eventchain.io/ . EventChain is gathering more investors now than the past days.
Damn 50%+ already raised.
Looks like a good start to me.
Phase 2 will start on Sept 16th, today is the last chance to get the highest bonus.
very good start more than 50% raiesd,so just a day left before begining of phase 2,this project will have a great future...

Right, This is a good sign about project's future and value.

50% is already raised in phase 1? wow, I was expecting a steady increase, but that was fast Cheesy, or well, better for the project, now we just wait for the ICO to calmly fill itself, and the project to begin Cheesy.
yes just wait the begining of the project,a demo for mobile android will be desired...
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:20:24 PM

That is up to the ethereum developers to figure it out. As ethereum scales, eventchain will scale with it and benefit from it. There's nothing eventchain devs can do.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

That is up to the ethereum developers to figure it out. As ethereum scales, eventchain will scale with it and benefit from it. There's nothing eventchain devs can do.

Well, seeing the ethereum team, I dont't think scalability will have the tome to become an issue with them.
MyTimeCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

Might be a solution, I think. However, let's wait and see what the dev says. Smiley
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:37:17 PM

Well, seeing the ethereum team, I dont't think scalability will have the tome to become an issue with them.

Yeah, the ethereum team has numerous solutions proposed to scaling the ethereum network. For example plasma will technically allow ethereum to scale to millions, even billions of transactions per second. Then you have sidechains and POS. I think scalability will not be an issue for EventChain or any other ethereum project.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

A scalability problem for Ethereum is there, you can't negate it, did you see what happened with Bancor and Status ICOs? But fortunally the solution will be there https://raiden.network/

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

You will have tickets to concerts only? How about tickets to football mutch and other sports events?

That's their goal I think. They want to sell tickets for every possible events, but it is up to companies who want to sell at the EventChain platform.
If they partner with a company which sells sport event tickets, they can sell them. Right now they started with iFlyer in Japan, which is mainly for music events.
But with time they can expand and new companies will get aware of EventChain Smiley
it would be nice
in my country, when holding important football games, such as Champions League
-  speculators buying / selling tickets, they make money on a fuss introduce restrictions - but alas nothing helps
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:59:13 PM

You will have tickets to concerts only? How about tickets to football mutch and other sports events?

That's their goal I think. They want to sell tickets for every possible events, but it is up to companies who want to sell at the EventChain platform.
If they partner with a company which sells sport event tickets, they can sell them. Right now they started with iFlyer in Japan, which is mainly for music events.
But with time they can expand and new companies will get aware of EventChain Smiley
it would be nice
in my country, when holding important football games, such as Champions League
-  speculators buying / selling tickets, they make money on a fuss introduce restrictions - but alas nothing helps

Yes I can see it in Germany all the time. Black market tickets here can be really expensive here sometimes, hope a platform like EventChain can help here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:08:11 PM

That's terrible if it's true. I don't understand the motive, I thought EventChain and other ticket ICOs weren't competing as they all focused on their own region/continent.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:28:05 PM

That's terrible if it's true. I don't understand the motive, I thought EventChain and other ticket ICOs weren't competing as they all focused on their own region/continent.

To be honest, that doesn't look very professional for a Marketing manager. I hope the team can come and clarify everything. The reddit post is almost a month old. Maybe at this time they were competing with Aventus but decided to change their priority and focus more on the Asian market hence the partnership with iFyer.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:29:58 PM

That could be fabricated, the images and links, this could be simple FUD or genuine statements from Eventchan CEO, if is the later, that could and will damage the credibility of the Project if it's not all we could forget about it, lets wait and see how that response will be, take into account that some people will FUd Eventchain because they have investment in Aventus, which is the direct competitor of EventChain.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:43:19 PM

Now there was a problem with the hackers access to the ICO sites and cheating investors through the mail.
 How will you keep the security?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:52:28 PM

Now there was a problem with the hackers access to the ICO sites and cheating investors through the mail.

Great questions, it seems than more and more ICO are being targeted right now, and are hacked (Enigma, KickICO ...)
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:58:38 PM

ETH can definitely handle that. Just rember how unbelievable stable and fast extremely overcrowded ICOs like FirstBlood or similar token sales have been sold out altough there were heavy network attacks against the whole ETH network. So I don't think that some tickets would be problem. ;-)

BTC IS KING!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:00:34 PM

That could be fabricated, the images and links, this could be simple FUD or genuine statements from Eventchan CEO, if is the later, that could and will damage the credibility of the Project if it's not all we could forget about it, lets wait and see how that response will be, take into account that some people will FUd Eventchain because they have investment in Aventus, which is the direct competitor of EventChain.

Found an archive from the alleged marketing manager. Looks like he was just a volunteer. He isn't listed on the EventChain page anymore and not a moderator on the EventChain subreddit.

http://archive.fo/ln6l2
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:18:06 PM

Great questions, it seems than more and more ICO are being targeted right now, and are hacked (Enigma, KickICO ...)

Is there any reason to be concerned here for someone who invested in EventChain? I know a lot of scammers try to spread their ETH-Address but had no idea that there are ICOs that got hacked recently.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:53:27 PM

There are always haters.
When NEO (ANS) was created there were also articles about ANS being scam, ... look at NEO now? Wished I had bought a shitload in the beginning Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: