Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16780 times)
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:49:35 PM

When we compared to other types of investments, surely bitcoin is the best for now, the proof is in the year price increase reached over 450% and it never happened with any investment.
Yes, Bitcoin is a very good investment as compared to so many other investments but for the ones who know well about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that investing in Bitcoin will help you earn a very good amount of profit. The only thing you need to take care of is that you need to have a good background knowledge of Bitcoin and the things happening in the world of digital currencies.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:58:12 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
For me it is always a good way if we invested in both centralized and decentralized assets because we can't tell how long these two will survive so much better if we are balanced. We really have a lot of different kinds of reasons varying from the social status were from into how and what lifestyle we had. It's all up to you on what side you chose but make sure you will never regret about your decission in the future. Take note that cryptocurrencies are only for digital world transactions and fiat money is a physical asset we need every now and then. But as technology advances we can now use both whatever we want. All of it always depends on us.
Bitcoins is the revolutionary investment which converts your invested money into the bundle of profit in no time and yes it is one of the best to invest in it, anyone can invest into it regardless to region and regardless to the class.

And due to its variable price it has a great potential to change the living way of the investor so why not to invest in such an awesome industry.

danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:03:27 AM

Every investment has its own risk wether it will be small or a big investment, or in an online investment, and as for me bitcoin ill say a good place to invest money, yes it has risks but its just a small risk i guess.. the prediction in bitcoin coming from a good source is it will pump up this coming days may it week or years but surely it will pump up.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:24:51 AM

Every investment opportunities that exists in our society today involved risk and no system of investment that existing is as good as bitcoin today. Bitcoin has proved to be a very good way to make serious money as its represent the future of money. If you put few dollars into bitcoin today there is no way you will not double your investment in no time.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:35:00 AM

Every investment opportunities that exists in our society today involved risk and no system of investment that existing is as good as bitcoin today. Bitcoin has proved to be a very good way to make serious money as its represent the future of money. If you put few dollars into bitcoin today there is no way you will not double your investment in no time.

It is true but if you are in for bitcoin in a long run, that risk is nullify.  If you study the market and how big bitcoin market is, the saturation and the number of people getting involved, I do not think that Bitcoin posses a risk if we hold it long enough to multiply its price value.  Looking back at those days when bitcoin is just 100 USD or when bitcoin falls down after the 2013 bubble, if people just hold and did not sell their bitcoin, they should have taken 400% profit if they sold it now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:35:45 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

it seems that the investment is very small risk but when compared with investment in bitcoin it is very profitable although risky, but the result is big, the investment in bitcoin adjust to each ability

It is useful when the thing comes to investment in the form of bitcoins. This is because it is one of the most valued cryptocurrency and has the highest market rate.

The thing is that it might become risky at times when you are new in this field and do not know the basics much. It requires time and a bit of experience to be successful in this field in real terms.
Indeed! It is the best way of making money in the world where is a lot of competition. We should keep in mind that it is not easy to get jobs now a day. There is problem of unemployment in the third world countries as well as developing countries so for them it is best to invest into bitcoin and make as many money as they can out of bitcoin. Bitcoin is worth investment and holding too.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:44:41 AM

It is true but if you are in for bitcoin in a long run, that risk is nullify.  If you study the market and how big bitcoin market is, the saturation and the number of people getting involved, I do not think that Bitcoin posses a risk if we hold it long enough to multiply its price value.  Looking back at those days when bitcoin is just 100 USD or when bitcoin falls down after the 2013 bubble, if people just hold and did not sell their bitcoin, they should have taken 400% profit if they sold it now.
Bitcoin is not without risk. People in bitcoin who are in for long time understand that there is a big risk. However with big risk there is big profit. The amount of profit or return on investment from bitcoin is unparalleled.  Nobody knows what would happen in future either crypto may get more momentum or it may lose its existence as well. Who knows? But people are bidding on bitcoin will continue to grow further. Thus any time is good time to invest in bitcoin. Just make sure to HODL long. You are referring to the mt. gox incident where  bitcoin lost it valuation. As you mentioned bitcoin came strong will continue to grow strong. Given the situation the bright perspective.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:36:48 PM

Bitcoin is not without risk. People in bitcoin who are in for long time understand that there is a big risk. However with big risk there is big profit. The amount of profit or return on investment from bitcoin is unparalleled.  Nobody knows what would happen in future either crypto may get more momentum or it may lose its existence as well. Who knows? But people are bidding on bitcoin will continue to grow further. Thus any time is good time to invest in bitcoin. Just make sure to HODL long. You are referring to the mt. gox incident where  bitcoin lost it valuation. As you mentioned bitcoin came strong will continue to grow strong. Given the situation the bright perspective.
Risk is in every business but here in bitcoin margin to the loss is bit low, the main thing is bitcoin is not dumping every time and this happens in crypto no one can predict future but bitcoin give guaranty to the profit so it is more wise to invest in the most profitable and valuable coin of the era so invest without hesitation and keep faith you will be blessed.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:02:26 AM

Risk is in every business but here in bitcoin margin to the loss is bit low, the main thing is bitcoin is not dumping every time and this happens in crypto no one can predict future but bitcoin give guaranty to the profit so it is more wise to invest in the most profitable and valuable coin of the era so invest without hesitation and keep faith you will be blessed.

Faith without knowledge is useless though. So before investing, make sure there is enough time to research and understand. As seen in history and experts predictions bitcoin will continue to progress and rise. It is normal on our trip to pass bumpy roads but if armed with knowledge then nothing to worry.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:25:48 AM

Yes its a good way for investment a lot of people became rich and so much interested with it..and bitcoin gives a brighter future to all Smiley Kiss
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:04:39 AM

I am confused with your statement, but if I see the title you give then I can answer that bitcoin is not always a good way to invest your money. in fact it will always be good if you do it right.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:26:34 AM

I think for now i prefer bitcoin as a future investment, because i believe the bitcoin progress will continue to increase at any time along with the progress of its users continue to grow. Although this way seems slow but i think this is what i can do for now because of the limitations my knowledge to do trading.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:38:19 AM

Before you invest your money you should first understand what will be invested because if you want to have stable money you better invest with gold but if you want to get good results and big profits you should invest into bitcoin. If you invest in bitcoin you have to wait in time because bitcoin has an unstable price.  Smiley
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:47:26 AM

Before you invest your money you should first understand what will be invested because if you want to have stable money you better invest with gold but if you want to get good results and big profits you should invest into bitcoin. If you invest in bitcoin you have to wait in time because bitcoin has an unstable price.  Smiley

Yes, it depends on the investor which way he or she chooses. Bitcoin provides a large amount of profit with a risk. on the other hand, gold always possesses a good saving tool that is comparably stable than Bitcoin. Hence I always prefer to take a risk in terms of more profit. so I prefer Bitcoin platform.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:03:22 AM

Yes true and it has been proven that the rise in bitcoin prices is so sweet that it becomes the best investment choice in the world, no more profitable investment except bitcoin so bitcoin we deserve the first choice.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:53:18 AM

Yes, it true and i was agree in to you. It is better to understand first what we should goint to invest for stable our money or want to have a lots of profits. So for me, i know it is better to invest my money in bitcoin, because in bitcoin i was having a chance that i will get or earned a lots of profit from it. And yes, the price of bitcoin will not stable  sometimes it will so high and sometimes it will low so the effective way is  to hold our money for a long term and by waiting the time that bitcoin price will so high.  And finally, in bitcoin we are become profitable and it depend on us when we are trying to invest. But for me, by investing in bitcoin is a good way to invest my money.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:05:21 AM

someone who already knows about the characteristics of bitcoin, would definitely not doubt to invest his money in bitcoin. but for some people, investing in bitcoin may be quite risky, since its value is fluctuating.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:06:17 AM

Yes true and it has been proven that the rise in bitcoin prices is so sweet that it becomes the best investment choice in the world, no more profitable investment except bitcoin so bitcoin we deserve the first choice.

I agree, Bitcoin is indeed a good investment and for long term investment too. I actually withdrew some of my money from the bank to fairly invest in Bitcoin because I see that I could get huge profits in this coin in time. But for stable money though as what I've read in the comments it is good to invest in gold or properties because that's a solid investment. But in Bitcoin it still takes some time for your money to grow and the price is constantly fluctuating.
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:07:39 AM

someone who already knows about the characteristics of bitcoin, would definitely not doubt to invest his money in bitcoin. but for some people, investing in bitcoin may be quite risky, since its value is fluctuating.

This only for beginners can be risky because they do not understand that you need to invest all funds in different cells and not worry about the temporary drop in prices.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:07:16 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: