Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Bitcoin is banned?  (Read 11373 times)
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:08:35 AM

My belief is that if Bitcoin is banned the value will of course tank. This is because of simple supply and demand dynamics. Without mainstream support it follows that the price will tank. Bitcoin however will never go away. it will just be used underground by those wishing to use it.
fitriyanti

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:25:06 AM

If that happens, then for those who have invested his money into a big bitcoin will suffer a loss and will be badly hit on the blocking event bitcoin it
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:26:51 AM

no problem, because I only take temporary advantage from bitcoin trading. because I think it is very dangerous to invest in bitcoin
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

that would be a problem to many users here. remember that we all need bitcoin because it helps us in our financial needs and also to buy our needs and wants. so if bitcoin was banned how are we supposed to earn money?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:55:01 AM

What If Bitcoin is banned in your country will you still use it?

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.

If it will be banned in our country today, I doubt that I am gonna still use it or even exchange it in our local currency here. That event might be one of the worst thing that will happen to my life. Bitcoin is my hope that will be the key to my success. I hope that won't happen.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
kingntking

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

Well this is one of the risk that may bring down Bitcoin and make investors of Bitcoin have a negative return on investment.
its possible to some countries but not in general people will still find some ways to continue the system, crypto currency I think wont be
banned there's regulation that will be created and still investors will take the risk knowing that in the long run this investment will still
bring good income for those who take the action.
It is not easy at all in the present decade to ban bitcoins because now people are well aware of bitcoins and other crypto currencies. Moreover too many people are earning their livelihoods with bitcoins and I don’t think so they will let anyone ban bitcoins, not even governments or there will be a big chaos.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:41:20 PM

if bitcoin banned in my country i will stop using bitcoin, because if my country banned it so every one who use bitcoin in my country is illegal.so i will stop using bitcoin, firstly i do when bitcoin blocked by government is collect all of my asset (bitcoin) and sell it in international exchanger, because in if i sell in local exchanger it will decerase the rate

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

Well this is one of the risk that may bring down Bitcoin and make investors of Bitcoin have a negative return on investment.
its possible to some countries but not in general people will still find some ways to continue the system, crypto currency I think wont be
banned there's regulation that will be created and still investors will take the risk knowing that in the long run this investment will still
bring good income for those who take the action.
It is impossible to ban it because it gave people a lot of benefit in shopping and in financial way. So no chance to ban such an evergreen and profiting investment. And if some region ban it automatically the region will suffer in upcoming era when trades are done in the form of this so don’t get into such debate and invest to gain.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

Then it will it will go underground, however, I don't think it will happen. Some countries may ban it, but the majority will play ball.

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:23:48 PM

Then it will it will go underground, however, I don't think it will happen. Some countries may ban it, but the majority will play ball.
If my country only forbids, I do not think there will be a substantial price cut down to the ground. this is not what you imagine.
I think nobody can stop Bitcoin technology even if the government forbids it, but there will be many people who use it, even if it is illegal.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

Actually there has a country that banned bitcoins like china.  If bitcoin was ban in our country i would do bitcoin then i will go to other country that accept bitcoin because in that way you can be use bitcoin in good way.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:28:36 PM

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.
Although bitcoin is prohibited in my country, I still can use it, just sell bitcoin to USD and use paypal to withdraw money, it is very simple.
It is impossible to ban bitcoins because bitcoins give the concept of more secured and efficient decentralized economic system which continuously challenges the local economic system of the states. The prices may fall/rise due to the ban on bitcoins but this will never discard bitcoin from the world.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:34:58 PM

I would still use it. Not sure how the government can really find out you are using bitcoin unless you walk around screaming about it. They could block the exchanges, but you can use proxy or VPN to go around it.

I would like to ask you how will you still use it?'
When It will be banned in your country then how can you use it or how can you exchange it in your cash? It will be useless for you isn't it?
If bitcoin would be banned I'm a specific reason, it may be result for a total dump on its price becasue banning bitcoin can also be a result for people to reduce their support on Bitcoin system and transaction. So it could be better if we would used Bitcoin for it to develop and to have growth rather than to have a reason for it to banned.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

I will be sad if bitcoin banned in my country and I think I cannot find a way to used it anymore the fact that bitcoin was find out by the government and banned it. But I think I can still used bitcoin that I keep in my wallet. I would going to convert it into fiat so that it wont be useless and I can used it for more important things that I need.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:41:57 PM

such problems are still unthinkable, but in the country I actually use bitcoin not yet legal, while for the exchange of bitcoin into cash can be done in bitcoin.co.id

Yes thats true, I cant even think a way how can I able to use bitcoin if it is already banned in my own country, I hope it will never happen cause I think it cuts the opportunities of the bitcoin to distribute it to the community that may help to develop and innovate every country's economy.

lady Royal (OP)

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:00:41 PM

Wow! Great to see such a great response from the members, I guess I should close this thread to stop any spam, We have got a great response and I get many answers. However, I have only read few pages cannot go through all.

Good to know all the ideas and was a pleasure to read all the comments.

Thanks

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: