Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Bitcoin is banned?  (Read 11373 times)
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:58:44 AM

Assuming that this comes true, that bitcoin is banned in governments of all countries, then it will be the end of bitcoin. No one will even use such a currency when the currency itself is illegal. Another reason is how are you going to buy are sell your bitcoin and cash-out when no one will buy or sell you an illegal bitcoin. Bitcoin in crypto markets is based on US dollar, now if it is banned in the US, what currency will then be its basis? It will be zero value.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:59:42 AM

Hello,as per my perception if Bitcoin is banned it will be a very hard era as of there will be no soft currency it will lead to many problems as which usually come up with the hard currencies.
if bitcoin will banned i think we will find another ways to earn it or to surf to it,and i believe also that government cannot ban people to use it, it is our eagerness that can help us to pass that challenge that is what i believe, no one can even hinders us or no one can separate our relationship to bitcoin no matter what may happens.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:33:37 AM

Probably, people will invest to other kind of cryptocurrency, altcoin in this matter. It will be the cause of a big breakthrough and chaos to bitcoin members. But on the brighter side, I don’t think that would happen unless bitcoin goes into something that is illegal.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:42:24 AM

if only bitcoin is banned in my country and not all altcoins so I will use any altcoins like etherium as long that can convert into fiat so I can continue earning money.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:52:51 AM

What If Bitcoin is banned in your country will you still use it?

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.
If bitcoin banned in our country i think that is the time to move on becuase i dont have to power to revenge . and i think many people who use bitcoin in my country will mad and sad becuase their earn for a long time becomes rock and dissappear like a bubbles. Sad
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:06:39 AM

If bitcoin is banned I think I can still use it by converting it into dollar account because there is a wallet like blockchain with dollar conversion then after that I'll convert it into peso besides bitcoin can still be used to purchase goods in other country or using dollar so I don't think that would become a problem.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:20:24 AM

fortunately even bitcoin is not admitted as the currency in my country but my government doesn't banned it but if someday the government are considering bitcoin is illegal and they decide to banned bitcoin then nothing i could do besides following the rule because if bitcoin banned then build bitcoin exchange also illegal so if i have bitcoin then that would be useless because i could not convert it into my local exchange also if i still use bitcoin although it's illegal which mean i'm against the law so it would not good for me
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:27:14 AM

If any country bans Bitcoin, then citizens of that country couldn't convert Bitcoin to their local currency through any exchange and can't get their money in bank. But Bitcoin itself is a currency. In future, use cases will increase. Many merchants will start accepting Bitcoin and most of them will be online. People can easily buy things using Bitcoin. Online transactions would still be possible. Government can't completely ban something on internet. There are many ways to escape that.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:39:23 AM

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.
if in my country prohibit in the presence of bitcoin I will try to comply with all existing regulations, but from the government side there should also be a reason why bitcoin can be banned because I think bitcoin is not dangerous at all.
so there's no reason if my country is banning bitcoin.  Roll Eyes
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:41:22 AM

Bitcoin is very hard to get banned. In the first place, bitcoin is decentralise. The only choice that the country can do is ban the access to certain websites like bitcoin exchanges. However, there are always ways to go around it. So end up, china also label bitcoin as a security and not a currency.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:26:39 AM

I do not think bitcoin will be banned, right now in my country the government does not advise to transact using bitcoin, but I think otherwise, for me bitcoin is a new investment that is very profitable.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:28:48 AM

I do not think bitcoin will be banned, right now in my country the government does not advise to transact using bitcoin, but I think otherwise, for me bitcoin is a new investment that is very profitable.
Bitcoin is a great investment because it is very profitable and it can make you rich if you will buy and hold it for long term because that is the secret of the rich people in bitcoin and i believe also that bitcoin will not be banned by the government because they are now studying bitcoin as a currency and planning to accept it like the other big countries did.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:32:53 AM

If that happens, I will withdraw all my money and then try to find local trading sites and local exchangers who connected to other online payment systems (such as paypal, payoneer, etc) and try to trade bitcoin again.
Kumarodus

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:35:59 AM

It's not even in the interest of government to ban bitcoin...bitcoin has provided a means of livelihood to many people all overnight the world
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:36:08 AM

After a few days of lower BTC/CNY price vs BTC/USD , now
I can see BTC/CNY volume goes up and its price reach the other pairs, what happened to ban?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:36:33 AM

I wish it was not ... there's alot of people is depending now on bitcoin
So ita hard to us if bitcoin will be gone ...
But i think they cant banned bitcoin ... hahahaha
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:43:41 AM

Nowadays, Most of the people are work on Bitcoin as a their income source. Probably, i think it not will be happened But some how If Bitcoin is banned then it's so terrible. Bitcoin has given financial freedom to lot of people not only my country but also most of the countries people.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:46:32 AM

i'm very disappointed beacuse this is my work,beacuse this is my source of income and i gave my 24/7 time and effort.
J-Spark

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:52:28 AM

i guess if it was banned in my country, i would find a way to convert my total amount of bitcoins to another coin that is legal in my country. Then i guess this may be one of the ways to make it legal, but if we really think about it, the only thing that stand agains the bitcoins are law hackers and the people that are agains its value and what it could do.
mdsharif

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:08:49 AM

I think government will not banned it. because many people works here and earn lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: