Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:55:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain?  (Read 3579 times)
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

Blockchain as a technology has the potential to fundamentally affect a wide variety of processes and technologies. At its core, the Blockchain is a system for eliminating the need for trust in transactions. While that may sound like a simple proposition, many of the largest institutions in the world exist today to operate as trusted third parties, for example, SWIFT and the Depository Trust Clearing Company. Corporate opportunities abound for companies that can create applied blockchain technologies targeting specific transactions, for example, the mortgage industry.
lissa brak

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

I see the blockchain technology in the next 5 years to be adapted by the banking system of many nation. Blockchain has more advantage than disadvantage, one perfect example would be its anonymity we can send or receive in a hassle free way but the criminals can also do it which i said that is a disadvantage of having anonymity.
kickkers321

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

From the supply window, Bitcoin's constant supply is a factor supporting the increase in value. When we look at demand, factors such as confidentiality, quick and easy transactions, being in a structure far away from any kind of state control and expecting a constant increase in value are increasing day by day to Bitcoin. On the other hand, the number of companies accepting payments with Bitcoin is increasing rapidly. Bitcoin transactions with large companies such as Microsoft, Intuit, PayPal and Virgin Galactic are also available. This way of evaluating bitcoin will also develop and develop blockchain technology.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

Blockchain technology I believe will continue to grow at a rapid pace during the next few years, it will also evolve from the current Proof of Work systems to something more economical and fast to run. Then distributed transaction ledger will help streamline and keep accurate many outdated systems practices.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Cybil

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Blockchain technology is the greatest idea of 21 centuries, blockchain in the internet is a place we can store any information without worry about being stolen or under control of third parties. The applications of blockchain is endless, and right now, we are still not be able to discover all the potential of this system can bring to us. So in the future, I believe blockchain will be applied in many markets of society.
rokergila01

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

The blockchain technology will be bigger than the Bitcoin itself. As there are a lot of industries where the blockchain could be implemented Millions of people will use the blockchain without knowing it. From Health care, insurance to real estate, we are still at the very beginning. Even if you can mix with IOT and AI it could be an economic bomb.
Blocking technology Blockchain talked about has a unique technology, the technology is able to decentralize the network and allow people to connect with each other. This decentralization may be used to spur the wave through digital digital distribution capabilities that act as transparent data and transaction records. Due to Blockchain still known bits and pieces (still) (relatively) new in technology, so it has not been ascertained that this decentralized application will last long term. However, in the upcoming advances, it is likely to see a fundamental shift in the search for the labor market.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

From my own little experience I can say that the futures of Blockchain are much more brighter.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
Talking about today?if this trend continuous and the weak members dont make strong moves then maybe we will not get that 8-10 years and we will gone,the block chain technology will be none productive if users and followers full out their support on this one..thats why im calling every bitcoiners and cryptonians to please be strengthened and fulfilling in regards to the usage of this great technology
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

Former British Prime minister,  Cameron hinted on the use of blockchain to fight corruption a few months ago,India reiterated that they love the blockchain technology but they didn't like bitcoin. A lot more countries and governments find the blockchain technology useful( the crypto  aspect is what they seemingly fear). Let's give it a couple of years and we'll be sure to see blockchain technology making waves in health, finance and so on. Blockchain's future is massively assured. 
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

Blockchain technology will be an innovation and development in any fields in the next 8-10 years. There are numerous examples on Blockchain’s use in different business domains including healthcare, banking, financial institutions, legal, manufacturing and so on, which speaks volumes on the future of Blockchain technology. Blockchain owes its name to the way it stores transaction data – in blocks which are linked together through chain. All the blocks in Blockchain have their unique hash for identification, are of limited size, and linked together by pointing to their previous block. I think most people later will consider Blockchain as a technology that offers transparency and temper-proof data.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

blockchain have bright future. In every industry we can use blockchains this make operations open and safe.
I think nothing cant stop already coming it in our everyday live

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

Blockchain technology is another breakthrough created by humans. The technology itself probably the simplest but powerful in terms of simplifying complex things and enhance security measures. More and more companies are getting really interested in this technology and most of them make their own research on how to develop and apply it to many things to be more useful to all mankind.

By 8 to 10 years from now, what I can see is a totally different world for all of us. Our goal to simplify our lives will be possible. The faster the transactions, the bigger the profit. Less time to work and more time with our family.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
I feel that bitcoin will last long enough so we have to be positive with all this do not think that is not about bitcoin.

AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

blockchanin is a technology that will be very developed in the future as it has many applications and businesses will apply it to the management, countries will also use blockchain technology in some areas
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

I think that in the future, the exchange of bitcoin will increase further. Bitcoin will be one of the means of earning money in the future. My idea is that everyone will know about bitcoin in the future.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:29:43 PM

I think the next 10-year blockchain technology began to be used in the banking system, used for data collection in the healthcare world. Blockchain will also be used on the country's general election system to count carefully so there will be no more cheats.

I guess this important event will happen even earlier. Finally, everybody will accept blockchain technologies. It will be widely used everywhere, and in banks as well.
Watch the video about its future: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgrXgEJ0Mwc
talldude

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

The future of blockchain technology is massive . The use of this technology is unimaginable. Let's focus on its main function the recording of data which are stored openly. Can you imagine how useful it will become for all Government transactions and banking system, despite the fact that these two are the main protagonist of bitcoin for most of us bitcoin users. This will be massive for private businesses, schools and medical establishments and other bodies that need this kind of platform, a data record that cannot be altered nor double spent. The market for a blockchain developer is interestingly bright.
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

Of course, the technology of Blockchain in the future will take a leading role in society. After all, this is a very convenient way to conduct various exchanges between people.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

Blockchain can bring us true P2P transactions without a middleman. While Bitcoin is P2P money without banks and bank managers, the same technology that brought us Bitcoin could now allow us to build social media without Facebook and Twitter.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

Blockchain technology is being increasingly used around the world in various industries, but the sector that uses it most, that I've seen, is definitely cyber security. Also, blockchain's peer to peer validation techniques is also being used uniquely. For example, in our country, India, the government has adopted the blockchain technology to verify customers' KYC documents.
Blockchain is being used in the automobile sector too, first by Toyota, and then, more recently, by Porsche. Various crypto currencies, that of course use this infrastructure, are being developed for different purposes, and this enables blockchain to be used in almost every sphere. Soon, I think blockchain will have the capability to be the backbone of all security on the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: